Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - Dallas McCarver sitting out Mr Olympia  (Read 17694 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Arnold is numero uno
Re: Dallas McCarver sitting out Mr Olympia
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 05:11:19 AM »
COPD is a combination of emphysema (destroyed lung) and bronchitis (inflamed airways).

This is very different from acute bronchitis which is usually due to a viral illness and very mild.

At most, he has reactive airways or asthma and had if he had an asthma attack  he would have been treated with nebulizers of Ventolin and steroids not an IV drip to failing kidneys and liver toxicity.

His MD probably prescribed him some puffers which any kid with asthma can get.

He'll shrink big time now go give his kidneys and liver a break. May never compete again

If that's the case with his career on the line, he better save his money that he's earned instead of buying range rovers and 70k sports cars

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 05:17:21 AM »
Kind of hard to slag off Shawn Ray when you're now taking his advice

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 06:05:17 AM »
If that's the case with his career on the line, he better save his money that he's earned instead of buying range rovers and 70k sports cars
You are not suggesting that his Hellcat will be on EBay by the end of the year, are you?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 10:47:03 AM »
McFrankenstein looks like shit, good riddance!
T

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 11:38:18 AM »
Wonder what his and Compton's cycles look like?

They both got big too fast, must have been mega dosing insane amounts in that short of time

Where's that punchable face Cody Montgomery? Turned pro and hasn't done shit?

So you say Dallas and Justin grew too quickly and now are paying the price, but then turn around and say Cody should be growing faster and competing more? Perhaps Cody is taking a while to grow and doesn't want to blow out his physique and organs before the age of 30?
He's still around, I keep seeing videos pop up here and there of him training or doing something with BSL and that other douche they sponsor, Tristan Esco-something.
I say give him time, if he's smart he'll slowly grow, do some smaller 3rd tier shows, and work his way up. The kid is like 21 or 22 now? He's got plenty of time to "do shit."

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 11:43:16 AM »
So you say Dallas and Justin grew too quickly and now are paying the price, but then turn around and say Cody should be growing faster and competing more? Perhaps Cody is taking a while to grow and doesn't want to blow out his physique and organs before the age of 30?
He's still around, I keep seeing videos pop up here and there of him training or doing something with BSL and that other douche they sponsor, Tristan Esco-something.
I say give him time, if he's smart he'll slowly grow, do some smaller 3rd tier shows, and work his way up. The kid is like 21 or 22 now? He's got plenty of time to "do shit."

the fact is that so many guys get pro cards these days and they have zero chance of ever succeeding an a pro, back in the day people earned pro cards and when they got one they were as good as the top pros already.

in their quest for money the IFBB has totally devalued the pro card.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2017, 11:56:57 AM »
the fact is that so many guys get pro cards these days and they have zero chance of ever succeeding an a pro, back in the day people earned pro cards and when they got one they were as good as the top pros already.

in their quest for money the IFBB has totally devalued the pro card.

This is a very good post. And as a national-level guy myself, I couldn't agree more.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 12:05:51 PM »
if he's sitting out mr olympia so am i  >:( >:( >:(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 12:57:49 PM »
To be honest, I fear for everyone's health.  :-\  Truth be told, I fear for the health of virtually all pro bodybuilders.  With that being said, it's like some of them simply don't care about the risks.  Some would simply rather be big.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2017, 04:11:19 PM »
To be honest, I fear for everyone's health.  :-\  Truth be told, I fear for the health of virtually all pro bodybuilders.  With that being said, it's like some of them simply don't care about the risks.  Some would simply rather be big.
They don't care because they COULD NOT survive in a real world job!
T

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2017, 04:19:39 PM »

This is true but not for BBers who don't put the pedal to the floor with the gas like:
Dexter, Rhoden, Flex Lewis etc...

McCarver did too much too soon and nearly paid with his life

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2017, 04:21:22 PM »

When you interviewed Rich Pmmaiano did you tell him you feared for his health and that he should stop doing everything he was so he could live longer?  How about all the strongmen you compete with?

Or do you just ramble on about it on social media along with posting your sperm count?  If baffles me that you would even want to be associated with bodybuilding/powerlifting and strength contests when it all can negatively effect your health. Driving can negatively effect your health so I assume you don't do that either.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2017, 04:39:30 PM »
i agree with mr white,  strong men are just as unhealthy if not even more than bodybuilders for that matter. quite a few of them have dropped dead over the years.

i dont think it is forsay the amount of gear that kills bodybuilders but more of the getting ultra cut and dropping water , that seems to be what has killed most competitors.

im am no expert

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2017, 04:45:22 PM »
Nearly paid with his life?

Add that to the "seziures" i guess..

It gets better and better with the overly dramatic shit.

Just like women. It's like an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County.

Im questioning if the people making comments like these have ever used steroids or diuretics in their lives.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2017, 04:48:35 PM »
Nearly paid with his life?

Add that to the "seziures" i guess..

It gets better and better with the overly dramatic shit.

Just like women. It's like an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County.

Im questioning if the people making comments like these have ever used steroids or diuretics in their lives.

Diuretics when taken in a volume depleted state will cause renal damage.
Excessive protein consumption causes renal damage.
NSAIDS cause renal damage.

Anabolic steroids cause liver damage

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2017, 05:17:50 PM »
Dexter has a legit chance to win it this year

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2017, 05:54:33 PM »
Dialysis "Oh, shit" McKidneysfailing

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2017, 09:39:25 PM »
Dexter has a legit chance to win it this year

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shows how bad bb has gotten over the years. He is amazing but I think he should have been been winning them when he was in his prime (especially against Mr 50 inch waist). 

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2017, 09:51:07 PM »
A bodybuilder actually looking after their health? Say it ain't so!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Arnold is numero uno
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2017, 01:46:15 AM »

No im saying is Cody turned pro and hasn't competed much while guys back in the day as soon as they turn pro they hit the stage in their new purple thongs doing battle like flex wheeler, levrone, ray, etc

I'm sure anyone in this "sport" is willing to blow out their organs and Cody is no exception, at this level they are competing health doesn't mean shit for most but winning a plastic trophy

If u are good enough to turn pro u are good enough to compete with the best, not this bs stuff about giving them a few yrs to grow and shit  ::) they should be ready

Dallas and Compton are diff, they went  all out with the drugs, not to say they all don't in some degree

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Arnold is numero uno
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2017, 01:49:24 AM »
You are not suggesting that his Hellcat will be on EBay by the end of the year, are you?

Are u willing to buy it if it does? Low mileage hell cat, with protein farts smell interior, previously owned by a pro bber?

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2017, 04:42:45 AM »

Are u willing to buy it if it does? Low mileage hell cat, with protein farts smell interior, previously owned by a pro bber?

look out for the advert
Hellcat for sale, drivers seat causing low back pain and aching kidneys

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2017, 04:51:37 AM »

Buy it, flip it to an unsuspecting mid life crisis having male. Or part it out.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2017, 06:38:59 AM »

He's 25 and been gassing hard for the past several years....who knows maybe he has burnt himself out early.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2017, 07:30:24 AM »
who truly cares?