Author Topic: A life of Quiet Desperation  (Read 14289 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: A life of Quiet Desperation
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2017, 08:49:23 AM »
still... ronnie rep is the guy who campaigned to bring shizzo back to the forum... and thats probably the worst thing one could say about another poster here... he also has no problem offering up his genetic waste, or more accurately... their rectums... for discussion – how disgusting, lol.

worse still, is the fact that he likely passed along his shit genetic material and mental retardation... that really is unforgivable.

On that note, there's people here called Irish travellers, in England they call them pikeys. They are burglars, beggars, scam artists and scumbags. All Of them. I had a few run ins with one family of them who moved into, in their caravans, the town I grew up in. Burglaries started happening, they were harassing people outside the grocery stores for money etc. Anyway, I'd be known to them over the clashes so bumped into two of them, about 18 or 19, a male and a female, with a handicapped child in a pram modified for spastic children. Because we were in a shop with witnesses and on camera they started their usual threatening shit, he said I'm one of the bumbee Mcdonaghs, she said I'm one of the hardy Mcdonaghs. So I just said 'youre a Mcdonagh, and you're a Mcdonagh, yes?' and they both said yes. I said no wonder your child is all fucked up its inbred. Then I burst into laughter and bought persona 5 on ps4. That girls father, Martin Mcdonagh has about 8 children and 3 of them so fucked up they can't even walk or talk.
People should need a licence to have children.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2017, 08:54:14 AM »
a male and a female, with a handicapped child in a pram modified for spastic children.

hahahaha

People should need a licence to have children.

definitely.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2017, 09:33:52 AM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2017, 09:34:24 AM »

If you are not into parenting, then dont do it. You and others will only suffer with that kind of bad decision.

there ya go folks - you gotta know if parenting is for you

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2017, 10:06:15 AM »

Howard's get big personna is one big steaming piece of "performance art", sorta like Andy Kaufman or Alex Jones???  Cutting edge!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2017, 10:13:28 AM »
No doubt the get big zingers alone, make it worth posting here.

As for having kids, it's a mixed bag OVERALL.

Obviously the joy of being a parent and all that involves are normal desire for most people.
NOBODY can predict how it will go .

Howard you can literally say this about EVERYTHING.

Marriage is a mixed bag. Being single is a mixed bag. Being a lawyer is a mixed bag. Being a criminal is a mixed bag. Being rich is a mixed bag. Being poor is a mixed bag.  New car, old car, conservative, liberal, education, ditch digger.......

We get it you didn't want kids so you didn't have them.  That's really something, because you spent your adult life surrounded by them as a teacher. So you start threads about not understanding why men have kids but you should ask yourself why you choose to spend your life instructing them.

You have a lot of conflicting interests in your life.

You obviously can't be alone, hence the multiple marriages with women who had extremely different core values or you're difficult to deal with or a poor judge of character or make emotionally charged decisions.

You loved bodybuilding and thought you had what it took to be a pro but it wasn't worth it to you,  although you loved competing so much it was worth it.

What's your end goal here dude, to help, get help or troll?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2017, 10:20:06 AM »
Obviously, most here think I suck and any advice I post will be viewed as sucking by default.

However, on a serious note, my current life is the happiest it's ever been.
I have no idea how all get biggers live, but I've observed plenty of other dudes.

Most hate their jobs and endure a loveless, sexless marriage.
They sneak around on their wife for random hook ups and drink to numb the pain.

I adore my wife , enjoy life with her and never needed to drink or do drugs.

And you're how old and it took how many marriages? And your best life advice is men should be happy?

What did you wait so long to get to your happiest now, why not sooner?

Can you be happier than happy?

I understand your troll game.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2017, 10:32:46 AM »
This Howard guy is close to offing himself.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2017, 10:45:17 AM »
Obviously, most here think I suck and any advice I post will be viewed as sucking by default.

I have no idea how all get biggers live, but I've observed plenty of other dudes.

i've only read a handful of your posts but in all of them you're either saying how happy you or how great your life is. ime people that tend to do this are usually the complete opposite.

if you had children you'd probably have more purpose to your life. you could take pride in the role you're playing in bringing up happy, well rounded, and hopefully successful individuals.

if you don't have children you can never grasp it. yeh it can be a chore and a lot of hard work at times,  but nothing in life could be more rewarding.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2017, 10:51:53 AM »
This Howard guy is close to offering himself to a muscular well hung pool boy.

Fixed

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2017, 11:03:14 AM »
Obviously, most here think I suck ... plenty of other dudes.

Howard, you ugly woman!

Happiness and unhappiness have nothing to do with life. Your existence ought to be enough, but, no, like a gluttonous whore, you want more, a "happy life."

