Author Topic: This Joe Mixon Story makes my blood boil  (Read 7459 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: This Joe Mixon Story makes my blood boil
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 11:42:01 PM »

So lets see... this drunk woman goes into the restaurant to get away from this guy... he comes in there... says something to this drunk girl, she trieds to hit him, and instead of just pushing her off, he full on hits her, whacks her down hard like she was attacking him.

She was freaking drunk. This guy came in there looking for trouble. Classic case of a guy abusing women.  NFL did the right thing.

Man, if you have not seen drunk women at parties before, and they get all emotional and try to either love you or hit you, you know a simple push them away is right, not a full fist in the face punch.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2017, 06:09:18 AM »
So lets see... this drunk woman goes into the restaurant to get away from this guy... he comes in there... says something to this drunk girl, she trieds to hit him, and instead of just pushing her off, he full on hits her, whacks her down hard like she was attacking him.

She was freaking drunk. This guy came in there looking for trouble. Classic case of a guy abusing women.  NFL did the right thing.

Man, if you have not seen drunk women at parties before, and they get all emotional and try to either love you or hit you, you know a simple push them away is right, not a full fist in the face punch.

His ego was bruised.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2017, 06:29:21 AM »

Keep ignoring Princess L and see how it works out for you...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2017, 06:42:10 AM »

He's a football player.  His whole life he is trained to react and hit.  People don't seem to understand this.  Everyday for years in practice they're taught to react, not think and hit back. 

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2017, 06:44:52 AM »
He's a football player.  His whole life he is trained to react and hit.  People don't seem to understand this.  Everyday for years in practice they're taught to react, not think and hit back. 

What if he was a boxer?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2017, 07:41:23 AM »
He's a football player dindu.  His whole life he is trained to react and hit.  People don't seem to understand this.  Everyday for years they're taught to react, not think and hit back. 

Fixed.
Q

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2017, 08:06:53 AM »
How bout don't put your hands on people and you won't get knocked out. I thought bitches wanted equal rights across the board.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2017, 08:07:32 AM »
What if he was a boxer?

Same shit.  Go find a boxer, grab their neck and slap them and let me know how it was like when they just simply walked away without any reaction.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »
heres the think alot of you fucking morons on here dont realize,

he could have seriously hurt her, christ getting hit point blank like that and not exepecting it can cause serious injury.

hes lucky she didnt get hurt to bad

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2017, 08:16:34 AM »
heres the think alot of you fucking morons on here dont realize,

he could have seriously hurt her, christ getting hit point blank like that and not exepecting it can cause serious injury.

hes lucky she didnt get hurt to bad

It's too bad she didn't maybe shed learn a lesson. All females should watch this video and learn a lesson. Don't put your hands on people unless you want to fight. College girls are stupid my wife's girlfriend thinks it's cool she smashed a beer bottle over some dudes head. They think they can get away with anything. I personally wouldn't react that way but don't be surprised if some people do.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2017, 08:18:25 AM »
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. (This goes for the chick, and the football dindu)
a

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2017, 08:22:03 AM »
ok spiro , heres the think say he had brain damaged her, went to prison for 30 years and got fucked int he ass by the bigger stronger dindus,all i am saying yeah women think they can do alot of shit they arent supposed to, but when you hall off and punch her in the face bad things can happen.   the guy is not to bright and the only think he has going

for himself is he is  a dindu who can play football.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2017, 08:22:20 AM »
If he was really harrasing her he's in the wrong I don't know the whole story maybe he was picking on her and that dude and she acted out because of that. On the other hand I can't tell you how many times I see women get rough with men for stupid reasons. You can't hit people choke them and expect them not to react violently.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2017, 08:26:05 AM »
If he was really harrasing her he's in the wrong I don't know the whole story maybe he was picking on her and that dude and she acted out because of that. On the other hand I can't tell you how many times I see women get rough with men for stupid reasons. You can't hit people choke them and expect them not to react violently.

