Author Topic: Question for Swedish Getbiggers  (Read 6363 times)

Skeeter

Re: Question for Swedish Getbiggers
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 01:15:58 PM »
Everything is true.

The leftist goverment manipulates statistics. The crimerates are even worse than what is reported.

Everything is affected by this. Houseprices going up because no reasonable whites want to live in the crime ridden cities.

Media continues leftist false news propaganda.

In the 90's I never heard of people getting shot every week. Maybe once or twice a year. Now every week people get shot.

If you go in the inner city or close by suburbs alot of times you feel like you're in the middle east...

While there has been an uptick in some crime categories, government statistics from Sweden do not corroborate the claim of a major crime wave due to immigrants.

According to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå), lethal violence (murder, manslaughter and assault that results in death) totaled 112 victims in 2015. That’s up by 25 (a sizable increase) from 2014, but it’s about the same as the number in 2007, which was 111 victims.

“In a long-term perspective, ever since the 1990’s when Brå started the measurements, the trend shows that lethal violence is declining,” the website says.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/trump-exaggerates-swedish-crime/

Hack Benchers

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 01:22:40 PM »
Whats with all the Sweden talk?
I also like IKEA and ABBA, high quality watches, mountains and fine chocolade,  but can we stop talking about Sweden?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 01:26:08 PM »
Question for the Swedish getbiggers:

If there are riots there and is it like Trump says or is not that bad?

Says he wants first hand info. Not the "News"

As an aside I work with a lot of Swedes. I will ask them when I'm back in the office and put their responses here as well.

It's bad

No go zones, cars burning every night, criminal filth on almost every street now

A new rape tradition has been established and we are soon to be a muslim country if the cucks in power have their way

Sweden is a weak country

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 01:28:58 PM »
How is the resistance movement?
I have understood that Nordic resistance is ran from Sweden.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 01:39:11 PM »
That's out of this world. Why would anyone want Sweden.
You are right though, they would have no means to protect themselves but that's probably because they have "never" been attacked and chances of being are slim. Even nazis didn't invade Sweden.

The mainstream media buries and ignores the truth.

Skeeter

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 02:23:44 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 02:29:55 PM »
So as of yet, just to keep this conversation accurate, even the Swedish people do not agree as to "how bad" it is it seems.

Sounds like every country everywhere.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 02:32:54 PM »
So as of yet, just to keep this conversation accurate, even the Swedish people do not agree as to "how bad" it is it seems.

Can't they be imprisoned if they say otherwise?
a

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 02:33:43 PM »
According to both politifact and factcheck.org Lemon is correct and Horowitz is wrong.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/trump-exaggerates-swedish-crime/
Well the source is not really credible. The source is the corrupt leftist goverment,,, sorry to break it to you.

Even the police in Sweden has admitted they hide statistics about immigrants. Even had to have codewords for when it's been crimes commited by these so called refugees. Because they are busy with these people I can tell you.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 02:34:15 PM »

The swedish "people" agrees with how bad it is, it is the swedish politicians that doesn't, since they have been trying to cover it up.

We have police that are speaking out about the real facts, and they're in a shitstorm currently.

Google "crime code 291" and "Sweden".

Me and Maxx and Papper, we LIVE here, we know how it is.

I've lived here for more than 40+ years, i have seen how things have developed during the years, i have several friends in the police as well as in other areas. (police, doctors, journalists that cannot state publically how things are with risk of losing their jobs, but the truth is out there behind closed doors)

Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 02:42:13 PM »
Can't they be imprisoned if they say otherwise?

My understanding is that only Nazis have been imprisoned in Sweden, but I suppose it is a slippery slope there.

The swedish "people" agrees with how bad it is, it is the swedish politicians that doesn't, since they have been trying to cover it up.

We have police that are speaking out about the real facts, and they're in a shitstorm currently.

I've lived here for more than 40+ years, i have seen how things have developed during the years, i have several friends in the police as well as in other areas. (police, doctors, journalists that cannot state publically how things are with risk of losing their jobs, but the truth is out there behind closed doors)

Certainly I give you and the posters from Sweden much more credibility than any politician.

I really appreciate the insight.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 02:54:41 PM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 03:04:20 PM »
i dont trust anything kwon says.

a man that is 40+ and spend all his day posting pictures of fat women cannot be trusted or cannot even be considered mentally sane.

Skeeter

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2017, 03:31:58 PM »
Oh brother, Code 291? Don't trust the government everyone. Infowars is reporting it so it must be true.  ::) ::) ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 03:52:38 PM »
Everything is true.

The leftist goverment manipulates statistics. The crimerates are even worse than what is reported.

Everything is affected by this. Houseprices going up because no reasonable whites want to live in the crime ridden citiees.

Media continues leftist false news propaganda.

In the 90's I never heard of people getting shot every week. Maybe once or twice a year. Now every week people get shot.

