Author Topic: Sex with whores...  (Read 17121 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Sex with whores...
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2017, 04:09:04 PM »
Fair point, perhaps not something i had given the necessary weighting in this equation. I guess was thinking that by going with the most expensive route this would be minimised.

LOL!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2017, 05:12:51 PM »
Actually was in a relationship with a Filipino gi at that time who ran a company that made custom waterproof cases for things like guns, dslr cameras, laptops, etc. And was a burlesque dancer and part time private pilot with a degree in aeronautical engineering.

And where do I say I didn't realize something was off? Really sad how you clowns have to twiatnthings around to make your arguments.

So what now? About the "quality" of "girls I'm "baying"?

(And why doesn't your dumbness reread what I posted... Fuck you're an idiot. No wonder women pay you no attention)

You know the most interesting people.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2017, 05:38:55 PM »
You know the most interesting people.

All those things you highlighted sound like absolute bullshit to me.

*shrugs*

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2017, 05:39:44 PM »
Actually was in a relationship with a Filipino gi at that time who ran a company that made custom waterproof cases for things like guns, dslr cameras, laptops, etc. And was a burlesque dancer and part time private pilot with a degree in aeronautical engineering.

And where do I say I didn't realize something was off? Really sad how you clowns have to twiatnthings around to make your arguments.

So what now? About the "quality" of "girls I'm "baying"?

(And why doesn't your dumbness reread what I posted... Fuck you're an idiot. No wonder women pay you no attention)

You gotta improve your reading comprehension, brah.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2017, 07:16:18 PM »
Reading comprehension has what to do with using Swype and voicetext and not bothering to proofread what inpost?

If you swyped wrong I don't think you would have put the word baying in quotations.

;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2017, 07:45:09 PM »
OK  ::)

Statistics are showing otherwise. People are having less and less sex. Mainly because it has become very difficult for average dude to get pussy.

Lower your standards.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2017, 08:01:38 PM »
Like in said not proofreading what i typed. Indont see hownthats so hard to understand. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You specifically quoted a non-existent word in my post, presumably to make me look bad, except the attempt backfired on you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2017, 08:03:11 PM »
All those things you highlighted sound like absolute bullshit to me.

*shrugs*

I, too, shrug. Sir.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2017, 08:05:02 PM »
I, too, shrug. Sir.

The thing is, I wonder if ESF is truly delusional and believes all the stuff he says, or if he's saying it just to earn street cred on the forum.

Either way I'd say it's not working out too well for the guy...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2017, 08:07:12 PM »
Her being a burlesque dancer also meant she was dramatic as fuck about everything and was a pretty shity actress. Everything was a life or death situation. At least she paid my gas money for my 12MPG truck to drive to san diego every weekend and paid for every lunch and dinner every weekend which was usually 2 sushi dinners and a sushi lunch.. And applebees or something. L

Why didn't she just fly ya to and fro? Big timesaver - plus, check out the view!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2017, 08:09:27 PM »
Reading comprehension has what to do with using Swype and voicetext and not bothering to proofread what inpost?

Are all voicetext programs such poor spellers? Seems they're not trying hard enough to sound out the words.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2017, 08:14:28 PM »
Are all voicetext programs such poor spellers? Seems they're not trying hard enough to sound out the words.

Yeah how does one confuse baying (the sound a hound makes) with banging (the sound sex in a rickety bed makes)?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2017, 09:00:01 PM »
Yeah how does one confuse baying (the sound a hound makes) with banging (the sound sex in a rickety bed makes)?

Look, I'm perfectly clueless on this technology, so let me ask: If I make a long, loud fart noise, will the phone attempt to spell it out phonetically? Or, is it only able to type out words that are already programmed in?

Because if the latter is true, how fucking Chinese must the software guy be to think "twiatnthings" and "hownthats" are in a dictionary somewhere?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2017, 09:08:48 PM »
Look, I'm perfectly clueless on this technology, so let me ask: If I make a long, loud fart noise, will the phone attempt to spell it out phonetically? Or, is it only able to type out words that are already programmed in?

Because if the latter is true, how fucking Chinese must the software guy be to think "twiatnthings" and "hownthats" are in a dictionary somewhere?

The tech sucks, if I'm going to be honest with you, I'd never rely on it for anything except MAYBE notes that nobody else will ever see

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2017, 04:13:07 PM »
Nothing wrong with paying for sex. I've done it a few times myself. And I'm definitely not a loser. Just a guy who doesn't like to deal with the talking, possible cuddling, etc. Sometimes I just want to fuck, cum, and go about my day.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2017, 04:47:39 PM »
I just had sex with an Asian whore to scratch one off the bucket list. I was a little disappointed because I had heard that Asian vaginas were magical. And that they played Asian music out their a****** as you had sex with them.
S

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2017, 05:59:39 PM »
Hairy pussy of peace on them asians, that's for sure, It's a cultural thing I guess....Like it shaved or just a runway trim, just my thang... ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2017, 06:00:24 PM »
When i was in prison i had a pic of my ex in my locker and more than one occasion i had some dumb guy (white guys and indians) seriously ask "is it true" that asian girls had "sideways pussies". Reminds me of the small-minded stupidity you often encounter here.

Some dumb fellas in prison, then? Can't imagine.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »
When i was in prison i had a pic of my ex in my locker and more than one occasion i had some dumb guy (white guys and indians) seriously ask "is it true" that asian girls had "sideways pussies". Reminds me of the small-minded stupidity you often encounter here.

Hahaha. Yes, I've heard the sideways pussy comment a few times.
S

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2017, 07:41:19 PM »
I just had sex with an Asian whore to scratch one off the bucket list. I was a little disappointed because I had heard that Asian vaginas were magical. And that they played Asian music out their a****** as you had sex with them.

Asian women are amongst the worst available, why the hell were you thinking their vaginas are "magical"???

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2017, 07:55:14 PM »
Hairy pussy of peace on them asians, that's for sure, It's a cultural thing I guess....Like it shaved or just a runway trim, just my thang... ;D

Harry pussies, yet Asian women can't grow eyebrows.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2017, 08:04:41 PM »
Harry pussies, yet Asian women can't grow eyebrows.

Still, Their bushes are unreal, and unappealing!...yuck!...Rudee, you sound familiar from somewhere else....I might be wrong...a boxing fan perhaps??.... ???

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2017, 10:22:39 PM »
Asian girls shave just like anyone else. When it grows, it just grows straight. No big deal.

But They DON'T!!...Asian Men Like It THAT HAIRY!!!....It's a Fact!....