Author Topic: Blackstone Labs raided by the FDA today?  (Read 22366 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Blackstone Labs raided by the FDA today?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 03:34:47 PM »
I wonder if Flex Wheeler is willing to come over and lead his expertise to help this company?

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 03:50:55 PM »
Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO, where did you hear this from?
from his briefings at the Pentagon, cia offices, kgb and mossad.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2017, 04:42:23 PM »
It had to happen... their PWO was clearly starting to have some side-effects.... (repost)

They look like two  dwarf extras from Bored of the Rings.

ltp102

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2017, 04:59:51 PM »
How is usplabs still in business? Their website is still up and running and they are still shipping products. According to the criminal indictment, their assets were seized.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/08/12/dallas-drug-company-charged-selling-unsafe-supplements-accused-using-irs-hide-money

https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/793706/download

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »
Unable to add products to cart on the BSL website! :o
hahahahaha
Is it possible to add intra md to my cart? Hahahaha
w

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2017, 05:29:02 PM »
Yes, Blackstone Labs was raided yesterday.   Long time coming.   It was due to the sales of DMAA and some prohormones.  Needless to say that Blackstone Labs is finished
Top kek

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2017, 05:57:39 PM »

Doesn't appear to be under arrest..?

Video statement from an hour ago here - http://www.instagram.com/p/BQoi5vjFMlI/?taken-by=pjbraunfitness

T

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2017, 06:22:44 PM »
I'm not sure what happen now but I hear that AC will leave black stone soon!

Elvishk

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 07:52:48 PM »
Anyway PJ can do g4p afterward....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 08:08:17 PM »
Hahaha!
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2017, 03:35:19 AM »
These types of endeavors never seem to end well, do they?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 04:05:51 AM »
These types of endeavors never seem to end well, do they?

I dunno man..... our very own Natural Wonder seems pretty happy with the outcome, so there's at least one guy who feels like a winner in this scenario.....  ;D
T

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2017, 06:59:21 AM »
They read Vince's posts on getbig and decided to bust that place.

Vince was dry snitching.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2017, 01:58:33 PM »
How is usplabs still in business? Their website is still up and running and they are still shipping products. According to the criminal indictment, their assets were seized.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/08/12/dallas-drug-company-charged-selling-unsafe-supplements-accused-using-irs-hide-money

https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/793706/download

They are owned by a bigger company with larger pockets.

And to this date, DMAA is not illegal which is why Hi Tech is soo forward with their marketing of DMAA products.....I am sure the FDA has been building ongoing files dating back to Sarms. I am sure Aaron is laughing all the way to the bank but he will be brought in to this somehow or another...

Elvishk

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2017, 05:14:36 PM »
too much rumors here...  Aaron clark still upload photo to instagram and FDA is still running the business.  I heard that it was a general onsite compliance work but many peoples said it was a search warrant operation, why? because they envy aaron, envy pj, envy people who succeed in bodybuilding and the career......

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2017, 05:16:22 PM »
too much rumors here...  Aaron clark still upload photo to instagram and FDA is still running the business.  I heard that it was a general onsite compliance work but many peoples said it was a search warrant operation, why? because they envy aaron, envy pj, envy people who succeed in bodybuilding and the career......
your company is on the way out you fat fuck-start looking for a new job cock sucker
w

Elvishk

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2017, 06:12:11 PM »
your company is on the way out you fat fuck-start looking for a new job cock sucker

i know many pro bodybuilders go g4p, no shame!  jimmyz, musclehunks connected to Aaron already, so u don't need to care this.  if aaron goes, he must be famous because he has a great body!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »
They are owned by a bigger company with larger pockets.

And to this date, DMAA is not illegal which is why Hi Tech is soo forward with their marketing of DMAA products.....I am sure the FDA has been building ongoing files dating back to Sarms. I am sure Aaron is laughing all the way to the bank but he will be brought in to this somehow or another...

Cigarettes and alcohol are also not illegal.  DMAA is very dangerous not just because its a relative of amphetamines but because its actually very addictive.  That's why it sells so well.  People take the stuff and soon find that they can't live without the high.  Angel Dust Extreme from Blackstone Labs is even worse because there is also a healthy dose of noopept in it making it even more addictive all in a delicious Sour Gummy Bear flavor.  

Anyone who sells DMAA cares more about profits than people....but to add a nootropic to an already addictive product is just wrong on all levels
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2017, 11:49:04 PM »

Cigarettes and alcohol are also not illegal.  DMAA is very dangerous not just because its a relative of amphetamines but because its actually very addictive.  That's why it sells so well.  People take the stuff and soon find that they can't live without the high.  Angel Dust Extreme from Blackstone Labs is even worse because there is also a healthy dose of noopept in it making it even more addictive all in a delicious Sour Gummy Bear flavor.  

Anyone who sells DMAA cares more about profits than people....but to add a nootropic to an already addictive product is just wrong on all levels

It's not very addictive at all. It's pure shit though, there is no high. Maybe a little the first and second time you take it, after that it doesn't feel very good at all. Never heard or read about anyone jonesing for dmaa.

Only a fool will use that shit if he has access to ephedrine.
DMAA is basically not researched at all so we don't know if it fucks up your brain in the long term. Better to stay away... that said, I used quite a bit of it and it's just not very good. Use ephedrine if you need a safe and better stimulant.

And what the fuck are you saying wrt nootropics. Noots do not make dmaa more addictive.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2017, 04:09:32 AM »

Its not really addictive especially since the "high" you get maybe last a week top, tolerance build very very fast so you end up using more and you still cannot get the effect you had at the first uses.
Its more about cardiac risks and psychiatric issues.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2017, 04:17:06 AM »
Braun & Singerman are the two shadiest characters in the industry, only difference is Braun is stupid
I know, you don't

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2017, 04:42:41 AM »
Braun & Singerman are the two shadiest characters in the industry, only difference is Braun is stupid
he is the stupidest man in the entire supps industry-name me one person dumber, stupider, and more in outer space than him-You can't
w

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2017, 05:53:33 AM »
he is the stupidest man in the entire supps industry-name me one person dumber, stupider, and more in outer space than him-You can't

What did PJ do that was stupid?
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2017, 06:05:43 AM »
What did PJ do that was stupid?

Treated Natural Wonder pretty rough.  On here, no less.  Gene is loved by all and PJ wouldn't give him a fair shake when it came to things that were supposed to taste like pumpkin but didn't.  At all.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2017, 06:40:44 AM »
It's not very addictive at all. It's pure shit though, there is no high. Maybe a little the first and second time you take it, after that it doesn't feel very good at all. Never heard or read about anyone jonesing for dmaa.

Only a fool will use that shit if he has access to ephedrine.
DMAA is basically not researched at all so we don't know if it fucks up your brain in the long term. Better to stay away... that said, I used quite a bit of it and it's just not very good. Use ephedrine if you need a safe and better stimulant.

And what the fuck are you saying wrt nootropics. Noots do not make dmaa more addictive.

Nootropics can cause a psychological dependence because it does affect the brain function but DMAA can be addictive.  It may not be for everyone but there are lots of people out there that are using it  4-5 times a day.....well beyond its intended use.  Its not heroin but the formulation in Angel Dust Extreme was obviously geared towards it. 

A