Author Topic: summer is comming..... ace v enth  (Read 8865 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
summer is comming..... ace v enth
« on: April 13, 2017, 01:26:12 AM »
I just realy cant stomach ed/eod shots any more. I have no desire to pin more than once or twice a week, so what is everyone's opinion on tren and mast enth compared to the ace versions I usualy use, I respond like clockwork to ace , how is it in comparison?

I'll post some progress pics in a few month time, here's me at 230ish on 250mg test E every 10th day , I'm still recovering from biceps tendinitis that was crippling my training, I never usualy run anything through the year but I don't think I could have trained at all with out some gear to take the edge off....

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Re: summer is comming..... ace v enth
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:52:47 AM »
Already very good shape and I dont see a need for more than 50mg tren ace eod..  Or just be ECA in pool time when eating pizza , ice cream.  Moderate dose of base test 500mg-750mg- and ıf you still want tren just go for 50mg-100mg ace eod. No need for more.

Already very very good shape you have...  Tren E will be heavy and can be run your holiday making you angry all the time for sides. No need for Tren E. It took 2 months for me to sides of tren e to go away.. Ace at 50mgeod and train your abs very heavy for 2 months.

You will be golden ....)))  Ace 50mg eod ,, very hard abs training , continue test. = Sabrina salerno pool style ...))

Also you had a great body. Hope you can maintain it for long time...

Tren ace is my all time favourite in summer. Very fast acting. For example when I start to get bloated in hotel holidays I just go to bathroom shoot 150mg of it. It does ıts job for 3 days..

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:54:54 AM »
ENanthates are risky for their long lasting sides but you can gamble on them. But If I were you I will continue aces even though of site pain.

I will still force myself eod shots... Its up to you but aces are still my advice.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 04:26:35 AM »
I just realy cant stomach ed/eod shots any more. I have no desire to pin more than once or twice a week, so what is everyone's opinion on tren and mast enth compared to the ace versions I usualy use, I respond like clockwork to ace , how is it in comparison?

I'll post some progress pics in a few month time, here's me at 230ish on 250mg test E every 10th day , I'm still recovering from biceps tendinitis that was crippling my training, I never usualy run anything through the year but I don't think I could have trained at all with out some gear to take the edge off....

to me personally I don't notice a difference w tren or mast esters.... I do w test tho... I go thru phases when I cant stand ed/eod injects.. that's when Ill switch n shoot the fast acting stuff w a slin pin.. youre in good shape and only on test... id say now would be the best time for you to try the long ester stuff and see how it goes.. it will take a little longer to hit you tho.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 10:24:47 AM »

you already have a lot of size? maybe just some gh or peps for cutting? you already look better than 99.99% of Brits :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 04:27:19 PM »
Thanks for the inputs, I never suffered from sides even when using tren ed, I was pondering if it produced the same results if not as fast...

Buying ace would be a waste of money, id maybe have my 3 or 4 shots the 1st few weeks, then id start skipping days , the gaps inbetween would get longer and longer, until it became pointless....

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 12:31:36 AM »
Ive always used tren ace in the past. Im considering using Tren E because its cheaper mg for mg, less injections and less/no cough.
That being said ive read many times than tren E doesnt feel as strong as Tren A is there any truth to that ?

chev chelios

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 01:57:13 AM »
started 300mg tren e 100mg test e ew 1 2ml shot 5 weeks ago, had a mild bit of insomnia seems to be calming down now. First run with e no cough happy with the results so far.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 05:12:32 AM »
Similar dilemma myself.

A couple things:

29g slins back loaded make daily shots with Ace an absolute breeze.. delt, tricep, pec, wherever, no tren cough 99% of the time too

Ace fucks with my sleep and tends to make me more irritable than Enanthate, but the results are crisper/drier and faster

Canberk I can't see how it took you 2 months for enanthate sides to diminish?! unless you were either shooting a tonne of enanthate like a gram + or your sides were from high prolactin which took longer  to come down then it took for the tren to leave your blood

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 05:13:26 AM »
I think I'll use 300 enanthate as a base and add ace on top as and when I feel like it

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 07:56:04 AM »
I've never used slin pins for gear, are you going into fat or muscle?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 08:51:46 AM »
I've never used slin pins for gear, are you going into fat or muscle?

into the muscle.. I go delts n quads..spots where theres minimal fat.. easy as pie..gotta have some nice thin oil too tho.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 11:23:49 AM »
Yup the only place I wouldn't use it is glutes, for that always 1 inch 25g.  Everywhere else 29g slin, most quality gear should go thru fine

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 04:39:39 PM »
What size for slin? I do t think they make an inch long? ???

