Author Topic: TRUMP DOING WHAT HE RIPPED OBAMA FOR..............GOLFING!  (Read 3505 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: TRUMP DOING WHAT HE RIPPED OBAMA FOR..............GOLFING!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2017, 09:06:46 PM »
Seriously, what is Soul Crusher doing with all of his extra time? Ragging on Obama was at least an 8 hour a day job for him.  ;D

Training hard.   In really good shape right now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 09:07:15 PM »
It's not the fact that he's playing a few rounds of golf you fucktard, no one cares. it's the fact that he made derogatory tweets every time he heard Obama played a round. He also said he would have no time to golf when President...it's hypocrisy, look it up.

Really? Again, genius. There's a difference. Of all I just said about his or anyone like him you're really going to tell me that his golf outings are about pleasure instead of business? Do you seriously think that he puts business out his mind when he golfs? How many deals do you think are made on a golf course? Here's your problem. You keep comparing him to a politician....he's NOT a fucking politician. He's a business man. Holy shit!! You don't like him because he's not playing political games. You expect him to keep with the status quo of bullshit.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2017, 09:34:54 PM »
Really? Again, genius. There's a difference. Of all I just said about his or anyone like him you're really going to tell me that his golf outings are about pleasure instead of business? Do you seriously think that he puts business out his mind when he golfs? How many deals do you think are made on a golf course? Here's your problem. You keep comparing him to a politician....he's NOT a fucking politician. He's a business man. Holy shit!! You don't like him because he's not playing political games. You expect him to keep with the status quo of bullshit.

You really are a stump. As I said, no one cares if he plays golf. They care about the hypocrisy.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2017, 09:36:00 PM »
As President or before?

Obama played a lot of golf and he treated the office as his personal sports fantasy camp.  Playing basketball with Lebron and shit.

You're right, it was around Christmas.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2017, 10:04:09 PM »
which one would you have played with if you wanted to improve your game????

Maybe it shows he values his game more than he does the nation.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 12:42:44 AM »
Maybe it shows he values his game more than he does the nation.

Yep Trump doesnt give a shit about the nation, he prefers golfing to work.

When you are right, you are right Mr. Vegas.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 04:09:16 PM »

Nothing personal but I listened to you and Soul Crusher bitch and moan about Obama golfing for 8 years straight constantly and then you pull this statement out of your ass. 

Fuck you on this....eyes, ears, and throat.  Fuck you
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 04:19:14 PM »
What it says you fucktard is that you're completely clueless and get your info from CNN. Have you EVER been around hyper-successful, Type A personality business persons? They literally outwork anyone. Dude sleeps very little, doesn't drink, doesn't get high. Most people in his position don't, they're on another level....like 100 levels higher than most. This isn't about golf, it's about you and everyone else in this thread not thinking. Let me remind you....

Obama was a Type A personality as well....He had to be in order to have become president of the U.S....didn't drink or get high either (except in his younger days).....and didn't sleep either..few presidents get a consistent full nights sleep...

yet....Trump, you and others on here criticized Obama for supposed excessive golfing/vacations....now Trump is doing the same and now you're making he excuse that Trump can do it because he is a "type A personality....

AMAZING.....THE HYPOCRISY

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 04:22:20 PM »
As President or before?

Obama played a lot of golf and he treated the office as his personal sports fantasy camp.  Playing basketball with Lebron and shit.

Its been well documented that Obama vacationed MUCH MUCH LESS than the Bushes and Reagan.....as for playing basketball and other sports, Obama could do that because he was MUCH YOUNGER and more athletic than most other presidents...he had more options in that regard

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »
You really are a stump. As I said, no one cares if he plays golf. They care about the hypocrisy.

Good post

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2017, 04:55:02 PM »
Obama was a Type A personality as well....He had to be in order to have become president of the U.S....didn't drink or get high either (except in his younger days).....and didn't sleep either..few presidents get a consistent full nights sleep...

yet....Trump, you and others on here criticized Obama for supposed excessive golfing/vacations....now Trump is doing the same and now you're making he excuse that Trump can do it because he is a "type A personality....

AMAZING.....THE HYPOCRISY

Obama is damn near the polar opposite of a type A. He worked his 3-5 hours four days a week and did as little as possible to make this country work and his total lack of work ethic showed. If if this clown actually had a corporate job as a mail clerk, they would fire him in a hot second.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2017, 04:58:03 PM »

Nothing personal but I listened to you and Soul Crusher bitch and moan about Obama golfing for 8 years straight constantly and then you pull this statement out of your ass. 

Fuck you on this....eyes, ears, and throat.  Fuck you

I didn't pull any statement "out my ass" it's just the way it is. If Obama was actually golfing to make a deal then fine, but I don't see how playing golf with Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan accomplishes anything except him trying to better his pathetic golf score. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2017, 05:09:12 PM »
Its been well documented that Obama vacationed MUCH MUCH LESS than the Bushes and Reagan.....as for playing basketball and other sports, Obama could do that because he was MUCH YOUNGER and more athletic than most other presidents...he had more options in that regard

If it's been well documented then where are the documents?  Post the proof or shut up.....from a reliable source, not the Huffington Post.

