Author Topic: Is PJ Braun in jail?  (Read 9600 times)

ether

• Getbig IV
Is PJ Braun in jail?
« on: February 21, 2017, 12:28:10 PM »
After FDA raid?

Already was on parole.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
Re: Is PJ Braun in jail?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
Who is that bloke on here who has tons of letters behind his name?

He seemed to have all of the insider information last times I've seen him post.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 12:34:05 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/p/BQoi5vjFMlI/?taken-by=pjbraunfitness .

Rest of his instagram is pretty normal for the last few days. That being said, he is looking a bit worn since the split with Singerman.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 12:38:59 PM »
Who is that bloke on here who has tons of letters behind his name?

He seemed to have all of the insider information last times I've seen him post.
harley breite
w

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »
out of parole

Hack Benchers

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 01:03:14 PM »

Rest of his instagram is pretty normal for the last few days. That being said, he is looking a bit worn since the split with Singerman.
Not to put the man down but he looks fat and unheAlthy.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 01:04:18 PM »
harley breite
This poster should return. Interesting persona.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 01:53:17 PM »

Seems he went from posting multiple times a day to once a week; not great internet access in jail?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 01:56:00 PM »
This poster should return. Interesting persona.

Too soft for the thunderdome.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 02:09:59 PM »
harley breite

I think he may have meant Harley V. Goodrum?
T

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 06:30:33 PM »
pj is not in jail but calling attorney....
fortunately, ac will leave the company so he is fine!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 06:34:30 PM »
pj is not in jail but calling attorney....
fortunately, ac will leave the company so he is fine!

What are you implying there Elvis?
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 10:07:37 PM »
PJ's on parole? When did he go to prison?

Perhaps he's on probation, which is way different... But still, nothing about the raid would be grounds for a probation or parole violation. ... As in his company being Incorporated and not a sole proprietorship. And then

His parole expired almost a decade ago.  He got busted back in 2006 or 07....can't remember.  He never went to prison as he didn't have enough on him to be charged with distribution.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 10:13:45 PM »
Oh...I forgot about his arrest in 2010.  He got his charges dismissed after a year once he completed a drug education program.  He got lucky that the Feds really just wanted Mark Mansa and not really him.  That dude not only has mob connections to the Bonanno Family but also worked with the Hell's Angels.   In any event PJ was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Can't say much because that could have easily been me as well at one time.  Its just part of the game really.

http://www.newstimes.com/policereports/article/Mansa-pleads-guilty-to-federal-drug-charge-2432884.php
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 11:28:41 PM »
Oh...I forgot about his arrest in 2010.  He got his charges dismissed after a year once he completed a drug education program.  He got lucky that the Feds really just wanted Mark Mansa and not really him.  That dude not only has mob connections to the Bonanno Family but also worked with the Hell's Angels.   In any event PJ was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Can't say much because that could have easily been me as well at one time.  Its just part of the game really.

http://www.newstimes.com/policereports/article/Mansa-pleads-guilty-to-federal-drug-charge-2432884.php

This was your thread in 2011. I still wonder if he's popping percs and he never seems to come off gear.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=372173.0

Since this happenned on March 28th, why didn't Aaron report this on Axcess bodybuilding???

From http://Anthonyroberts.info

P.J. Braun was arrested on March 28th, for a variety of narcotics and steroid charges. His arrest came as part of an investigation into the recently-busted steroid ring in Danbury, Connecticut. He is, as everyone knows, a top National Physique Committee competitor and a Species Nutrition sponsored athlete. Despite both of these facts,, I like P.J. Braun. I think he’s a nice guy (*based on my interactions with him on Facebook), and I know we’ve got a lot of mutual friends (*one, actually, Aaron Singerman). His arrest came as a result of his friendship with Mark Mansa, the alleged ringleader of the operation. PJ was, from what I’m seeing in the indictments and affidavits, using steroids and painkillers, but not involved in selling them.

Of course, as much as I like PJ, and don’t want to kick a guy when he’s down, I’m forced to wonder why in the world he’d continue to store illegal steroids and narcotics in his home, in the months following his buddies getting busted in a huge drug bust.

PJ’s arrest came as a result of a warrant being served on his residence, where officers and agents saw both narcotics (Percocet x 17 tabs) and anabolic steroids (Deca, Halo, and Proviron x 100 tabs). He was charged with three counts each of possession of a controlled substance,  three counts of possession of prescription legend drugs, and three counts of possession of narcotics. There is also a sealed arrest warrant under his name, related to a drug possession charge from September of last year. As I’m not seeing any charges related to dealing/sourcing (*yet), it’s probable that PJ gets away with probation, as long as he grabs a decent lawyer.

