Author Topic: THE OFFICAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD: JUST A MATTER OF TIME  (Read 7387 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: THE OFFICAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD: JUST A MATTER OF TIME
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2017, 07:31:54 PM »
Even more retarded today than when you started.  What the heck are people talking about?  What is the crime, who committed it, and what is the evidence?

You have not been paying attention. FYI, Trump has not been charged with a crime yet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2017, 07:35:37 PM »
You have not been paying attention. FYI, Trump has not been charged with a crime yet.

It's because I've been paying attention that I'm asking someone to identity the crime, who committed it, and the evidence of that crime. 

Do you know? 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2017, 02:41:30 AM »
It's because I've been paying attention that I'm asking someone to identity the crime, who committed it, and the evidence of that crime. 

Do you know? 

Something something Roger Stone, Manafort *austistic screeching* Trumps 2009 Tax Returns & the Russians!
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2017, 03:14:14 AM »

Do you know? 

What I know is that Trump is unlikely to be impeached unless he is found guilty of committing a crime.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2017, 07:37:02 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2017, 10:31:34 AM »
What I know is that Trump is unlikely to be impeached unless he is found guilty of committing a crime.

Do you think Trump has committed a crime? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2017, 02:10:27 PM »
Do you think Trump has committed a crime?  

How would I know? What I "think" is of little importance because it changes nothing. However, I do suspect there is a strong likelihood that Trump's past includes illegal/criminal activities. Whether or not they'd be grounds for impeachment is unknowable at this point.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2017, 02:22:19 PM »

Do you know? 

It's called "obstruction of justice" IF he really tried to stop the Comey FBI investigation into Russia.
The investigation moves on and new stuff comes out daily.
IF, this trend continues, Trump won't last the year as POTUS.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »
It's called "obstruction of justice" IF he really tried to stop the Comey FBI investigation into Russia.

You are a funny man.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2017, 02:31:40 PM »

Comey already testified under oath that no one had tried to stop any investigations.  Was he lying then, or now?

It is a witch hunt.  Liberals and Rinos can't accept that Trump is the President so they are inventing scandals with subsequent investigations and then throwing them against the wall trying to get something to stick.

It crooked and transparent and I'm not falling for it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2017, 02:46:53 PM »
Comey already testified under oath that no one had tried to stop any investigations.  Was he lying then, or now?

It is a witch hunt.  Liberals and Rinos can't accept that Trump is the President so they are inventing scandals with subsequent investigations and then throwing them against the wall trying to get something to stick.

It crooked and transparent and I'm not falling for it.

Try not watching right wing news sources and you'll have a better chance of getting your facts straight

Here's the full exchange. Comey is never asked about Trump. He is asked about the U.S. attorney general or "senior officials" at the Justice Department:

Hirono: So, if the attorney general or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

Comey: In theory, yes.

Hirono: Has it happened?

Comey: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something without appropriate purpose ... Often times they give us opinions that we don't see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it, but I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason. That would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/18/traders-misinterpret-a-comey-video-that-they-think-clears-trump.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2017, 02:48:00 PM »
How would I know? What I "think" is of little importance because it changes nothing. However, I do suspect there is a strong likelihood that Trump's past includes illegal/criminal activities. Whether or not they'd be grounds for impeachment is unknowable at this point.

What illegal/criminal activities do you think he has engaged in?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »
Something something Roger Stone, Manafort *austistic screeching* Trumps 2009 Tax Returns & the Russians!

lol.  Right?  This whole thing is bizarre. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2017, 02:50:07 PM »

::)  There is no evidence Trump obstructed justice.  Stop throwing around buzz words.  And there has been zero that has "come out daily" or or at any point showing Trump committed a crime.