Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
blood tests
(1/2) > >>
Weedlejuice:
Just want some information regarding test levels, more specifically how long it takes for blood levels of test to plummet after ceasing use and not the length of time it keeps you shut down since ive seen members posting low test scores after 8 weeks post 1.5 grams test, eq etc

Im fine with lifelong hrt but basically I need a time frame on my bloods showing up within range even if its all low, whether its dose and ester dependant etc

Never had hormones tested so if someone can chime in that'd be great, I've been planning on switching to prop in order to just come off quick have it drop quickly if necessary
ESFitness:
Use an excel program to do a spreadsheet to map out halflives of each test injection and how they overlap.. Usenit to calculate how long after your last injection before the test will be out of your system. You can probablynstill continue to use shit like deca till you test to be sure your natural test levels are low enough to qualifynfor hrt... So long as you're sure youre not actuallynshooting more test.. Might be better to use an oral
Weedlejuice:

--- Quote from: ESFitness on April 23, 2017, 08:38:47 PM ---Use an excel program to do a spreadsheet to map out halflives of each test injection and how they overlap.. Usenit to calculate how long after your last injection before the test will be out of your system. You can probablynstill continue to use shit like deca till you test to be sure your natural test levels are low enough to qualifynfor hrt... So long as you're sure youre not actuallynshooting more test.. Might be better to use an oral

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info, appreciate it, does deca & eq etc not register in ng on a hormone panel as test?

And if you know how x mg of enanthate translates into ng free test etc that would be helpful

I assumed it would be half life centric as you've described but have seen posts from individuals getting low test results 5 weeks after ceasing 800mg enanthate etc making me wonder
Mad-scientist:
There are half life calculators for steroids you can find online they will show you how long everything will be in your system and exactly what your testosteronw will be. I dont remember the name of the site though
Mad-scientist:
Roidcal.powerbody.ru

That was the website i used
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version