Author Topic: Taking on the bouncer is always a good idea  (Read 7967 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Taking on the bouncer is always a good idea
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 10:41:28 AM »
Bullying bouncers is a laugh though. Not sure about USA but you should see the clowns doing it in Ireland nowadays. They have no business working in security, its shocking. Cowards and poofs

This exact thing was evident at one of our locals ten years or so ago, they were fucking bums, soft as shite yet thought they were the shit and often bullied young lads on in there own,after months of back and forth we eventually earned them the sack when they couldn't get a few of us out and two riot vans showed up and closed the bar. Fucking embarrassing

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 11:37:12 AM »
the second i saw he had no shirt on, i knew it would not end well for him

;D ;D ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2017, 12:24:27 PM »
Why did the bouncer have his left arm hanging down like that, leaving his head unprotected?   He got lucky.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
when dudes get knocked out cold in front of bars, the biggest concern is the guys head hitting the pavement.

i bet some guys have some epic stories, i just remember this dude got tossed in a dumpster which was pretty cold.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2017, 01:02:45 PM »
Looks like those boxing classes dj took didn't work out too well.

;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 02:09:05 PM »
I bounced a lot

Worked by myself MANY a time at the various strip clubs I worked at

One in particular was ran by the Outlaws - was told they could do whatever they wanted and if heavy shit ever went down to rip the DVR out of the wall and go smash it before the cops came

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 05:23:27 PM »
I think he's an amateur fighter.  He waited on the punch and judged the distance perfectly

Look at his stance.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 05:27:05 PM »
Always a good idea to make your first punch a full haymaker.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 06:12:37 PM »

You forgot these... ::) ::)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 06:20:37 PM »
Rekt.

If you are throwing punches in a street fight you've already lost.

Explain what you mean.  ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2017, 02:45:48 AM »

You get more speed and power that way man  :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2017, 03:01:16 AM »
great thread im learning a lot about street fighting from you guys!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2017, 07:45:13 AM »
Explain what you mean.  ???

Way too easy to break a hand.  Way too easy to get knocked out by a lucky punch.  Plus, even if you KO the guy he could hit his head on concrete and fucking die.  Now you just killed somebody, good luck in court.

In a one on one fight you should control the distance, clinch, throw elbows, knees.  Maybe go for a takedown.  Obtain a dominant position and pound him out.  Watch out for his friends that could jump in.

Really the best thing to do is swallow your pride and fuck off.  Don't fight any optional fights.  Fist fighting in 2017 is fucking stupid.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2017, 08:03:55 AM »
bouncing was fun if you work at the right bar/right crew.

Im glad I never got hit in the head with a bottle -

I was on jury duty in Riverside Ca. where a little dude (145) was chased out of a downtown bar by 2 big bouncers and ran towards his car parked on the street. As he struggled to load up his drunk buddy the bouncers reached him and he picked up a whiskey bottle laying in the gutter and dropped both guys...Started running again and the cops got him...We found him not guilty because of the size differential.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2017, 05:03:11 PM »
I think he's an amateur fighter.  He waited on the punch and judged the distance perfectly

I agree.  Nice short counter shot.  Full leverage with such a short range of motion. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 12:09:51 AM »
Way too easy to break a hand.  Way too easy to get knocked out by a lucky punch.  Plus, even if you KO the guy he could hit his head on concrete and fucking die.  Now you just killed somebody, good luck in court.

In a one on one fight you should control the distance, clinch, throw elbows, knees.  Maybe go for a takedown.  Obtain a dominant position and pound him out.  Watch out for his friends that could jump in.

Really the best thing to do is swallow your pride and fuck off.  Don't fight any optional fights.  Fist fighting in 2017 is fucking stupid.

Takedown in a streetfight is rarely a good idea. Unless you roll everyday or at least a couple times a week, the odds of you landing in a dominant position isn't great. Not to mention ground n pounding a guy and slamming your fist, even a hammer fist, into the concrete is no bueno... Nevermind you dont have eyes in the back or sides of your head and have no idea whosjudona soccer kick your skull. 

Best bet is throwing short strikes (hooks to the chin and jaw for example, maybe temple... Hit the skull and your hand goes pop)... Clinch up and throw elbows if you know how. Learn some basic judo and throw him to the ground and always stay on your feet. Him on the grOund and you standing over him is always THE most dominant position.

And as a bouncer, your first (2nd and 3rd) response is always verbal de-escalation... Then physical restraint/neutralize the threat. Throwing a strike is always a last resort. Bouncers who fight wont have a job long as club owners (as well as co-workers and every "bouncer" on payroll that night) dont care much for showing up to court at 8am on a tuesday to explain the events and how the knumbskull felt his use of force was justifiable and necessary..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2017, 02:38:09 AM »
^^^ my boxing coach told me to go for a fat guys belly first

I hate fat people and I hate bullies so it would be a pleasure for me to blast a fat bullies belly with my hard right hooks, straights and upper cuts

Make him suffer and cry

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2017, 03:21:16 AM »

Not sure if serious.  If you are, I'll assume you've never been involved in a street or bar fight.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 03:30:01 AM »

going to the ground in a fight is the worst thing you can do

ive seen way too many people get seriously hurt that way

especially if you have alcohol in your system

walking away is the best idea as you suggest

if not step in and hit in straight lines

you will beat ninety percent of people that way

throwing wild looping punches is what non fighters do

you have to get really lucky throwing these
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 04:00:55 AM »
Bouncer could have kicked him in solar plexus or kidneys that would have stopped him dead

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2017, 06:17:08 AM »
I stand by every word I said.  Taking a guy down should only be done in certain circumstances which is why I used the word "maybe".

All the ninjas, pro boxers and UFC fighters on Getbig think they know better and that's fine.

Best advice is to not get drunk and fist fight people in the first place.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2017, 06:43:15 AM »
Why did the bouncer have his left arm hanging down like that, leaving his head unprotected?   He got lucky.

He is smart.   It's a feint.  He realizes that he is dealing with a drunk and he is making that dummy think "look at that big ol' head totally exposed... Imma gonna knock it off his shoulders".

The bouncer has some kind of training.  Look at the way he is standing.  Look at where he is standing.  Right at the edge of the curb.  Gives him an extra inch the other guy has to deal with to make contact and also utilizing the curb as a defensive obstacle that will break up and interfere with any measured strides or foot work skills the other guy  may have.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2017, 09:22:55 AM »
^^^ my boxing coach told me to go for a fat guys belly first

I hate fat people and I hate bullies so it would be a pleasure for me to blast a fat bullies belly with my hard right hooks, straights and upper cuts

Make him suffer and cry

Offer your hand for the obligatory pre fight handshake.

Then crush his like a Dorito.

Fight Over.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2017, 09:26:21 AM »

Fight Over.
So long as you don't have a pair of buggy whips dangling from your elbows and a dead fish handshake..
H

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2017, 10:29:39 AM »

Fight Over.

;D

i'd rather make him suffer though, that'd be more fun