Author Topic: Obama silent  (Read 1754 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Obama silent
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 06:25:09 AM »
For the most part I'm pretty damn careful about posting what I feel what's legit and what isn't. My original post is right in line with everything that's been going on and it's adding up.

No you are not.  You post stupid shit that your fevered little brain latches onto and you hope the rest of us will fall for and believe like you do.  Once the thread blows up in your face - which it always does - you start with the standard excusing making of "libs this... libs that... you just don't get it...." and other bullshit or you just leave the thread all together and start a new one that results in the exact same action.

Just like this thread did.

Do you ever wonder why the  majority of this board considers you the dumbest person posting?  If it were one or two people, I could write that off.  A dozen.. well something must be going on here.....  but the majority?  Damn!  Can a manlet be so stupid that he doesn't even know he is stupid?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 06:55:24 AM »

;D

Btw, CIA says there's no independent media in Russia - someone is lying, this journo or CIA  ???

The nerve of these motherfuckers!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 09:21:31 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Bannon and Manafort were involved in some capacity, without Trump's knowledge.

I was referring to Obamas administration but I also think the progressive republicans are somewhat in on it as well.