If you go in the inner city or close by suburbs alot of times you feel like you're in the middle east...

Everything, then. So "How about that Bowling Green massacre yesterday in Atlanta, Sweden" and "Oops, misunderstood a Fox News thingie" are all true.

And media all fakey leftist fake fakery, got it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 03:57:43 PM »

Kwon, at what point will the Swedish males say fuck it and start killing all politicians promoting this mass replacement and rape of the Swedish people? It really appears to be a pathetic situation and I think the males have to decide what is worse: dying a cuck in your own homeland or die fighting like a man and defending what your ancestors built over thousands of years. Your abdication is at stake here. And now they want to tax you to pay for your useless replacements.

This is Genocide and you are at war. It is time to go to war and exterminate everyone in your path. There is no honor in going out like this as a bunch of cucks. It is pathetic. Swedish males should be hunting down every rapist and execute them in public. The male policemen should help them. You need to overthrow your treasonous government immediately. They are not functioning as the Guardians of your society. Your women and children are not safe and they are preventing you from protecting them.

Swedish men, don't look to your women to save Sweden. Women are weak and were never meant to run your society. They will operate on feelings and yes women will spread their legs to those they think are the strongest (forget about all the feminist crap you have been brainwashed with). And Swedish men you are weak in their eyes at the moment. Show them you have balls. For fucks sake!!

The 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article II states:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The present immigration and political policies of many traditionally White nations, including Sweden, are in violation of part (a). (b), (c), (d) and part (e)

Swedes are being killed by nonwhite immigrants / refugees, mentally harmed / shamed by the government / globalist community, taxed by the government to finance the mass immigration. The end result is a demoralized native population with even more reduced birth rates due to financial hardship / feeling unsafe and unwanted by their own government etc.

It is a no brainer - you need to execute every treasonous politician in your country.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2017, 04:01:46 PM »
https://www.rt.com/uk/378164-farage-trump-rape-sweden/

Nigel Farage calls Swedish city ‘rape capital of Europe’ in show of solidarity with Trump

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2017, 04:05:12 PM »
Do you live in Sweden moron?

Diversity is our strength!

Looks like she won in the end though! "If you kill your enemies, they win!"

a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2017, 06:51:23 PM »
Oh brother, Code 291? Don't trust the government everyone. Infowars is reporting it so it must be true.  ::) ::) ::)

Well they said Trump was going to win and you didn't so who is the dumb ass there?

Skeeter

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2017, 07:02:59 PM »
Well they said Trump was going to win and you didn't so who is the dumb ass there?
I didn't say that Trump wasn't going to win. 50/50 chance of being right, so I'd say the dumb ass is you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2017, 07:10:59 PM »
I didn't say that Trump wasn't going to win. 50/50 chance of being right, so I'd say the dumb ass is you.

You will never even be a fractional percentile as smart as I am.

I eat stupid mother fuckers like you up for breakfast.

10 months out from the election and I called this shit.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=590768.0

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2017, 07:11:46 PM »
And there isn't riots in the USA? I seem to remember how there were quite a lot riots just few month back, while police shoot black citizens just for fun. Difference is obvious: In the Sweden, police kill 1 - 3 criminals per year, and it is less than police kill daily in the USA.  In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence, it is all just like I say: Yearly figures in Sweden are like daily figures in USA.

If tin foil hat Trump try to fool you, it isn't mandatory to believe. What he is doing is just childish try to make you believe that he can make changes in the USA, while he is just saying that everything is worse in other countries. That is just bullshit, and you soon find out what kind of moron you have as an president. Just start to calculate things which in your life has change better by the acts of government? Do you have longer vacations? Do you have more money? Is your living became cheaper in any way? Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay. If there is few silly Muslims jumping around, it is nothing compared to the fact, that you have more than million black Americans in your prisons as a slaves, who work for different companies by cent's per hour  ;D

How about USA and problems with muslims? You send your youth to foreign countries to be killed by them, and that is just fine and dandy for you? If you compared figures of the category "killed by muslims", it take decades to get swedes reach the numbers you manage to do each week. So what is your point? Sweden is a trash country because your new god, D. Trump say so referring false news? Yippikayee, he has to be messiah to you..

The richest nation on earth can't afford any of this, just ask republican conservatives. Also republicans don't want America to advance or improve in any way. In 100 years american conservatives will be dragging their knuckles, chanting USA, saying "love it or leave it", as if that justifies stupidity and stagnation.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2017, 07:24:05 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2017, 07:29:17 PM »
The richest nation on earth can't afford any of this, just ask republican conservatives. Also republicans don't want America to advance or improve in any way. In 100 years american conservatives will be dragging their knuckles, chanting USA, saying "love it or leave it", as if that justifies stupidity and stagnation.

Free Everything

Fuck Yeah

Improvement for Free

Plus it's also Free