Author Topic: Syria gas attacks..... anyone else smell something fishy?  (Read 27698 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: syria gas attacks..... anyone else smell somtjing fishy?
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2017, 07:37:43 PM »
It's all bullshit, the attack was obviously staged by somebody with financial interest in weapon sales, destabilization, war, etc.

Syria was right on the verge of coming together, at least things were moving that way.  What possible rationale does Assad have to chemically attack his own people?  Absolutely none.  Chemical, in particular, so that the entire world is outraged.

Thankfully people are seeing through the lies.

Keep in mind the white helmets are funded by soros

Just does not make sense.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Syria gas attacks..... anyone else smell something fishy?
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2017, 07:39:10 PM »
haha lol. He's already proven he's a typical politician.  ;D ;D

No, you're wrong.

Yesterday's bombing of the airfield was not a direct attack.  No casualties, Russian and Syrian forces were warned, US sends a message it's not to be fucked with, all the while Trump is meeting with China's president, who's causing trouble offshore in the sea.

It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.  Trump and American couldn't have just let this slide.  But by bombing this single airfield, damaging what, some fucking concrete?  You're not escalating, but you're giving an appropriate response.  To whoever was behind the chemical attacks.

(Ie, there's no way Trump can actually think Assad was responsible.  Yet he can't go out and say that.  So he authorizes the strike, takes no casualties, shows American strength and none of that bullshit pussy-footing around, the fake lying media who wants to claim it's Assad gets to now see a response, the ones who know the truth -- or even if they don't know, suspect -- are assuaged by the fact the strike didn't actually kill people)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2017, 08:10:05 PM »
No, you're wrong.

Yesterday's bombing of the airfield was not a direct attack.  No casualties, Russian and Syrian forces were warned, US sends a message it's not to be fucked with, all the while Trump is meeting with China's president, who's causing trouble offshore in the sea.

It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.  Trump and American couldn't have just let this slide.  But by bombing this single airfield, damaging what, some fucking concrete?  You're not escalating, but you're giving an appropriate response.  To whoever was behind the chemical attacks.

(Ie, there's no way Trump can actually think Assad was responsible.  Yet he can't go out and say that.  So he authorizes the strike, takes no casualties, shows American strength and none of that bullshit pussy-footing around, the fake lying media who wants to claim it's Assad gets to now see a response, the ones who know the truth -- or even if they don't know, suspect -- are assuaged by the fact the strike didn't actually kill people)

Why not?

What business is it of the US really?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2017, 08:32:32 PM »
yeah man... however they get to the POTUS time and time again.. however it is... once they are in office...

They are PWNED by the NWO crew

Everyone thought Trump was above it all--you know, the whole, "Well, he's not a politician."  ::) ::) Doesn't matter. There are agencies deep within the government. Probably agencies we have never hard about--powerful people, more powerful than Trump could ever be. Now, Trump is their bitch.
X

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2017, 08:41:49 PM »
This whole thread reminds me of the park bench scene in the movie JFK

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2017, 08:44:38 PM »
Why not?

What business is it of the US really?

US is the biggest world superpower. 

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2017, 08:45:25 PM »
Everyone thought Trump was above it all--you know, the whole, "Well, he's not a politician."  ::) ::) Doesn't matter. There are agencies deep within the government. Probably agencies we have never hard about--powerful people, more powerful than Trump could ever be. Now, Trump is their bitch.

Trump knows he doesn't have full control, but that doesn't mean he's their bitch.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2017, 08:49:37 PM »
Trump knows he doesn't have full control, but that doesn't mean he's their bitch.

Just wait a while. It will eventually happen, if it has not already happened. Trump will wind up doing their bidding, like all presidents do.
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2017, 08:52:38 PM »
Just wait a while. It will eventually happen, if it has not already happened. Trump will wind up doing their bidding, like all presidents do.

Why?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2017, 10:52:39 PM »
US is the biggest world superpower. 

That's not an answer.

That's like saying you're the biggest kid in school so you have to beat up the school bully.

What ever happened to minding your own business.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2017, 10:58:37 PM »
That's not an answer.

That's like saying you're the biggest kid in school so you have to beat up the school bully.

What ever happened to minding your own business.

No it's not.

Nobody was beat up here, and the world was watching a response.

All things considered this was the best one possible.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2017, 11:02:35 PM »
No it's not.

Nobody was beat up here, and the world was watching a response.

All things considered this was the best one possible.

Why does the world need the US to respond though?

Let someone else do it. The one thing I always agreed with Trump on was stop being the police of the world and he just decided to toss that out the window.

It doesn't show anything. The world already knew we had the biggest military and the most hardware. They didn't need a reminder and it didn't change anything.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2017, 11:06:25 PM »
Why does the world need the US to respond though?

Let someone else do it. The one thing I always agreed with Trump on was stop being the police of the world and he just decided to toss that out the window.

It doesn't show anything. The world already knew we had the biggest military and the most hardware. They didn't need a reminder and it didn't change anything.

Because other idiots in America, likely the ones with financial connections to deep state or military complexes or whatever, were calling for an even BIGGER response, actually against Assad's government, ie regime change through force.

Something had to happen. America can't simply turn away from the world point blank.

Trump did the best thing possible. No he does not need America to be the world police. Yet you can't go from being that to suddenly being completely isolationist.

Imagine how emboldened countries like NK, China, Iran, Saudi would become if America did nothing at all.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2017, 11:09:19 PM »
Because other idiots in America, likely the ones with financial connections to deep state or military complexes or whatever, were calling for an even BIGGER response, actually against Assad's government, ie regime change through force.

