Author Topic: "Natty" Mike Rashid,Kali Muscle and "TRT"Marc Lobliner Drug Cycles exposed !!!  (Read 75236 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
More from JohnnyBravo !!!  ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Well, if these guys believed they were getting drugs from a legit doctor, whether the Dr was legit or not, wouldnt they be protected under HIPA law?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
wow, I did not realize that. I don't follow any of these guys so I was not aware how stupid their fans are.

reminds me of real sports like nfl, mlb, nhl, nba, golf, soccer , olympics etc when people find out someone uses, they are so blind and stupid to think that person is the only one lol, which is even more stupid because at the highest levels these guys are constantly being monitored by doctors along with bloodwork etc so everyone is in the know, except the gullible and dumb as fuck sheep public.

Then again they also believe that all the politicians fighting is real and not just melodrama bs to distract and decieve

they are so naive they believe if you train hard and take protein like there hero mike o hearn they will have perfect hair and 14 inch cocks like he does

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
A couple things...

I recently received an email request to make a donation the the "Dr" Rodriguez defense fund.  I'm actually considering it.

Marc Lobliner has always been and continues to be the biggest douche in the entire industry.  Yes, worse than Biolame Norton.

Mrs. Knobliner has legitimate milf tits.  I hope she serial mudsharks behind his back while he's on business trips.  Preferably group format.

Norton was allegedly "cucked" willingly by Mark Alvisi. 

Stay positive.............

LMFAO

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
A couple things...

I recently received an email request to make a donation the the "Dr" Rodriguez defense fund.  I'm actually considering it.

Marc Lobliner has always been and continues to be the biggest douche in the entire industry.  Yes, worse than Biolame Norton.

Mrs. Knobliner has legitimate milf tits.  I hope she serial mudsharks behind his back while he's on business trips.  Preferably group format.

LMFAO
Good points.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

I haven't seen many of his videos, so maybe he's just like this all the time.  But I just watched Jerry Ward's opinion piece on all of this - he seemed to be really close to babbling at more than one point .... like he was on stims or nootropics or something.  I swear a number of times he had to swallow and refocus... Maybe it's just some really strong PWO?  Or perhaps before each vid he chops and snorts a couple of chunky lines (of creatine of course... ;))

T

deadz

• Getbig V
I haven't seen many of his videos, so maybe he's just like this all the time.  But I just watched Jerry Ward's opinion piece on all of this - he seemed to be really close to babbling at more than one point .... like he was on stims or nootropics or something.  I swear a number of times he had to swallow and refocus... Maybe it's just some really strong PWO?  Or perhaps before each vid he chops and snorts a couple of chunky lines (of creatine of course... ;))

Jerry is another scumbag along with Lobslimer. Ward is a confirmed drug addict.
T

chokeslam

• Getbig II
A couple things...

LMFAO

I can believe the Norton thing. That dude is the gayest person on the planet and I wish ACTUAL death upon him.

Piece of utter fucking shit. Wish I had the opportunity to kidnap him and beat him within an inch of death with a bag of dildos.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what happened to mike rasheed?

falco

• Getbig V
what happened to mike rasheed?

His real name is Cinque Koseam Glendy.

Hope this helps.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BoooooooM

whoooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooosh

;D

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
More coming from JohnnyBravo !!! ;)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Johnny Bravo live right now!

deadz

• Getbig V
BoooooooooooooooooM
T

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Who?

Prob a bitter bitch who got kicked out of Iron addicts gym

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
is this Johnny Bravo fella natty?
"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Prob a bitter bitch who got kicked out of Iron addicts gym

Another meme-spewing yt personality likely spawned from the bb.com misc crowd.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
Latest video from JohnnyBravo !!! 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

sadly fartin

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
When they exposed Lobliner's cycle, he went on YouTube with his wife and talked about how he cried.
PUSSY.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

Again...who?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
When they exposed Lobliner's cycle, he went on YouTube with his wife and talked about how he cried.
PUSSY.

I'd like to cum on his wife's sweet milf tits, while reading bible verses to her.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Very dramatic music ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
More coming from JohnnyBravo !!! ;)

Johnny Bravo live right now!

BoooooooooooooooooooM

This one is for you guys,