Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez PIP  (Read 20477 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Aaron Hernandez PIP
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2017, 03:32:46 PM »
awe you got your wittle feelings hurt

quick now call me "phaggot", that will totally convince me you're not a depressed closet homo releasing all your pent up rage anonymously :-*

E

u even argue like a girl.

serious question: has this individual ever claimed to be a male?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2017, 03:35:16 PM »
u even argue like a girl.

serious question: has this individual ever claimed to be a male?

you admitted you hate me

that's as girly as it gets, twinkle toes

E

E

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2017, 03:37:04 PM »
you admitted you hate me

that's as girly as it gets, twinkle toes

E

serious question... r u a male or female?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2017, 03:48:08 PM »
serious question... r u a male or female?

looks like he does claim to be a 'male'

i'm not a girl
E

which, if true.... unfortunately means that this will have to be set in stone regarding all of earls posts:  

that drivel is just another post... and another tear shed... just one more horrifying glimpse into the life and times of a sobbing gay pervert.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2017, 03:30:20 AM »
You're right. Florio was/is a lawyer. He makes great points here:

The Aaron Hernandez smear campaign apparently has begun

Posted by Mike Florio on April 22, 2017, 9:48 AM EDT

AP
On the heels of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez committing suicide and at the outset of an effort by his family and lawyers to ask tough and pointed questions about it, someone in law enforcement has decided to begin leaking inflammatory allegations about Hernandez. And multiple media outlets are embracing it.

We weren’t going to write about the Newsweek report that Hernandez was bisexual; that he left a suicide not for his “prison boyfriend” and that Hernandez may have killed Odin Lloyd to conceal that Hernandez was involved in an intimate relationship with a man. Hernandez’s sexuality isn’t relevant or newsworthy, especially at this point.

But then, as MDS and I traded emails regarding how to handle this one, the light bulb flickered: The “law enforcement sources” who are leaking this information on an anonymous basis apparently believe they are smearing Hernandez, possibly as a warning to those who plan to challenge whether prison officials failed to take steps aimed at preventing Hernandez from committing suicide.

If Hernandez was motivated to kill Lloyd because Lloyd was going to “out” Hernandez, wouldn’t that have come up at some point between the discovery of Lloyd’s body in June 2013 and the conviction of Hernandez for the killing in April 2015? The biggest weakness in the Lloyd murder (other than the failure to discover the murder weapon) was the absence of a clear motive.

So now law enforcement sources claim anonymously that this was the motive, even though over the past four years there had never been a hint that this was the motive?

Regardless of the true motive for leaking this information about Hernandez, it’s shameful that law enforcement sources are doing it, and those reporting it merit criticism and scrutiny. This isn’t about having sympathy for the murderer; this is about family members who are trying to get to the truth and who now have to brace for any and every kind of ugly accusation to be leaked to Newsweek or other publications if they dare to ask too many tough and pointed questions about the circumstances surrounding Hernandez’s death.

"Mike Florio" obviously loves the c0ck.
K

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2017, 06:44:17 AM »

"Mike Florio" obviously loves the c0ck.
Hernandez is a low life and doesn't deserve any sympathy but government authorities don't need to add to the story. It's instances like this that causes the public to have distrust for law enforcement. The truth should be enough.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2017, 06:33:29 PM »
If they find out this dude had CTE, it'll get interesting.  His family donating his brain for tests.
well I'll be...I guess I should respect him for his service to our country.  Didn't realize he was a jarhead.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »
Look back and you'll see serious claims to say his phone convos in jail were hacked in real-time.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2017, 08:14:54 PM »
Who'd have an interest in doing that?

???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2017, 08:20:48 PM »
The unauthorized access into a telephone database operated by Securus occurred during the summer of 2014, shortly after Hernandez was transferred to Boston to be closer to his attorneys who were representing him in the Bristol County murder of former semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd. Hernandez has filed a lawsuit against Securus.