Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Wordsmith in Chief
(1/3) > >>
Straw Man:
He knows words

He has the best words

--- Quote ---news conference.

QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE)

TRUMP: Mike Flynn is a fine person, and I asked for his resignation. He respectfully gave it. He is a man who there was a certain amount of information given to Vice President Pence, who is with us today. And I was not happy with the way that information was given.

He didn’t have to do that, because what he did wasn’t wrong — what he did in terms of the information he saw. What was wrong was the way that other people, including yourselves in this room, were given that information, because that was classified information that was given illegally. That’s the real problem.

And, you know, you can talk all you want about Russia, which was all a, you know, fake news, fabricated deal, to try and make up for the loss of the Democrats and the press plays right into it. In fact, I saw a couple of the people that were supposedly involved with all of this — that they know nothing about it; they weren’t in Russia; they never made a phone call to Russia; they never received a phone call.

It’s all fake news. It’s all fake news. The nice thing is, I see it starting to turn, where people are now looking at the illegal — I think it’s very important — the illegal, giving out classified information. It was — and let me just tell you, it was given out like so much.
--- End quote ---
SOMEPARTS:
Limo liberals love to correct spelling and speech don't they? That doesn't change the content.

I'll give you that Obama is a better orator....when using a teleprompter that is. Luckily Obama had the most transparent administration ever so he didn't need to say much....lest anybody know what were in the bills being passed, etc.

Trump is keeping his promises to voters and took on all comers at this press conference. He may be a bit frenetic but let's face it - Obama never had two hard questions at any press conference.
Yamcha:
LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on February 16, 2017, 08:51:31 PM ---He knows words

He has the best words

--- End quote ---

But yet all he can say is :

"Believe me."
"That I can tell you."
tom joad:
big league
Navigation
Message Index