Consider that for about 16 billion years of cosmic history, you did not exist. Yet here you are, bored. Your boredom is proof that your existence is empty. And how do you respond? "I'm much 'happier' than those other slobs who are sooo miserable." Stop the feminine record-keeping in attempting to bolster your self-assessment. Soon, you will cease to exist. For how long? ETERNITY, infinitely more than the 16 billion years that it took for your neurotic twat to appear on the scene.

Try to find the stones to affirm your fleeting existence without having to compare it to others. Or else, please, just give in to the Wisdom of Silenus:

From Nietzsche, The Birth of Tragedy.

There is an old legend that king Midas for a long time hunted the wise Silenus, the companion of Dionysus, in the forests, without catching him. When Silenus finally fell into the king’s hands, the king asked what was the best thing of all for men, the very finest. The daemon remained silent, motionless and inflexible, until, compelled by the king, he finally broke out into shrill laughter and said these words,

"Suffering creature, born for a day, child of accident and toil, why are you forcing me to say what would give you the greatest pleasure not to hear? The very best thing for you is totally unreachable: not to have been born, not to exist, to be nothing. The second best thing for you, however, is this — to die soon."

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2017, 11:14:45 AM »
Soon, you will cease to exist. For how long? ETERNITY

u dont know that anymore than I know that god looks like brad pitt. do u really think that you're going to get off so easy?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2017, 11:48:08 AM »
Life is pointless. Then you die.

Just find a few things that bring you happiness. Hang on to those things.

My deep loves are heavy iron and heavy metal. Without these, I'd pitch myself off a building.

Generally speaking, life's pain, heartache and struggle.

The aliens that created us as a science experiment either laugh at us or are long gone.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2017, 11:56:14 AM »
Just find a few things that bring you happiness. Hang on to those things.

2 'things' immediately come to mind:

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2017, 02:31:28 PM »
1. I'm sorry if I offended those like you , who are dedicated fathers, that cherish raising their children.
Perhaps I'm wrong in my observations and most men with kids, feel fortunate to have them.

2. I know how I feel and what was right for me. BUT, my opinions and ideas may not be good advice for most guys.

3. I'm happy and content with my marriage and overall lifestyle, but, it took decades to get here.
The path I traveled to achieve happiness , may not work for others.

It took decades you oaf because you have a complete lack of maturity.

You talk about adult things, but you have the mind and thought process of a stunted teen.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2017, 02:33:44 PM »
It took decades you oaf because you have a complete lack of maturity.

You talk about adult things, but you have the mind and thought process of a stunted teen.

Think of who he spent most of his time around.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2017, 02:46:36 PM »
Think of who he spent most of his time around.

Exactly, trying to act cool for his teenage students. You can see it from a mile away. This pindick never grew up.

I'm guessing every one of his ex-wives cheated on him. They were looking for a real man to bone them hard.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2017, 05:00:51 PM »
still... ronnie rep is the guy who campaigned to bring shizzo back to the forum... and thats probably the worst thing one could say about another poster here... he also has no problem offering up his genetic waste, or more accurately... their rectums... for discussion – how disgusting, lol.

worse still, is the fact that he likely passed along his shit genetic material and mental retardation... that really is unforgivable.

You are the one person on here that it would give me extreme pleasure snapping your pathetic scrawny neck.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2017, 06:02:29 PM »
You are the one person on here that it would give me extreme pleasure snapping your pathetic scrawny neck.

lol... sit back and try not to snap a hip, u decrepit shizzo loving phaggot.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2017, 06:11:42 PM »
Hostilities in this thread are off the hook.

Keep it up.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2017, 06:28:19 PM »
lol... sit back and try not to snap a hip, u decrepit shizzo loving phaggot.
Decripit :D. I will beat you senseless you little internet pussy.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2017, 06:48:09 PM »
Decripit :D. I will beat you senseless you little internet pussy.

u sound angry.

did u know that angry men have higher blood pressure than men who r able to control themselves? its true. also, u should know that frequent anger and stress can potentially lead to heart disease over time.. and may also possibly trigger an actual heart attack in the moment of tard rage.... along with a host of other health problems.

aren't u like, old?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2017, 07:29:51 PM »
u sound angry.

did u know that angry men have higher blood pressure than men who r able to control themselves? its true. also, u should know that frequent anger and stress can potentially lead to heart disease over time.. and may also possibly trigger an actual heart attack in the moment of tard rage.... along with a host of other health problems.

aren't u like, old
[/quote Zerotech, how about you post a pic of your pimply face in your mom's basement.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2017, 07:43:33 PM »
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2017, 12:24:41 AM »

Never fails to amuse when someone here feel the need to tell the rest of us how happy and fulfilling their lives are meanwhile spending day and night posting on this board.

No one asked or wants your advice you whiny, insipid twit.