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 07:29:42 PM »
13mm..

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 09:40:36 PM »
13mm..

Damn u gotta be 6% body fat to use it.. i feel like 1 inch is the shortest u could go😬

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 01:46:35 AM »
Ive always used tren ace in the past. Im considering using Tren E because its cheaper mg for mg, less injections and less/no cough.
That being said ive read many times than tren E doesnt feel as strong as Tren A is there any truth to that ?

If its cheaper its probably underdosed. Tren a and e cost the same to produce.youre likely getting 100mg/ml instead of 200mg.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 03:08:59 AM »
Tren E & Mast E are both £10 more expensive in uk, can pic up ace or even test prop for £25, all the enthanates are £35 typically

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2017, 05:46:25 AM »
Tren E & Mast E are both £10 more expensive in uk, can pic up ace or even test prop for £25, all the enthanates are £35 typically

that is prices for 1 ml/100 mg?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2017, 11:29:31 AM »
.....all 10ml, obv prop would be 100mg per ml, the tren ace 75mg per ml compared to enth at 200mg per ml, I thought the dosing and bottle sizes were more or less uniform?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2017, 08:51:20 PM »
.....all 10ml, obv prop would be 100mg per ml, the tren ace 75mg per ml compared to enth at 200mg per ml, I thought the dosing and bottle sizes were more or less uniform?

cheers bro, prices sound good. I shot few cc of tren enth during the last 2 weeks but I get too pissed too fast, so am back to primo...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 05:11:36 AM »
ENanthates are risky for their long lasting sides but you can gamble on them. But If I were you I will continue aces even though of site pain.

I will still force myself eod shots... Its up to you but aces are still my advice.
i think thats over-hyped. You just need to work out your dosages correctly. Here is the problem:

Lets say every week is 6 days (just to make the calucaltions easy). Assume you take 66.6 mg of Tren Ace EOD, that comes to 200mg a week. Alot of people focus on the 200mg total weekly number. But keep in mind Tren Ace has a 1 day half life, so at first your levels of tren ace are 66.6, then when you do the second injection, you are 2 half lives away from the first injection, so when you inject a new batch of 66.6mg, the remaining from the first shot in your body is 16.6 (66.6/4), so your total tren ace in your body 83mg, so if you continue this, at max you'll have like 100mg of tren ace in your body

However, when you inject 200mg Tren E weekly, at first you have 200mg in your body (double what your previous amount was at any given time)> Tren E has a half life of 7-10 days, so at yuour next injection, you already have 100mg remaining, and adding another 200mg, so youre at 300mg, and the following week you'll be at 350mg and so forth.

So when you compare those, with tren E, youre 3.5 times more susceptible to the sides, so of course they will be more harsh. Its not that Tren E has harsher sides, its just that you have alot more of it in your system.

just be patient with tren E, i'd say start with 100mg first week, tehn next week go down to 50mg a week and gauge your sides. You should be able to handle that if youve taken tren before and managed the sides already. then you can take it from there, maybe upping it to 75weekly or even 100weekly

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2017, 07:20:35 AM »
Just an update... Tren enth is great stuff and id recomend it to anyone, why pin ed/eid when you can look just as good without all the hassle and extra cost..

Here's a pic since I've came back, I'm.comming off everything and having a very long break, see how long I can keep my condition, I was diced before the two week all you can eat and drink buffet...

Will be using nolva and mega cissus next 6/8 weeks

I have no idea why my pics end up wrong way round, straight up n down on my phone..

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 06:28:47 PM »
Just an update... Tren enth is great stuff and id recomend it to anyone, why pin ed/eid when you can look just as good without all the hassle and extra cost..

Here's a pic since I've came back, I'm.comming off everything and having a very long break, see how long I can keep my condition, I was diced before the two week all you can eat and drink buffet...

Will be using nolva and mega cissus next 6/8 weeks

I have no idea why my pics end up wrong way round, straight up n down on my phone..

Looking good man.

What'd you run and how'd you diet since the original pic?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »
1ml test e with tren enth or mast enth every 5th day... That's it gear wise..

I dont realy diet anymore, I rely on cardio to get the little bit blubber off, you dont need to diet if you aren't trying to bulk/get bigger. I eat different meals at different times everyday, altho I tend to keep carbs lowish...

Been off 4 weeks and still look great, be interesting to see how long it lasts , if my shoulder plays up it could all come crashing down, you can look good clean but you cant train round injuries and look the same, where as you can maintain on gear just getting a pump.