Author Topic: How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?  (Read 17757 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2017, 05:40:38 PM »
What does 'solidarity' do to solve the fucking problem?? Or a vigil?? It does fucking nothing. It doesn't even draw attention to the fact that is a problem

I actually don't think there is anything wrong with solidarity. People heal each other, especially in times of distress. However, and there is a however, we still need to address the problem of terrorism and put an end to it--I doubt there will ever be an end to it, but drastically halt it. There will always be acts of terror, so I think solidarity is important, as it helps people heal when there is a terrorist attack. Nonetheless, we still need to address the problem of terrorism and NOT ignore it. Burying ones head in the sand and ignoring the problem will do nothing to curtail terrorism.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2017, 06:33:38 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2017, 07:53:18 PM »
Considering pushin' 95 percent of all terrorism the world over is in the name of Islam, I'd say answers are quite easy to find.

Too bad a majority of people are weak, stupid and in denial of reality.

Islam is this world's deadliest cancer. Most toxic poison.

The percentage of Muslims that directly desire to cause us harm has the number in the tens of millions.

Fact.

The only logical answer is to outlaw Islam in the west and attempt to keep any and all Muslims out.

"Freedom of religion" be damned.

Islam is a political and social ideology masqueraded as religion.