Something had to happen. America can't simply turn away from the world point blank.

Trump did the best thing possible. No he does not need America to be the world police. Yet you can't go from being that to suddenly being completely isolationist.

Imagine how emboldened countries like NK, China, Iran, Saudi would become if America did nothing at all.

No. Nothing needed to happen. China and Saudi? They are allies!

NK and Iran? You think they are stopping anything because of Assad getting a few missiles at him?

Delusional. There is ZERO reason for the US to do anything. If you fuck with America, fine, our allies, fine. But let's be clear. All Assad did was gas ISIS. That's who these rebels become.

This wasn't any sort of required response at all

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2017, 11:13:52 PM »
It wasn't Syrian Alawites who flew fully fuel-laden passenger planes into those towers in Trump's hometown.

Do you Yanks still remember that?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2017, 11:16:23 PM »
No. Nothing needed to happen. China and Saudi? They are allies!

NK and Iran? You think they are stopping anything because of Assad getting a few missiles at him?

Delusional. There is ZERO reason for the US to do anything. If you fuck with America, fine, our allies, fine. But let's be clear. All Assad did was gas ISIS. That's who these rebels become.

This wasn't any sort of required response at all

Why do you think it was Assad?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2017, 11:18:06 PM »
Why do you think it was Assad?

Ok. I'll go down your route. You think it was someone else?

Who?

NK? China? Saudi? Iran?

ISIS themselves? Either way, not the business of the US. How many American citizens were gassed?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2017, 11:19:28 PM »
Ok. I'll go down your route. You think it was someone else?

Who?

NK? China? Saudi? Iran?

ISIS themselves? Either way, not the business of the US. How many American citizens were gassed?

LMAO no, not NK or China or Iran or Saudi.

I can't tell if you're being serious at this point but I assume not.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2017, 11:20:30 PM »
LMAO no, not NK or China or Iran or Saudi.

I can't tell if you're being serious at this point but I assume not.

Not with those of course, but if not Assad? Who? It's him, ISIS, Russia, or a US black ops team.

That's really the only options.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2017, 11:26:25 PM »
Not with those of course, but if not Assad? Who? It's him, ISIS, Russia, or a US black ops team.

That's really the only options.

Okay think of this critically.

Syria is getting closer and closer to stability. Isis is on the retreat. Aleppo is starting to be rebuilt. Other parts of the country are prospering.

The conflict is almost over. Assad is president and in charge of his country as he's supposed to be.

Then, completely out of the blue, after all the recent success, he goes and *gasses* his own civilians?

Why would somebody in his position do that?

Hmm. I'd argue they wouldn't.

On the other hand, if you profit from war, from the destabilization of the middle East, from conflict and terror and anarchy... and you've been making money selling weapons and mercenaries and such for the last half decade in Syria....

Well, if you're in *that* position, you'd likely prefer escalation to continue.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2017, 11:29:18 PM »
Okay think of this critically.

Syria is getting closer and closer to stability. Isis is on the retreat. Aleppo is starting to be rebuilt. Other parts of the country are prospering.

The conflict is almost over. Assad is president and in charge of his country as he's supposed to be.

Then, completely out of the blue, after all the recent success, he goes and *gasses* his own civilians?

Why would somebody in his position do that?

Hmm. I'd argue they wouldn't.

On the other hand, if you profit from war, from the destabilization of the middle East, from conflict and terror and anarchy... and you've been making money selling weapons and mercenaries and such for the last half decade in Syria....

Well, if you're in *that* position, you'd likely prefer escalation to continue.

I don't necessarily disagree, so if you look at the list I have, they really are the only possible culprits. The question then becomes, which one.

Let's say you're correct, Assad has no reason to do so. So which of the others was it? Was it more than one working together?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: syria gas attacks..... anyone else smell somtjing fishy?
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »
Listen up RETARDS.

The Neo Cons are almost all Jews.

And they are the children of Jewish Trotskyites.

This is a fact.  But keep making dumb comments exposing your ignorance.

And NeoNazis are all morons, and this is a fact.

As you know, there is something like 14 million of jews on this planet, out of +7 billion others. There is +1.5 billion muslims, and what you are saying, is that these 14 million jews rule everything? If minority, which is less than there is left handed gays in USA, can rule  this planet, exactly who would do it better? Tin foil hat morons and neo nazis? If these 14 million jews can own 7  billion others every which way they want, just show some respect because they are true super humans  ;D

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2017, 11:33:07 PM »
I don't necessarily disagree, so if you look at the list I have, they really are the only possible culprits. The question then becomes, which one.

Let's say you're correct, Assad has no reason to do so. So which of the others was it? Was it more than one working together?

I'm not going to pretend to know *who* directed the attack.

But I'm glad you're not so entrenched in common opinion that you can still use your brain.

There are other possibilities than what you listed. The first responders, the white helmets, remind me again who they're funded by...?

;)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2017, 11:34:31 PM »
I'm not going to pretend to know *who* directed the attack.

But I'm glad you're not so entrenched in common opinion that you can still use your brain.

There are other possibilities than what you listed. The first responders, the white helmets, remind me again who they're funded by...?

;)

You think the white helmets are going to run into the area?

I guess I haven't seen that since I've been on flights all day, but I'll try to remember to look for information pointing in that direction.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2017, 11:37:16 PM »
You think the white helmets are going to run into the area?

I guess I haven't seen that since I've been on flights all day, but I'll try to remember to look for information pointing in that direction.

Sorry, run into what area?

White helmets were the ones who were on the scene of the gas attack. Twenty four hours before said attack, a journalist in Syria tweeted about it happening.