Author Topic: More Clinton E-mail Crimes  (Read 3281 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: More Clinton E-mail Crimes
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 06:20:33 AM »
You can't be serious

Watching you attempt to cope with reality is like watching a drowning man go down for the third time.

Clinton = cleared of your little Benghahahahzi whinings by the Republican committee.
Emails = cleared multiple times by the FBI of any wrong doings.

Serious question here....  when one possesses the level of stupidity that you do, is it painful?  I can imagine that constantly whining and crying over the very things you have to fabricate in your head to comfort yourself must result in migraines at the very least.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 07:40:50 AM »
Emails = cleared multiple times by the FBI of any wrong doings.
LMFAO the FBI did not clear her of any wrong doings. As a matter of fact that specifically said she sent classified information through non secure channels and was extremely careless with classified material.

I love how non of her supporters have come in here and said "yea what she did was bullshit" regardless of whether or not she got charged. She deleted more emails than she turned over!!!

She was either doing more personal stuff than work or she deleted a ton of work emails...either way that should be an issue to us all

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 10:21:30 AM »
If you really think this you need to seek psychological counseling.  Seriously, you don't live in reality if you think this. 

I know this Snowflake.

Donald Trump will clean up the disaster left behind by the worst president in history

It is ironic that a closet-gay, incompetent, inexperienced, black bastard son of a mudshark leaves Donald J. Trump as his greatest legacy!

MAGA bitches!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2017, 06:06:24 AM »
Weak.

MAGA! POTUS TRUMP HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE GOOD FOR AMERICA IN 60 DAYS THAN OBAMA DID IN 8 YEARS

If you really believe this you are fucking retarded and have no idea how governing works.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2017, 06:07:59 AM »
LOL! I love seeing Communists become totally unhinged.

Trump tells the truth most of the time.
Is this a joke or are you really this stupid ???

Look at what's happening in Sweden - remember? He said radical Muslims pose a threat and look what happened in France, Germany and the UK.

Trump was surveilled and his tweets about Obama "tapping" his communications was correct. Did all the NSA surveillance not come to light during the reign of the Obama Regime?

The ones telling lies are the Fake News Media - Failing CNN, Failing NY, MSNBC, etc. etc.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2017, 04:19:34 PM »
a