(from NewsTimes.com, Danbury bodybuilder charged in steroid ring, by John Pirro)

DANBURY — Police said a local bodybuilder has been arrested as part of the continuing investigation into a ring that sold illegal steroids in the Danbury area.

Police said Philip “P.J.” Braun, 30, who writes on his blog that he is best friends with Bethel’s Mark Mansa, who police said is the head of the operation, was taken into custody last week after detectives from the department’s Special Investigations Division and a federal drug agent went to his Pembroke Avenue condominium to serve an arrest warrant for conspiracy to possess marijuana.

The charges are part of the joint investigation by local police and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency that began five years ago, police department spokesman Capt. Thomas Wendel said.

When investigators entered Braun’s home March 28, they said they saw both narcotics and substances that proved to be steroids in plain sight, according to Wendel.

Police said the narcotic was Percocet, a prescription painkiller. The steroids were testosterone, and brand-name steroids Deca-Durabolin, Halotestin and Proviron.

Braun also was charged with three counts each of possession of a controlled substance and possession of prescription legend drugs, plus possession of narcotics, according to police.

He was released on a promise to appear Wednesday in state Superior Court on White Street.

The arrest warrant affidavit detailing the original marijuana possession charge against Braun has been sealed by the court. The only information available about the case indicated the possession charge stems from a September incident in Danbury.

All the charges indicate Braun was using the drugs, but he was not involved in selling them.

Calls to a phone number for Braun listed in court documents weren’t answered Monday, and it wasn’t known whether he has retained a lawyer.

Four people — Mansa, Brookfield businessman Glenn Wagner, convicted drug dealer Kevin Lubic, of Salem, N.Y., and Richard Sciacchetano, a Stuart, Fla., man with reputed ties to the Bonanno crime family — were indicted by a federal grand jury last month for distributing either marijuana or steroids to customers that authorities said included adults and high school athletes.

Only Mansa, a 46-year-old businessman from Bethel, was accused of participating in both rings.

Wagner, Lubic and Sciacchetano were indicted only on the marijuana-related charges, and both Sciacchetano and Wagner have denied participating in steroid sales.

During Mansa’s initial court appearance, Special Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph Vizcarrondo said that area high school athletes and people in “the muscle industry” were among Mansa’s clients who purchased steroids.

Mansa also has boasted that he had been protected by members of several area police departments, including Danbury, New Milford and Wilton, allegations that town officials and police spokesmen in those towns have vehemently denied.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 01:12:51 AM »
He would not be on parole if he never went to prison.

Probation and parole are 2 different things. Its like guys who get arrested for pissing in an alley when theyre drunk, spending the night or weekend in jail and then saying "yea ive been in prison".

They arnt the same.

And if he got busted for distribution and took a plea and only got probation??? Something doesnt add up. Id like t see the paperwork/discovery.

I'm sure he'd be delighted to fwd the requested documents.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 03:41:55 AM »
No one actually know why they have been raided. They took the Dust Extreme with DMAA so I guess its because of the DMAA. Nothing to do with steroids there.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 03:54:49 AM »

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 04:22:39 AM »
Not to put the man down but he looks fat and unheAlthy.

I think he got out of shape mostly on purpose for the Beat PJ contest he does with BSL from time to time.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 05:21:11 AM »
I think he got out of shape mostly on purpose for the Beat PJ contest he does with BSL from time to time.

h aha really wannabe, so basically he will go on a shitload of drugs to beat the  people who are dumb enough to buy his shitty supplements

to look like him.  i bet you pj will have a bj raffle, winner gets a bj from one of his wharehouse workers name ralphus

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 06:00:58 AM »
h aha really wannabe, so basically he will go on a shitload of drugs to beat the  people who are dumb enough to buy his shitty supplements

to look like him.  i bet you pj will have a bj raffle, winner gets a bj from one of his wharehouse workers name ralphus

Yes? lol. I don't know what to tell you, man. He's been pretty open about getting out of shape and then doing this contest to motivate him to get back into shape. Not sure why that sounds so crazy.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 07:32:34 AM »
Yes? lol. I don't know what to tell you, man. He's been pretty open about getting out of shape and then doing this contest to motivate him to get back into shape. Not sure why that sounds so crazy.

does he tell those naive blackstone clowns everything he takes to get back in shape in two monthes

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 07:37:02 AM »
Lets put a face to the name:

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2017, 07:41:45 AM »
does he tell those naive blackstone clowns everything he takes to get back in shape in two monthes

He was open about it in the last one. IIRC he said what he was using, his diet, and training split.
I haven't kept up with their youtube/social media in a while now, so I don't know what he's been doing/saying lately.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2017, 07:50:21 AM »
Goodrum

What exactly caused the Braun Slingerman rift?

Did Aaron steal from him or what.
Q