Author Topic: Insulin user  (Read 4819 times)

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
Insulin user
« on: March 21, 2017, 11:53:23 PM »
Hey I'm new insulin user so want to ask more info from exp insulin user.  How much carbs and fast do u take after injection and pro-work out? Also do u drink lot of coke? I just feel coke is too fat and makes me broat.  If I keep ton of carbs and coke, I will have a great turtle soon haha!

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
Re: Insulin user
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 09:05:37 AM »
I drink the new version of Ensure + it has 20g protein per bottle.. 350cal.

I am also in off season.

Every Heavyweight-Super Heavyweight bodybuilder has the gut.. its not 100% the drugs fault

In order to step on stage 220lbs++ you have to EAT & EAT

that will stretch anyone's stomach lining.. but its what we do! Big Ramy & so on are just better at hiding it than others

but we all have it.

don't drink coke btw

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 06:12:58 PM »
I once did 58iu humalog preworkout and all i drank was 50iu dextrose and bcaa.................... ........................ .......

Elvishk

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 06:25:29 PM »
I am afriad that eat too much to get fat and eat too less to get dead.....  

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 07:48:16 PM »
I am afriad that eat too much to get and eat too less to get dead..... 

Good rule of thumb is eat 10gr og carbs woth every iu and you will see if you need more or less from there

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 01:01:42 AM »

I am also in off season.

Every Heavyweight-Super Heavyweight bodybuilder has the gut.. its not 100% the drugs fault

In order to step on stage 220lbs++ you have to EAT & EAT

that will stretch anyone's stomach lining.. but its what we do! Big Ramy & so on are just better at hiding it than others

but we all have it.

don't drink coke btw
single scoop of vanilla whey concentrate in 8oz milk is 40 g protein. Mixxing it with whole milk will drop 1-2g off the protein total, but increase the kcal count. Skim milk will drop 1g of protein and 16g fat, but increase carb count.

Im pretty sure Ensure is shitty overpriced milk protein concentrate.

Elvishk

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 01:22:05 AM »
im in roid and hgh cycle, and eating lot of food every single day, so actually i have a small gut right now but it is under control.  if i have insulin later, my gut will be more and more bigger.  i am weird that i am not very dislike gut because it should make my body huge, but many ppls may not feel i'm muscular, just like a fat guy...

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 10:21:59 PM »

same with 40-50ius daily mixed slins

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 07:54:12 AM »
Good rule of thumb is eat 10gr og carbs woth every iu and you will see if you need more or less from there

nahh.. you will be fine. Always keep a blood machine around so you can check. you can buy the whole set at walgreens or Walmart for $25 plus strips

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 08:02:36 AM »
Do not take internet advice on insulin usage.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 02:12:38 AM »
In my oppinion I see no real upside to using insulin unless you are competing for money or to become pro. You can accomplish an amazing physique without insulin and all the shitty problems that come along with it. I just think at the end of the day all the risks of insulin don't even come close to the benefits. I feel like bodybuilders looked better before insulin and hgh use anyways now days everyone's stomach looks pretty fucking gross. I'm sure theres a sweet spot with insulin usage where the side effects arent that bad but to me it seems like a shitty road to go down.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 02:16:18 AM »
I don't mean any offense to insulin users I just feel like at the end of someones days of bodybuilding when your ready to just be a normal guy who go's to the gym how many side effects do you want to be living with? Trt for life is already a shitty side effect being diabetic on top of it doesnt seem like to much fun.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2017, 05:50:21 PM »
Do not take internet advice on insulin usage.

Other than Milo's, his was good, and still lays out some good advice and rules.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 05:45:00 AM »
i used insulin before a few times and all it did was make my gut big. looked pregnant. was using roids too. didnt really make me bigger. yes my weight went up but it was git weight. i was using 20 ius 3 times a day( i worked up tp that amount ) i only use it now for getting into ketosis in one day. i can use 10 ius at a time and not go hypo. ( eating only fats and protein no carbs) sounds weird but its true. i was worried bout that so i carried stuff around in case i did go hypo. but now i know i can use it and not worry. i dont recommend this unless you know your body. i have only used humulin r.  my personal belief is its the insulin the pros use that gives them the gut. not the gh. they use it together and eat tons of food ( alot of carbs) insulin and gh work together wonderfully to build muscle but you gotta eat alot. gh with no insulin doesnt seem to cause the gut and you dont grow much on it alone either. again this is just what i have noticed. and talking with a few pros they have also said pretty much the same thing.