Author Topic: Nicole Bass RIP  (Read 16395 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Nicole Bass RIP
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 09:47:41 AM »

I remember shooting the sh1t with someone at the gym one day about genetics, and how Great Danes were bred to be big. So I wondered what would happen if Nicole and Lou Ferrigno were scientifically 'mated' and their offspring raised with access to the best food and drugs, etc and do nothing else but bodybuild....  (Yeah, the whole Eugenics thing, I know this sort of thinking is wrong.....  but still.....)
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 09:55:51 AM »
I remember shooting the sh1t with someone at the gym one day about genetics, and how Great Danes were bred to be big. So I wondered what would happen if Nicole and Lou Ferrigno were scientifically 'mated' and their offspring raised with access to the best food and drugs, etc and do nothing else but bodybuild....  (Yeah, the whole Eugenics thing, I know this sort of thinking is wrong.....  but still.....)

mike tyson and that big hebrewess anne wolfe would have made some mean fighting machines.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2017, 10:00:09 AM »
post nudes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2017, 11:14:14 AM »
post nudes

http://twitter.com/MsBigBass/media?lang=en - for those more adventurous, there are actually semi-nudes on her Twitter.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2017, 02:57:01 PM »
All for the best. Obviously spent a lifetime in mental turmoil. She went from being an abomination in her "bodybuilding prime" to a hyper-grotesque mutant.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2017, 03:25:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/MsBigBass/media?lang=en - for those more adventurous, there are actually semi-nudes on her Twitter.

Holy cr4p you weren't kidding :o  T1ts and tongues everywhere.  I hadn't realised she was stripping....

T

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2017, 03:55:25 PM »
I'm a bit sad about this one. She had her problems, but was seemed to be a nice person. If you can find early pics of her before bodybuilding, she wasn't a bad looking girl back then.

She was a nice person to chat with.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 04:19:04 PM »
Holy cr4p you weren't kidding :o  T1ts and tongues everywhere.  I hadn't realised she was stripping....

The Stern Show followed her on Her 1st stripping show in WV
U

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 04:36:13 PM »
Fugly.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2017, 05:04:40 PM »

i am no expert... but it might take several generations of similar breeding to make a super beast.

the odds are much higher for a superbeast after 1 child but gonna take some time

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2017, 05:09:22 PM »
i am no expert... but it might take several generations of similar breeding to make a super beast.

the odds are much higher for a superbeast after 1 child but gonna take some time
Plus it would be deaf
U

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »

Sometimes the consequences will never be the expected.  Like you might get an eternally butthurt non-winner who makes his way flexing for nickles, with a predilection for suing his siblings.

The kid's name would make it worth the gamble tho.  Lou Bass.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 06:15:43 PM »

As someone who posts on GetBig, I am surprised you don't consider yourself a world authoritah on ggenenticics like the rest of us  ;)

But I take your point - when I said bred 'scientifically, I meant that we'd use J. Craig Venter or Dr Evil or some other crazy b4stard to gene-splice some sort of chimera together, and then discarding the Danny DeVito leftovers genetic rubbish.  I did NOT mean that the two of them would rut like a couple of rhino.  I mean, just imagine them two grunting and dribbling at high volume!  *shudder*

Plus it would be deaf

Oof!  Nasty burn  >:(  (plus it would have a wonky eye too   ;D, unless we fixed both things in the test-tube - see above)

Sometimes the consequences will never be the expected.  Like you might get an eternally butthurt non-winner who makes his way flexing for nickles, with a predilection for suing his siblings.

T

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 07:15:38 PM »
Another victim of this heinous sport.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 07:18:30 PM »
Could This be her descendant??...Her horse face looks remarkably familiar!

still wider than Heath! ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 07:20:46 PM »

or clarence bass her grandfather ;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 07:27:14 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2017, 07:29:33 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2017, 07:36:10 PM »

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2017, 07:48:11 PM »
Nicole was a very nice person and a pleasure to be around, as was her husband.  She was "in on the joke", knew she was a "freak" and used that to earn a living and promote herself.  Her Stern appearances were always great fun and she loved being a part of that show.  It was just a shame that in the last few years of her life, Nicole had to endure losing her beloved husband in addition to having major health and financial issues.

RIP Nicole

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2017, 08:07:23 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2017, 08:54:55 PM »
i used to practice my nicole bass voice,  like fred when he imitated her on the stern show

E
E

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2017, 10:03:10 PM »
All for the best. Obviously spent a lifetime in mental turmoil. She went from being an abomination in her "bodybuilding prime" to a hyper-grotesque mutant.

Shut up Bone bandit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2017, 09:08:17 AM »

Good laud.,,