Author Topic: Levrone up for 445 squat...  (Read 10686 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Re: Levrone up for 445 squat...
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 10:53:48 AM »
Him and just about every other bodybuilder making videos these days, they treat it as if they're literally going to war and it's life or death. That and the fact everyone has to be a philosopher with motivational quotes, these guys egos are out of control.

Shawn rhoden is the worst of them all, every single picture and video he post he has to write some bullshit philosophical title.

Countless choices define our fate, each choice, each moment a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 11:07:00 AM »
LEVRONE 2017

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2017, 11:23:19 AM »
I think he should take a lesson or two from Dexter Jackson or Rhowden Lee Priest Shaw Ray etc...how to train smart.

If he does that, then he won't be able to play the 'injury card' later this year as an excuse for a poor showing.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2017, 11:36:58 AM »
Shawn rhoden is the worst of them all, every single picture and video he post he has to write some bullshit philosophical title.

Countless choices define our fate, each choice, each moment a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set.

he really means  " every time i am in money trouble i make the choice to let some schmoe fuck me in the ass for some fast easy cash  my endorsements and prize money dont cover my food and drug bill plus i have like 8 fucking kids cause im so dumb i dont know when to pull my big black cock out before i cum"

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2017, 03:46:01 PM »
Again with an army of spotters. This is getting more and more cringy

Shouldn't he have an army of spotters? What's your point?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2017, 11:53:47 AM »
Kevin is never getting these wheels back

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2017, 01:54:35 PM »
He's going to hurt himself bad if he keeps it up.

yup, it will most likely be a quad tendon.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2017, 10:06:16 PM »
Why can't he just focus on some volume?

He's already built up size in the past from many years of heavy weights and muscle memory is there.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2017, 10:45:11 PM »

He's already built up size in the past from many years of heavy weights and muscle memory is there.

This

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 03:04:51 AM »

you have a good point there, he could leg press, which would be much safer, but look bros kevin is trying to sell supplements, that is why

he makes the videos of him training heavy so he can get idiots to buy his supplements

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 03:18:02 AM »

I agree

But his angle and persona was always "lifting heavy" and since he's still making a "comeback" he is selling this to his followers and remaining relevant

Unlike kev guys like jay and Dexter are established , both have won O titles and Dexter is still a top 3 contender for the O and jay is just Jay at this point on, Kevin, well.... he's been far too removed from the scene for so long he's now trying to be relevant again like I said

I mean what else is he going to do to have people still talk about him, he can't lift 5 plates a side on hammer strength or leg press, that's boring....

And yes I think at this point he should do volume, and more just pump sets at his age

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 03:25:55 AM »
Kevin have been stressing his body pretty much now for 18 moths...I hope he holds together. He took some time off after the O though. Maybe his body is strong enough to handle it...4-5 plates isn't really that much when u used to it...

Lets hope for the best! Im pretty curious what changes he might be able to do....

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 06:58:31 AM »

X2.

He could do just machines  for a full year and nobody will notice any difference if he did heavy squats or not  .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2017, 07:01:20 AM »
Volume training wont excite his ignorant fans and keep the fart powder selling.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 01:29:08 PM »
Embarrassing to himself and the sport.

Why he didn't hang it up for good to retain his "legend" status is beyond me.

And why he didn't realize he can't even come close to his former physique (which couldn't even beat the top 3 currently) is also beyond me.

"Shaaaboom delusions"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 03:19:52 PM »
Embarrassing to himself and the sport.

Why he didn't hang it up for good to retain his "legend" status is beyond me.

And why he didn't realize he can't even come close to his former physique (which couldn't even beat the top 3 currently) is also beyond me.

"Shaaaboom delusions"

you think phil, rhoden, and dexter beat even his best physique?

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2017, 03:25:03 PM »

E

Dexter can never beat him in his prime but later years he did when he was declining,  so there's that

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2017, 03:52:53 PM »

X2.

He could do just machines  for a full year and nobody will notice any difference if he did heavy squats or not  .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I recently switched from back squats to machine hack squats and I've actually added size and strength. My knees will thank me when I'm older.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2017, 04:39:34 PM »
Kevin is never getting these wheels back

He doesn't need to. If he can get back ones that resemble his 2002 size and shape coupled with a massive 1997-1998 upper body with classic Kevin lines he will improve his chances of moving up the ranks. Here are 2 pics of his legs looking "decent" from 2002.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2017, 04:40:11 PM »

E

yes they did well not rhoden but phil and dexter yes

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2017, 04:55:56 PM »
yes they did well not rhoden but phil and dexter yes

what do you mean they did?

phil never competed against him in those days, dexter beat him only in his final year in 2003 after he tore his tricep and his body overall was clearly on the decline

E
E

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2017, 05:52:39 PM »
Even his prime he wasn't that good, his rear double biceps was awful, yes his front on upper body was sick but he wasn't on colemans level, and Kai and a few others would beat him in his prime

I like his 97-98 look

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2017, 05:53:16 PM »
what do you mean they did?

phil never competed against him in those days, dexter beat him only in his final year in 2003 after he tore his tricep and his body overall was clearly on the decline

E

prime phil would beat levrone,  i always thought he looked his best in 1992 and never was able to duplicate his conditioning

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2017, 05:54:54 PM »
Even his prime he wasn't that good, his rear double biceps was awful, yes his front on upper body was sick but he wasn't on colemans level, and Kai and a few others would beat him in his prime

I like his 97-98 look

i agree trix also when flex was in shape levrone could never touch him 1993  flex to me defeats any version of levrone, and he never could touch ronnie or dorian.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2017, 04:29:27 AM »
i agree trix also when flex was in shape levrone could never touch him 1993  flex to me defeats any version of levrone, and he never could touch ronnie or dorian.

1993 flex is what bbing is about

Kevin and flex's physiques were apples to oranges, very different frames as Kevin could carry more mass but flex was much better lighter