Author Topic: Royal jelly  (Read 4133 times)

Crossbones

• Getbig II
Royal jelly
« on: April 12, 2017, 11:14:05 AM »

Got a bottle of royal jelly. The sellers have their own bee farm so given the choice between pills and the actual jelly I decided to go with the jelly. All the health benefits sounded great on paper and I'm taking close to half a teaspoon for the last three days. When buying it I was told not to take it close to bedtime because it's a great source of energy. I just had half a teaspoon after getting back from a jog and 30 min later I feel somewhat sleepy. It's may be due to winding down from exercising but the jelly doesn't seem to boost my energy. I get a better boost from coffee.
I'm going to up the dosage to see if I feel a marked difference.

Anyone have any positive experiences with royal jelly?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Royal jelly
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 12:05:47 PM »
Good for boosting sexual performance
w

Genetic Freak

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 05:58:01 PM »
Interesting study popped up from the guys at Ergo-log recently.

The usual caveats apply, in that this is a study on rodents, not humans. However researchers in Iran discovered that when giving rats Royal Jelly at a dose of about 1g daily (human equivalent), it prevented the oxidative damage to the testes caused by Anadrol at 50mg/day.

We're already starting to discover that preventing damage to the testes on cycle is probably the best way of standing any chance of genuinely recovering post-cycle, and that standard PCTs evidently do little to secure long-term recovery.

The Royal Jelly worked because it prevented the down-regulation of the catalase enzyme that occurs with anadrol use (and undoubtedly other AAS). Catalase helps eliminate ROS (oxidants) from the testes and thus prevents the kind of cellular massacre that occurs as a result of exogenous AAS use.

This is different to the effect of taurine, which also helps protect cells of the testes (in rats, at least) indirectly via it's role in supporting other powerful anti-oxidative mechanisms like glutathione (GSH).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25050300

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 09:53:12 PM »
Ya man. I just noticed the same info about Royal jelly and going to buy a lot of it like a cycle support to protect my balls. these articles soud very promising...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 10:19:27 PM »
I remember some late 80s GNC commercials extolling the greatness of royal jelly in their mass building protein powder but beyond that man I'm not really sure.