Author Topic: Dave Dearth needs your help.  (Read 6805 times)

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Dave Dearth needs your help.
« on: March 19, 2017, 08:41:08 AM »
Needs help paying back child Support for his kids he left in Ohio.. He is know working as a bouncer IN North Carolina and fled Ohio where id is wanted for back child Support.. Come on guys he almost died for you.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Dave Dearth needs your help.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 08:43:14 AM »
Tell him to start a GoFundMe

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:44:12 AM »
I already donated.
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 08:44:42 AM »
As I ALWAYS say on here...

DON'T get married and DON'T have kids.  You will eventually end up financially ass-fucked.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 08:50:39 AM »
What a total loser.

I lived close to him when I was living in Ohio. Was told by a neighbour who lifted at the same gym as Dearth that he rolled about town riding some too-small and ancient scooter.

As far as his backpayments for the kid, he can go fuck himself. Sick and tired of society floating the boats of people who endlessly make poor decisions and are hopelessly irresponsible.

Rock and Roll Loser Child.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 09:03:02 AM »
amazing how these guys never do anythng with themselves, at one time he was making decent money you would think he wold have realized he was to small to do well in the mass era of the  90's  and took his wbf money and went to school

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 09:06:53 AM »
amazing how these guys never do anythng with themselves, at one time he was making decent money you would think he wold have realized he was to small to do well in the mass era of the  90's  and took his wbf money and went to school

Just years of wasting time, clinging to any semblance of "the life".

Paralyzed with fear and laziness.

Snorting coke and working out in Venice with Baker wasn't gonna last forever.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 09:14:42 AM »
What a total loser.

I lived close to him when I was living in Ohio. Was told by a neighbour who lifted at the same gym as Dearth that he rolled about town riding some too-small and ancient scooter.

As far as his backpayments for the kid, he can go fuck himself. Sick and tired of society floating the boats of people who endlessly make poor decisions and are hopelessly irresponsible.

Rock and Roll Loser Child.

Fortress, would you let David Dearth move in with you?
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 09:17:00 AM »
Fortress, would you let David Dearth move in with you?

You're desperate to gain traction with this.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 09:22:05 AM »
Anyone know if he's open to the idea of me raising the children if I pay the back support?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 09:26:26 AM »
Its bodybuilding. Not everybody had that forethought of Troy Zukes...

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »

Send him this picture to remind him how great his life used to be....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »
Is he doing a comeback for us bitches?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 09:47:47 AM »
You're desperate to gain traction with this.

;D ;D

Hey, two Iron Brothers living together!  ;D ;D
X

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 11:16:11 AM »
Working as a bouncer at a N.C club at 50 plus years of age..cant we help him out.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 11:18:10 AM »
Anyone know if he's open to the idea of me raising the children if I pay the back support?
Working as a bouncer at a N.C club at 50 plus years of age..cant we help him out.

What if in addition to my first offer I also pay for a two-year vocational training?

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 11:18:29 AM »
#teamdearth lets go.

One last run at stardom.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 11:21:41 AM »
I thought he died last year?

If not, he should have f*cked her in her ass

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »
Here it is from his Facebook.... ::) ::) ::) ::)  this guy is a loser's loser

Man I can't tell you how many times a day I hear "you're too old to be working the clubs. You should personal train people". And " you're too old to be working all of those hours".

I appreciate the gesture behind what people are sayin but...... here's the thing. I love the gym. The gym is MINE!!! I have trained people all my life. It's not my thing anymore. If you've followed me for even a short period of time then you know I don't live for the future. All I want out of life is to be happy and smile every fucking day!!!!! I don't have a 401k. I don't have investments. I live paycheck to paycheck.

So with that being said...and knowing age is irrelevant to me think about this. I don't give a FUCK that I have a pro card or magazine covers or any past accolades. I have lost my wife, my kids and every material possession I ever had. I'm not gonna dwell on that. What it is is what it is.

But seriously look at my post lately. I'm no longer talking about putting a bullet in my head. I fought like a Viking to get through those times. Now I'm making that paper in the day then at night I go to the clubs and work. Music, girls, my homeboys, a bit of rowdiness here and there.

My life is the shit right now because I busted my ass through the hard times to make it the shit. I'm gonna enjoy my happiness while I have it. Life is constantly changing. Take every moment for what it is. That's just me. It's my choice to be me. It always has been and always will be.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 11:28:13 AM »
Just years of wasting time, clinging to any semblance of "the life".

Paralyzed with fear and laziness

Snorting coke and working out in Venice with Baker wasn't gonna last forever.

So true.  Time passes by very quickly.  People who are lazy and do not develop any skill sets often end up scraping by, working until they die or a homeless panhandler begging for money.  

There's a guy at my gym like this... not a BBer, just some lazy fuck who partied his youth away living with his parents... now he's almost 40, his parents are gone and he works for minimum wage at Walmart.  He has no savings, no assets... nothing, not even a car.  It boggles my mind how someone could be so careless and foolish.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 11:31:10 AM »
Here it is from his Facebook.... ::) ::) ::) ::)  this guy is a loser's loser

Man I can't tell you how many times a day I hear "you're too old to be working the clubs. You should personal train people". And " you're too old to be working all of those hours".

I appreciate the gesture behind what people are sayin but...... here's the thing. I love the gym. The gym is MINE!!! I have trained people all my life. It's not my thing anymore. If you've followed me for even a short period of time then you know I don't live for the future. All I want out of life is to be happy and smile every fucking day!!!!! I don't have a 401k. I don't have investments. I live paycheck to paycheck.

So with that being said...and knowing age is irrelevant to me think about this. I don't give a FUCK that I have a pro card or magazine covers or any past accolades. I have lost my wife, my kids and every material possession I ever had. I'm not gonna dwell on that. What it is is what it is.

But seriously look at my post lately. I'm no longer talking about putting a bullet in my head. I fought like a Viking to get through those times. Now I'm making that paper in the day then at night I go to the clubs and work. Music, girls, my homeboys, a bit of rowdiness here and there.

My life is the shit right now because I busted my ass through the hard times to make it the shit. I'm gonna enjoy my happiness while I have it. Life is constantly changing. Take every moment for what it is. That's just me. It's my choice to be me. It always has been and always will be.

Yup... total loser. 

He should OD on heroin... that's a painless way to go.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 11:34:53 AM »
ROFL.

Atleast hes honest.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 11:50:15 AM »
This guy talking about making paper on the web....when you have a kid(old enough to read I assume)that you aren't paying up on.

It's one thing to not want to pay alimony but you need to at least make the effort to pay for your kid.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 11:51:32 AM »
This guy talking about making paper on the web....when you have a kid(old enough to read I assume)that you aren't paying up on.

It's one thing to not want to pay alimony but you need to at least make the effort to pay for your kid.

We dont know the truth or the facts.....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2017, 11:57:17 AM »
We dont know the truth or the facts.....

Hi Dave.