Author Topic: Chaffetz(R):House Oversight Committee Won't Investigate Trump Voter Fraud Claim  (Read 6619 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
maybe they'll get around to investigating whether Trump and his newly appointed Commerc Secretary (who btw is 80) had any involvement in money laundering for Putin and his friends.   If there is anything here it would make PissGate look like, well a bucket of piss in comparison

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article135001474.html

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
maybe they'll get around to investigating whether Trump and his newly appointed Commerc Secretary (who btw is 80) had any involvement in money laundering for Putin and his friends.   If there is anything here it would make PissGate look like, well a bucket of piss in comparison

There's too much on the table to start into The Bank of Cyprus ordeal right now. That possible shitstorm will have to wait.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

NOW we're getting somewhere!!! I love a good conspiracy!

By a vote of 72 to 27, the Senate confirmed Mr. Ross...

Why such a large majority?
a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
NOW we're getting somewhere!!! I love a good conspiracy!

By a vote of 72 to 27, the Senate confirmed Mr. Ross...

Why such a large majority?

Good question, I was wondering the same thing.

I don't know a damn thing about Ross but on the surface the money laundering has ties with Ackermann formerly of Deutsche Bank.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Wait, three MILLION illegal votes, and they won't even investigate?

Why is that, you suppose?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

They're too busy photoshopping more people in the inauguration crowd. ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Pence is working on that so we're sure to get the truth about that soon

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Pence is working on that so we're sure to get the truth about that soon

House Oversight chair: We won't probe Trump's voter fraud claims

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
House Oversight chair: We won't probe Trump's voter fraud claims

they know it's bullshit but it's not like Pence can tell that to Trump

Skeeter

They're too busy photoshopping more people in the inauguration crowd. ;D
:D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
they know it's bullshit but it's not like Pence can tell that to Trump

Reminds me of this old Twilight Zone episode. Everyone kissing the li'l monster's ass outta fear.

obsidian

• Getbig V

Inconvenient truth.

Do you really think they would want to expose that? You have quite a few politicians and city officials all over the country supporting sanctuary cities for illegals. So you think they are going to care if these illegals vote? Fuck no, they want that. The only thing they are sorry about is that only 3 million voted and not 10!

I would say supporting sanctuary cities qualifies as treason and breaking the law. All political whores supporting sanctuary cities should be arrested immediately and charged with Treason! Fuck these scumbags!

obsidian

• Getbig V

I'm starting to get confused guys.
Open up the libel laws. I want to see the MSM sued left and right. Drain the swamp and drain their pocket books. The MSM needs to be bankrupted. They are fake and useless to us now.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Inconvenient truth.

Do you really think they would want to expose that? You have quite a few politicians and city officials all over the country supporting sanctuary cities for illegals. So you think they are going to care if these illegals vote? Fuck no, they want that. The only thing they are sorry about is that only 3 million voted and not 10!

I would say supporting sanctuary cities qualifies as treason and breaking the law. All political whores supporting sanctuary cities should be arrested immediately and charged with Treason! Fuck these scumbags!

Nothing to investigate, probably. Another bullshit lie is all.