Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
New car
(1/4) > >>
spiro:
Looking to get a slightly used vehicle under 30 k. I'm interested in the Dodge chargers and Chevrolet Impalas. I want something fast and sporty but still comfortable. Any other suggestions? I have never really been into cars so I'm trying to learn what I can. I've been driving a Gran Marquis for the last few years lol its very comfortable but zero cool factor.
Las Vegas:

--- Quote from: spiro on March 05, 2017, 10:35:20 AM ---Looking to get a slightly used vehicle under 30 k. I'm interested in the Dodge chargers and Chevrolet Impalas. I want something fast and sporty but still comfortable. Any other suggestions? I have never really been into cars so I'm trying to learn what I can. I've been driving a Gran Marquis for the last few years lol its very comfortable but zero cool factor.

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure the MSRP on both those cars for 2017 is mid-20s or so.

Do you have your mind set on a four-door?  It's cool, but just wondering if that's what you're looking for.
spiro:

--- Quote from: Las Vegas on March 06, 2017, 03:08:28 PM ---Pretty sure the MSRP on both those cars for 2017 is mid-20s or so.

Do you have your mind set on a four-door?  It's cool, but just wondering if that's what you're looking for.

--- End quote ---

My wife wants me to get a four door, looking to start a family soon. She's awesome helps me so much so I listen to her lol.
Las Vegas:

--- Quote from: spiro on March 06, 2017, 05:14:05 PM ---My wife wants me to get a four door, looking to start a family soon. She's awesome helps me so much so I listen to her lol.

--- End quote ---

How's it been going, spiro?  Any interesting info you've found?
spiro:

--- Quote from: Las Vegas on March 18, 2017, 06:22:36 PM ---How's it been going, spiro?  Any interesting info you've found?

--- End quote ---

Definitely going with a charger RT looking for slightly used.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version