Author Topic: Getbiggers going to prison for being getbiggers  (Read 6648 times)

Skeeter

Getbiggers going to prison for being getbiggers
« on: February 27, 2017, 06:25:00 PM »
Two Georgian defendants were just collectively sentenced to 35 years for invading an African-American child’s birthday party while waving Confederate flags and weapons.

Kayla Rae Norton, 25, and Jose Ismael Torres, 26, were a part of a “Respect the Flag” convoy of over a dozen Confederate flag-laden pick up trucks who had drunkenly rampaged through two Georgia counties. They screamed racial epithets at black motorists and on at least one occasion approached a black motorist with a gun.

“Many good people in Paulding County saw you for what you are,” Superior Court Judge William McClain said before handing down the sentence. “Everywhere you went, 911 call centers were flooded with calls.”

The group eventually descended on an 8-year-old black girl’s birthday party. Members of the convoy claimed that one of the partygoers had thrown an object at their trucks.

“Members of the group pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the victims,” Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in a statement. “They used racial slurs and threatened to kill some of the party-goers. They even threatened to kill children at the party. This is behavior that even supporters of the Confederate battle flag can agree is criminal and shouldn’t be allowed.”

The attack occurred less than a month after Dylann Roof killed nine African-Americans in a black school in Charleston, SC.

McClain sentenced Torres to 20 years, with 13 to serve in prison; Norton was sentenced to 15 years, with six to serve. They will be permanently banished from Douglas County upon their release. Two other members of the convoy were given four years and two years for their participation in the event, and the ones who were “minimally involved” were given community service.

Both Torres and Norton openly sobbed during sentencing.

“I do accept responsibility for what I’ve done,” Norton said, addressing some of her victims while choking with tears. “What happened to you is absolutely awful. From mother to mother, I cannot imagine having to explain what that word means.”

http://usuncut.com/news/racists-terrorized-black-childs-bday-party-confederate-flags-just-got/

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Getbiggers going to prison for being getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 07:19:39 PM »
Epic

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 07:56:06 PM »
Two Georgian defendants were just collectively sentenced to 35 years for invading an African-American child’s birthday party while waving Confederate flags and weapons.

Kayla Rae Norton, 25, and Jose Ismael Torres, 26, were a part of a “Respect the Flag” convoy of over a dozen Confederate flag-laden pick up trucks who had drunkenly rampaged through two Georgia counties. They screamed racial epithets at black motorists and on at least one occasion approached a black motorist with a gun.

“Many good people in Paulding County saw you for what you are,” Superior Court Judge William McClain said before handing down the sentence. “Everywhere you went, 911 call centers were flooded with calls.”

The group eventually descended on an 8-year-old black girl’s birthday party. Members of the convoy claimed that one of the partygoers had thrown an object at their trucks.

“Members of the group pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the victims,” Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in a statement. “They used racial slurs and threatened to kill some of the party-goers. They even threatened to kill children at the party. This is behavior that even supporters of the Confederate battle flag can agree is criminal and shouldn’t be allowed.”

The attack occurred less than a month after Dylann Roof killed nine African-Americans in a black school in Charleston, SC.

McClain sentenced Torres to 20 years, with 13 to serve in prison; Norton was sentenced to 15 years, with six to serve. They will be permanently banished from Douglas County upon their release. Two other members of the convoy were given four years and two years for their participation in the event, and the ones who were “minimally involved” were given community service.

Both Torres and Norton openly sobbed during sentencing.

“I do accept responsibility for what I’ve done,” Norton said, addressing some of her victims while choking with tears. “What happened to you is absolutely awful. From mother to mother, I cannot imagine having to explain what that word means.”

http://usuncut.com/news/racists-terrorized-black-childs-bday-party-confederate-flags-just-got/

They were awfully tough, until they started to sob at their sentences like bitches!!  :D :D :D
X

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 05:50:08 AM »
The length of the sentence is crazy. Those 2 are morons but no way in hell they deserve 28 years behind bars.
Another liberal BS against white people just because of Trump .

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 06:11:19 AM »
The length of the sentence is crazy. Those 2 are morons but no way in hell they deserve 28 years behind bars.

Just aiming a firearm at someone can get minimum 10-15 years anyway. And then an accomplice, even if unarmed can get the same sentence too.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 06:57:44 AM »
Alcohol.  ;)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 06:58:41 AM »
Alcohol.  ;)
Parents did a shitty job raising them
U

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 07:47:38 AM »
White people.
::)

Skeeter

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 09:07:14 AM »
If these two didn't like black people before they had better learn to quickly considering they are about to be surrounded by them.  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 09:46:47 AM »
They were awfully tough, until they started to sob at their sentences like bitches!!  :D :D :D

You would cry for that kind of prison term for basically nothing.
North Korean level.
I hope it's at least typical to parole fucks like this after few months/year?

Skeeter

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 10:23:22 AM »
You would cry for that kind of prison term for basically nothing.
North Korean level.
I hope it's at least typical to parole fucks like this after few months/year?

Yeah, they only invaded someone's property, armed with shotguns, and threatened to kill 8 year olds, all in the name of the white race.  ::)
Basically nothing.  ::) ::) ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 11:15:22 AM »
Yeah, they only invaded someone's property, armed with shotguns, and threatened to kill 8 year olds, all in the name of the white race.  ::)
Basically nothing.  ::) ::) ::)

Sorry, didn't read about the shotguns and threats to kill someone.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 03:10:49 PM »

Is society really going to miss them?

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 03:22:19 PM »
But did they at least get to stay for the cake?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 03:23:37 PM »

I could have gotten them probation.   The lawyer was an idiot to take this shot to trial....this the long sentence
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 03:57:41 PM »
one of them was a woman

it's a known fact that women don't post here therefore this thread is null and void

ain't no woman getbiggers....the fuck outta here

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »
one of them was a woman

it's a known fact that women don't post here therefore this thread is null and void

ain't no woman getbiggers....the fuck outta here

Women post here. I know of 3

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 04:05:09 PM »
Women post here. I know of 3

you can't tell but right now I'm making a face that would indicate that I totally think you're a dumb person for saying that

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 04:06:10 PM »
btw- Jerry Ward's beard is really that color

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 04:07:08 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2017, 04:08:17 PM »
however, they are racists so not only are they members of this forum but they also can be a strength and conditioning coaches

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 04:12:08 PM »

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2017, 04:14:00 PM »
however, they are racists so not only are they members of this forum but they also can be a strength and conditioning coaches

;D ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2017, 04:15:01 PM »
"White privilege".

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2017, 04:18:38 PM »
"White privilege".

Based on their actions they believed in it.

Guy got 13 years woman got 6 years...