Author Topic: Rich Gaspari - 54 years old - not looking good?  (Read 22730 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Rich Gaspari not looking good!
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2017, 04:28:49 PM »
mr white with your vast knowledge  of training and diet   and rumor has it your strong as a bull, would you advise rich gaspari to get  some medical help, for his own well being

Mental help for sure. This is why I love Yates.

He has always carried himself with dignity and knows his limits. I once benched over 500lbs but even if AJ offered me free shooting lessons I would not go near the bench now. I know what I should and shouldn't be doing based on my age/injuries.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2017, 04:51:48 PM »
Mental help for sure. This is why I love Yates.

He has always carried himself with dignity and knows his limits. I once benched over 500lbs but even if AJ offered me free shooting lessons I would not go near the bench now. I know what I should and shouldn't be doing based on my age/injuries.

U should tell flex wheeler that since he is making a comeback

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2017, 04:56:20 PM »
U should tell flex wheeler that since he is making a comeback

With a donated kidney and synthol in his bi's. ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2017, 04:57:53 PM »
I came across this new training video and was surprised at how bad Rich looks for 54.

We always show pics/vids of king Ron but he looks better then Rich even with all his surgeries. I have no idea what's going on with his pecs! :-X

Keep the music off its annoying and skip through his memory lane pics.

The music.....it sounds like a freaking Vietnamese night club.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2017, 05:11:52 PM »
I met Gaspari in a gym a few months back, he was there meeting with a corporate purchasing agent for the gym, he is getting his line back up and running, it was pretty funny I walk in the gym and the first person I see is Rich, it was obvious he was conducting a sales pitch for his supplement line, he had a bunch of product spread out. Nobody really knew who he was besides a few of the personal trainers, he ended up commenting on my build and then asked me to try a few samples of his new protein, gave me a free shaker cup. He honestly looked good to me, but he had a athletic polo shirt on (like you see him wearing at expos), his arms were very vascular (not huge), I told him he looked great for his age, he wished me luck with everything. Didn't look like a guy in his 50's.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2017, 05:16:55 PM »
I met Gaspari in a gym a few months back, he was there meeting with a corporate purchasing agent for the gym, he is getting his line back up and running, it was pretty funny I walk in the gym and the first person I see is Rich, it was obvious he was conducting a sales pitch for his supplement line, he had a bunch of product spread out. Nobody really knew who he was besides a few of the personal trainers, he ended up commenting on my build and then asked me to try a few samples of his new protein, gave me a free shaker cup. He honestly looked good to me, but he had a athletic polo shirt on (like you see him wearing at expos), his arms were very vascular (not huge), I told him he looked great for his age, he wished me luck with everything. Didn't look like a guy in his 50's.

So what did he look like? A guy in his 30's??

Kevin is a guy that doesn't look like he's in his 50's

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2017, 05:29:16 PM »
So what did he look like? A guy in his 30's??

Kevin is a guy that doesn't look like he's in his 50's
I would say early 40's, he looked good, lean, tan, vascular...I even told him that it's great that guys like him and Labrada are still training and he didn't just let himself go like Shawn Ray lol, he laughed at that and talked about how he loves to train and still gets in the gym 4-5 times a week. He was super cool, nice guy..I told him that SuperPump was the first supplement I ever took and I used to love his Myofusion protein, he asked what protein I use now, I told him truthfully I haven't had a protein shake in years, I don't trust the contents, talked to him a bit about protein spiking, he assured me all his products go through strict testing and whats on the label is in the product.

cindybaby

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2017, 01:01:32 AM »
I would say early 40's, he looked good, lean, tan, vascular...I even told him that it's great that guys like him and Labrada are still training and he didn't just let himself go like Shawn Ray lol, he laughed at that and talked about how he loves to train and still gets in the gym 4-5 times a week. He was super cool, nice guy..I told him that SuperPump was the first supplement I ever took and I used to love his Myofusion protein, he asked what protein I use now, I told him truthfully I haven't had a protein shake in years, I don't trust the contents, talked to him a bit about protein spiking, he assured me all his products go through strict testing and whats on the label is in the product.
Looking lean,tan,vascular is the way to go!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2017, 01:23:30 AM »
The music.....it sounds like a freaking Vietnamese night club.

Damnit.... Now i have to watch it.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Rich Gaspari - 54 years old - not looking good?
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2017, 03:46:33 AM »
Rich's physique has been on a downward slide since 1989, when he overtrained and moved to Italy to train for the Olympia.  He burned very bright for a short time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2017, 05:05:41 AM »
the great thing about that video

is it shows how shit you will end up looking if you train like an idiot

epic midget with 50" waist of peace
T

cindybaby

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2017, 07:33:59 AM »
the great thing about that video

is it shows how shit you will end up looking if you train like an idiot

epic midget with 50" waist of peace
are you an ex competitor? i assume you must be more famous than Rich? please enlighten me.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2017, 08:23:03 AM »

keto i love your stories you make up pls keep them up

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2017, 08:23:35 AM »
Rich's physique has been on a downward slide since 1989, when he overtrained and moved to Italy to train for the Olympia.  He burned very bright for a short time.

nether you are right rich burned out inside of 5 years.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2017, 09:13:03 AM »
nether you are right rich burned out inside of 5 years.

91 Olympia he looked okay, but a lot of competitors caught up to his conditioning so he no longer had that trump card up his sleeve.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2017, 09:33:08 AM »
Gaspari's story is simple - unreal conditioning and consistency got him high placings until those with better structures were able to match it.

Y

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2017, 09:44:34 AM »
Rich looked fantastic back when he competed, alot better than what we see today, also more work ethic and probably one of harder training guys from then. Even Haney commented many times how hard Rich trained year round. Only thing is that kind of shit will tear you down when you get past 40. Look at branch, trained like crazy all his career and started breaking down near his 40's, although if you look at videos of rich back then in his heyday he did train hard but his form was 100 times better back then

Can't really comment on his physique at 54 because I am not 54 yet and don't want to put my foot in my mouth yet.

That being said if I was to critcize anything it is that he needs to lighten up a bit on certain movements, example it looks like he trains arms and chest alot lighter and his range of motion is limited on these due to injury. That would leave me the clue that perhaps I should lighten up on the shoulder, leg and back moves to save them from injury as well.

"

cindybaby

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2017, 02:34:08 AM »
91 Olympia he looked okay, but a lot of competitors caught up to his conditioning so he no longer had that trump card up his sleeve.

Rich had a great career and i agree with your post. I just LOL at that bigmc guy who hides behind his computer and tries to put down an ex pro bodybuilder like Rich!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2017, 05:59:13 AM »
Jesus, it's the same Donny/Bigmc brawl, just played out with this odd "female" gimmick. True to form, it'll go for pages and pages of "come to Celle" and "I waited at the airport"

Can't wait... :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2017, 06:51:44 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2017, 06:30:50 AM »
Rich looks like shit and his melon is like a wrecking ball.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2017, 11:54:31 AM »
Rich looks like shit and his melon is like a wrecking ball.

and thats being generous what you just said.