Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Obama 12th on new POTUS rankings
(1/5) > >>
Howard:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/18/historians-rank-obama-12th-best-president-in-new-survey.html

andreisdaman:
Puts the lie to those who keep proclaiming that Obama is the worst president ever.....the people who were surveyed are top presidential historians......

OBAMA WAS (IS) AMAZING! 8) 8) 8)
Dos Equis:
lol
Soul Crusher:
Anyone remember one single thing her did other than FailbamaCare ?
Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Howard on February 20, 2017, 02:34:51 PM ---Came in right after the housing bubble burst in 2007.
*The DOW increased 200% from around 6500 to over 19,000 when he left office.

*Approved the mission to kill Bin Ladin.
*Deported thousands of illegal immigrants.
* Unemployment was cut in half to under 5% on his watch

* Yes, Obamacare has it's problems, but , 20 million people got health Ins .
Did away with pre-existing conditions and allowed dependent children to stay on parents health Ins policy until age 26. While a few things need to be tweeked ,  the GOP will keep some of these key provisions in their health care reforms.

I could go on, but these are some of the high lights.

Ok ,let me guess what your basic  reply will be :

Anything good that happened in the last 8 years didn't have anything to do with Obama as POTUS. :D
Of course anything bad was 100% on him.

Oh, it's obvious that the experts posting here know more then then presidential historians. LOL hahaha.
Some of you are legends in your own mind  ;)

--- End quote ---

This person sounds like 240.

What specifically did Obama do to cause the DOW to increase 200 percent?

The deportation of "thousands of illegal immigrants" included "thousands" who were turned away at the border.  In other words, they manipulated the numbers. 

The unemployment rate has to be considered together the labor participation rate. 

I could go on, but those are the lowlights. 
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version