i agree women are bitches dont get me wrong there, but if you elect to punch her point blank in the face, bad shit can happen, peoples lives literally change sometimes for the worst, in a split second reaction,  one time years ago here, these kids got into a fight outside a bar, one of the kids fell and hit his head on pavement after being hit, he got up went home went to sleep and died from bleeding on the brain,   its amazing what  happens with a closed head injurie, i worked in a hospital for a few years and seen some shit happen to young people you wouldnt believe.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2017, 08:33:18 AM »
i agree women are bitches dont get me wrong there, but if you elect to punch her point blank in the face, bad shit can happen, peoples lives literally change sometimes for the worst, in a split second reaction,  one time years ago here, these kids got into a fight outside a bar, one of the kids fell and hit his head on pavement after being hit, he got up went home went to sleep and died from bleeding on the brain,   its amazing what  happens with a closed head injurie, i worked in a hospital for a few years and seen some shit happen to young people you wouldnt believe.

I know I almost killed my ex gf about ten years ago. We were both drunk and she had me by the collar she was slapping my face and ripped and expensive necklace off. I swept her leg to get her off. I didn't mean to use so much force she fell back smacked her head. She almost cracked her head in half. It was awful I had to take her to the ER call her parents. I'm surprised her father didn't murder me. They were actually equally mad at both of us.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 08:40:58 AM »
I know I almost killed my ex gf about ten years ago. We were both drunk and she had me by the collar she was slapping my face and ripped and expensive necklace off. I swept her leg to get her off. I didn't mean to use so much force she fell back smacked her head. She almost cracked her head in half. It was awful I had to take her to the ER call her parents. I'm surprised her father didn't murder me. They were actually equally mad at both of us.

yeah man totally agree,  look at this guy he probably just fucked up his whole future in sports  its a different age, cameras are everywhere .

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2017, 08:49:46 AM »

Lmao, yeah.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2017, 03:37:00 PM »
It's his own fault you don't try to make a hoe a housewife.He should have just busted his nut on her face and left,but no,he wants to hang out with her

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2017, 04:01:06 PM »

She was freaking drunk. This guy came in there looking for trouble. Classic case of a guy abusing women.  NFL did the right thing.

He shouldn't have hit her.

But her being drunk doesn't give her a free pass. If she drove drunk and hit him with a car she's bad. But if she's drunk and slaps him her being drunk is a cop out.

Mel Gibson made drunken comments about the Jewish community and people were furious, to the point that the fact that he was drinking and driving was overlooked. Society was more concerned about what he said than what he actually did.

Being drunk isn't excusable for any actions.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2017, 07:55:13 PM »
he cat called her, she rejected him, he called her friend a fag and insulted her too, she swung at him and he knocked her out

i don't care if a girl gets knocked out when she deserves it, but in this case he's clearly the bad guy

E
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2017, 07:58:09 AM »
he cat called her, she rejected him, he called her friend a fag and insulted her too, she swung at him and he knocked her out

i don't care if a girl gets knocked out when she deserves it, but in this case he's clearly the bad guy

E

Exactly, she didnt swing at him for no reason.

Angry dindu that cant take a rejection like a man.
Q

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2017, 08:34:00 AM »
You've seen the video months ago about the Oklahoma running back who hit some chick.  He wasn't invited to the combine and the guys on ESPN are bashing this kid as a woman beater and are saying that he deserves to never get drafted or play in the NFL.  When I watch the video all I see is some drunk bitch who is yelling and being obnoxious.  He says something and is turning to walk away and she grabs him by the neck and slaps him and he just hits her once to get her off and leaves.  He did NOTHING wrong.  Not like he sat there and beat her or anything.  Yet this kid who should be a first round pick and in the NFL is getting his future fucked.  This shit makes me so mad.  They call the video chilling and disturbing etc...  What the fuck is it with these pussies?

he's no where near a 1st round pick, fournette is an early 1st rounder, maybe cook in the late 1st round.. rb's arent generally nfl 1st rounders

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2017, 12:59:30 AM »

Shut the fuk up you Mohammaden pedo wife abuser.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2017, 01:02:17 AM »
Here's the thing that happens with many Blackies.

They make aggressive moves on white women, and if rejected they threaten violence to scare them into submission, and if rejected they physically assault and/or rape them.