What I know about President Bush is that he worked from his ranch in Texas.  Just because he wasn't in Washington didn't mean he was on vacation.

Obama used the Presidency as his personal sports fantasy camp.  Not that I expect him to work 365 days a year but I found his constant celebrity sports encounters to be annoying.  I also hated him all ove rESPN every week.  Talking about his Presidential NCAA Final Four bracket and all kinds of other shit.

Golf is for Phaggots.  If Trump plays a lot of golf the next 4 years I will be equally irritated as when Obama did it.  I hate golf.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2017, 05:28:24 PM »
If it's been well documented then where are the documents?  Post the proof or shut up.....from a reliable source, not the Huffington Post.

What I know about President Bush is that he worked from his ranch in Texas.  Just because he wasn't in Washington didn't mean he was on vacation.

Obama used the Presidency as his personal sports fantasy camp.  Not that I expect him to work 365 days a year but I found his constant celebrity sports encounters to be annoying.  I also hated him all ove rESPN every week.  Talking about his Presidential NCAA Final Four bracket and all kinds of other shit.

Golf is for Phaggots.  If Trump plays a lot of golf the next 4 years I will be equally irritated as when Obama did it.  I hate golf.

He's just making stuff up.  Like this:

Trump is well-renouned for being lazy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2017, 06:37:27 PM »
I didn't pull any statement "out my ass" it's just the way it is. If Obama was actually golfing to make a deal then fine, but I don't see how playing golf with Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan accomplishes anything except him trying to better his pathetic golf score. 

Obama has already played golf with foreign diplomats and you still talked shit.  You are a fucking hypocrite and you know good and well Trump is going to golf all through his presidency.  Just simply admit that you're a hypocrite.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2017, 09:40:31 PM »

Obama has already played golf with foreign diplomats and you still talked shit.  You are a fucking hypocrite and you know good and well Trump is going to golf all through his presidency.  Just simply admit that you're a hypocrite.

Again, genius. If Obama actually got shit done I don't care how often he played, but since got little done both on or off of a golf course in eight years it makes a difference and what he did get done lead to the degradation of this country.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2017, 12:59:34 PM »
He said in his campaign that he would be too busy...REMEMBER!!!!  6 times already and it's been just over a ducking month
A

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2017, 01:14:47 PM »

>:(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2017, 01:37:00 PM »

The fact of the matter is that if I showed you the documentation, guys like you and Coach would not believe it anyway....you have a way of thinking that excludes any critical thinking whatsoever.....you believe what you believe and that's that...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2017, 01:40:59 PM »
Again, genius. If Obama actually got shit done I don't care how often he played, but since got little done both on or off of a golf course in eight years it makes a difference and what he did get done lead to the degradation of this country.

Obama got a lot done..you just refuse to acknowledge it in your own small mind.,...and he did it with UN PRECEDENTED opposition,.,..even when he took long held republican positions, They STILL opposed him.....

even presidential historians recently ranked Obama as the 12th best president of all time....I'm sure now you will say these leading scholars don't know what they are talking about

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2017, 01:49:05 PM »
He's just making stuff up.  Like this:

That was meant as a joke..it fell flat

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2017, 01:59:34 PM »
That was meant as a joke..it fell flat

lol.  Caught in a lie.  Claim it was a joke.  Ok.   :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2017, 03:30:49 PM »
Obama got a lot done..you just refuse to acknowledge it in your own small mind.,...and he did it with UN PRECEDENTED opposition,.,..even when he took long held republican positions, They STILL opposed him.....

even presidential historians recently ranked Obama as the 12th best president of all time....I'm sure now you will say these leading scholars don't know what they are talking about

This to me says it all.  For these guys to rank him 12th only a month after leaving office only cements my belief that in the long run he'll be universally recognized as being in the top 3-5 and probably end up on Mt. Rushmore.  Sandwiched between a moron and a complete buffoon isn't going to hurt his standing at all.  Take the worst of Reagan and add it to the worst of W. and you get Trump.  SAD!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2017, 06:23:29 PM »
This to me says it all.  For these guys to rank him 12th only a month after leaving office only cements my belief that in the long run he'll be universally recognized as being in the top 3-5 and probably end up on Mt. Rushmore.  Sandwiched between a moron and a complete buffoon isn't going to hurt his standing at all.  Take the worst of Reagan and add it to the worst of W. and you get Trump.  SAD!

GREAT POST......especially.... ...."sandwiched between a moron and a complete buffoon"....nice analysis :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2017, 06:44:16 PM »
This to me says it all.  For these guys to rank him 12th only a month after leaving office only cements my belief that in the long run he'll be universally recognized as being in the top 3-5 and probably end up on Mt. Rushmore.  Sandwiched between a moron and a complete buffoon isn't going to hurt his standing at all.  Take the worst of Reagan and add it to the worst of W. and you get Trump.  SAD!

I didn't know Kenya had a Mt. Rushmore too?!
a