Author Topic: TRUMP tearing AHNULD a new one!  (Read 10292 times)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
Re: TRUMP tearing AHNULD a new one!
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2017, 10:52:48 AM »
Arnold is cutting his loses. It was a mistake joining that show to begin with. He is 70 years old. He doesn't have time to waste on a 3rd rate reality show that has had ratings dropping for years. It saw a gradual decline since its first season. Even Arnold couldn't save a sinking ship who's orange skinned captian belittled his attempts every step of the way.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2017, 11:00:25 AM »
Arnold is cutting his loses. It was a mistake joining that show to begin with. He is 70 years old. He doesn't have time to waste on a 3rd rate reality show that has had ratings dropping for years. It saw a gradual decline since its first season. Even Arnold couldn't save a sinking ship who's orange skinned captian belittled his attempts every step of the way.

sounds a lot like the democrat party/liberal agenda
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2017, 11:57:35 AM »
Yes karma is biting him in the ass. Has been now for over ten years, the downward spiral of a once well thought of figure. Starting with his last few movies that did not live up to the hype, before he decided to become one of the worse governors in California history. Screwed up his family, every single one of his new movies have tanked, his supplement line tanked. He came on all strong for the apprentice show with non-stop adds, and that tanked as well.
  Yes years back I did like him and admire his achievements, still do to some extent. However he has become a liberal dick, trying to tell others how to live, bullshit climate change, his support of trannies and so on. I do not care about all his money and big mansion, as it is not important to me. Truth is most do not either. he can sit in it and pretend to be whoever he wants. I love seeing Arnold getting put into his place by the POTUS. For years arnold loved going to the White House and rubbing shoulders with the President. It made him feel powerful and connected, and he was. Now in many recent months he chose sides against Trump and publicly stated so and in doing so he poked an old friend in the face. It has back fired on him.  

How is Karma biting him in the ass? He still has tons of money, cars, home, and is still relevant throughout the whole world. What horrible Karma. ??? ??? ::) ??? ??? There is no "fall from grace" here. So, a few things didn't pan out. That is hardly bad Karma. No actor, bodybuilder, singer, etc, produces hits every single time. Everyone fails at some endeavors. Arnold, like most other famous people, have failed in some things. I guess they all have bad Karma too.  ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) Arnold is 70 and has many more successes than he does failures.

I know, I know, you're sad because you believe your Daddy Idol (Arnold) let you down. It's okay. It happens.

This is why no one should idolize anyone, like you all did with Arnold.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2017, 12:11:49 PM »
They probably sit back and laugh together having fine cigars while dime piece Russian whores blow them.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2017, 09:09:21 PM »
It was funny tonight when Cedric asked Arnold, what is up with the Trump dabate?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2017, 03:58:30 AM »
come on, Ahnuld is manlier than all the men combined in Trump's family.....get the fuck outtahere.......

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2017, 05:35:54 AM »
 ;)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2017, 05:57:14 AM »
lol....Ahnuld is so Manly, even portraying a woman still add more power to his manliness......

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2017, 06:11:34 AM »
lol....Ahnuld is so Manly, even portraying a woman still add more power to his manliness......

And still manlier than a 'leader' who cries about 'fake media' and is cheating to win a golf match..

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 08:40:36 PM »
Trump's Louie Running for Senate? :D

Arnold Schwarzenegger's entry into the 2018 Senate race “would give Arnold the stage to jam Trump for the next 16 months,’’ according to one veteran GOP strategist who spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/arnold-schwarzenegger-senate-235905

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 08:57:50 PM »
And still manlier than a 'leader' who cries about 'fake media' and is cheating to win a golf match..

100%
Trumps an embarrassment to the term "leader"
Leaders don't cry on twitter 12x a day like little schoolgirls.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 09:04:54 PM »
luv t rump

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/james-david-manning-trump-is-a-demon-who-is-having-sex-with-ugly-stringy-head-slut-kellyanne-conway/

Pastor James David Manning is a radically anti-gay preacher who initially loved Donald Trump—even meeting with him at Trump Tower and declaring that “Jesus would endorse Donald Trump”—but felt compelled to withdraw his support after Trump expressed support for the LGBTQ community following the deadly terrorist attack on the Pulse nightclub in Florida last year.

Manning has now completely turned on “Tribulation Trump,” as he calls him, and demonstrating that he can be as outrageously offensive when attacking women as when denouncing gay people, released a remarkably nasty and misogynistic video last week accusing Trump of having an affair with Kellyanne Conway after a photo emerged of Conway kneeling on a couch in the Oval Office.

Manning said that the photo of Conway “on the sofa, on her knees with her dress jacked up and her legs wide open” is proof that she is a “stringy-head slut” because no decent woman would sit that way while all the men in the room “are standing there getting erections.”

He said the photo “shows you the level of sexual demonic spirits” that are at work in the Trump White House.

“I don’t blame Kellyanne Conway for that,” Manning said. “I blame Tribulation Trump, because he’s a demon and obviously he’s having sex with her and she just probably feels like, ‘I can be like this around him because I think he likes me that way.'”

“This is the ugliest slut I’ve ever seen,” he said. “This is an ugly, stringy-head slut.”

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2017, 09:14:15 PM »

Pastor James David Manning....

Pastor Manning.... :D

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2017, 09:20:52 PM »
Pastor Manning.... :D

My favourite Hebrew on Earth next to Vince and Wiggs.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2017, 12:33:40 AM »
Holy shit - ouch! :o

Arnold is done in the US, should rather move back to Europe. 8)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827477947154063361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Ehhh shouldn't Trump focus on running the country instead of starting even more new Twitter hate conversations?

Seems like he doesn't understand priorities

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2017, 02:58:57 AM »
Ehhh shouldn't Trump focus on running the country instead of starting even more new Twitter hate conversations?

Seems like he doesn't understand priorities

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/308365908420751360
a

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2017, 03:36:30 AM »

They are fake media.  Or did they finally find the weapons of mass destraction in Iraq?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2017, 03:38:28 AM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2017, 04:17:09 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2017, 04:31:35 AM »
Need a brain?

Why would I replace a good working one with a damaged one ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2017, 07:31:27 PM »
Arnold is a true success story.

However, his last two decades have been ever-worse for him. And the last few years he's tumbled into a pathetic hole of fag got liberalism, a ruined marriage, tanking flicks, a loser TV show, and an official washed-up status.

Hell, his dindu Arnold Classic winner just dry humped his ass on stage in front of everyone.

Oh, and Trump's owning him left and right.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2017, 08:00:41 PM »
He screwed the pooch when he stated that because of Trump for the first time he could not vote Republican in the Presidential election.

Arnold is an assbag.  Need proof?  Only an assbag would let some schmoe loving dick-pic-selfie-snapper of a bodybuilder, butt hump him on stage at his own contest. 

I can admire Arnold for his past accomplishments but not for his current libtardedness.  He's gone SNAG on us.  What a douche of a manlet.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2017, 05:16:41 AM »
He screwed the pooch when he stated that because of Trump for the first time he could not vote Republican in the Presidential election.

Arnold is an assbag.  Need proof?  Only an assbag would let some schmoe loving dick-pic-selfie-snapper of a bodybuilder, butt hump him on stage at his own contest. 

I can admire Arnold for his past accomplishments but not for his current libtardedness.  He's gone SNAG on us.  What a douche of a manlet.

I'd like to submit further proof of stupid gay shit Opa Arnold has done recently