Author Topic: Health Problems steroids...  (Read 9485 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: Health Problems steroids...
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 12:34:52 PM »
High blood pressure is the biggest issue with steroid users .. uncontrolled hypertension will wreck your kidneys and heart.  Keep that controlled with medication and I suspect the negative effect of reasonable steroid use will be minimal.  I've seen some case studies suggesting that anabolic steroids are nephrotoxic--independent of their effect on blood pressure--but that's far from conclusive.

If you're going to use GH, then monitor your fasting blood glucose levels.  Use metformin and/or insulin to keep it in range if need be

right. Monitor blood pressure and control with medication if need be.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »
right. Monitor blood pressure and control with medication if need be.

they'll be 3d printing kidneys in the next 10 years. just hold out for a bit

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 01:01:37 PM »

Please correct me if i am wrong -
Though it sounds like you are not to friendly a terms with 'Be There'

Oddly enough I dont actually mind him, he a constant source of amusement, he just doesnt get me, I have told him umpteen times im just trolling him but he keeps taking me seriously, he will take this as another insult and flip agin.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 01:06:37 PM »
they'll be 3d printing kidneys in the next 10 years. just hold out for a bit

i've done my fair share.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2017, 01:07:51 PM »
to look good, eat healthy all year round, don't get too fat (over 12% bf), workout year round, not to heavy or too often (2x/week is ok). Come spring, IF diet with 500mg test/week, 250iu HCG 2x/week, 20mg tamoxifen after 12 weeks for 4 weeks and you're going to stay healthy and look great on the beach. No sides whatsoever.
If family history of any kind of cancer, don't do it.
500mg a week with raise hemoglobin and hemocrit, no problem if you don't mind strokes. 500 will also raise liver enzymes and likely cause elevated LDL. 250 weekly is the most to avoid problems. Even at that dose you will likely need to donate blood every 8 weeks.  
T

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2017, 01:14:48 PM »
500mg a week with raise hemoglobin and hemocrit, no problem if you don't mind strokes. 500 will also raise liver enzymes and likely cause elevated LDL. 250 weekly is the most to avoid problems. Even at that dose you will likely need to donate blood every 8 weeks.  

not sure where you get your info from but you don't die from a 10 weeks (maybe) of raised hematocrit. Liver enzymes...barely, since it does not contain the methyl group. If dieting on it, cholesterol will be good. It actually might increase HDL. LDL will not increase with the proper diet.

10 weeks, not year round.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2017, 01:20:32 PM »
Oddly enough I dont actually mind him, he a constant source of amusement, he just doesnt get me, I have told him umpteen times im just trolling him but he keeps taking me seriously, he will take this as another insult and flip agin.
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 01:47:54 PM »

Ha - but it is funny, though clearly not for him. :'(

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2017, 02:55:56 PM »
not sure where you get your info from but you don't die from a 10 weeks (maybe) of raised hematocrit. Liver enzymes...barely, since it does not contain the methyl group. If dieting on it, cholesterol will be good. It actually might increase HDL. LDL will not increase with the proper diet.

got ya, I'm year round @ 250.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2017, 03:03:54 PM »
Please correct me if i am wrong -
Though it sounds like you are not to friendly a terms with 'Be There'

Haha!  They always remind me of these two when they go at it .... (good film too, Ridley's first maybe?)

T

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2017, 03:14:43 PM »

wish I could do that. You must feel good.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2017, 09:48:00 PM »
is that your systolic or diastolic reading?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2017, 10:01:10 PM »
to look good, eat healthy all year round, don't get too fat (over 12% bf), workout year round, not to heavy or too often (2x/week is ok). Come spring, IF diet with 500mg test/week, 250iu HCG 2x/week, 20mg tamoxifen after 12 weeks for 4 weeks and you're going to stay healthy and look great on the beach. No sides whatsoever.
If family history of any kind of cancer, don't do it.

Any kind of cancer family history?

My grandma died of pancreatic cancer at 90, and my aunt had breast cancer with early diagnosis at 50 but survived and recovered fully for twenty years now.

I guess everyone has some in their larger family who got cancer.

Sucks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 10:04:40 PM »

My grandma died of pancreatic cancer at 90, and my aunt had breast cancer with early diagnosis at 50 but survived and recovered fully for twenty years now.

Sucks.
cancer stats are on the up because people are living longer, cancer will get you if nothing else does first...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2017, 02:39:26 AM »

HDL > 60 is actually a negative risk factor for heart disease

Cancel a bad one out

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2017, 04:29:02 AM »
What if you only take some low dose of shit who generate 15 extra pound of bodyweight and keep lean all year round at 200...would it affect your health to the better or worse....compared being a normal fat dude at 200

Also consider that it may fukk up your sperm and therefore your offspring.

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2017, 04:41:58 AM »
that may explain esfitness "6 grams is the sweet spot" advice coming from his father....

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2017, 06:25:00 AM »

Sucks.

cancer is inevitable. I guess, i should have said, earlier signs and symptomes, maybe before age of 80. Evolution will cause cells to make a genetic mutation while dividing. Usually, it's repaired by DNA repair mechanisms in our body. The older we get, the more mutation points are introduced in our DNA causing avoidance of apoptosis. Just one of the reasons for cancer. There is no evidence yet that cancer is caused by anabolic steroids. Fueled, if other factors are present and causing it, yes.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2017, 06:26:24 AM »
HDL > 60 is actually a negative risk factor for heart disease

Cancel a bad one out

of course, Nothing in overabundance is good for you, not even pussy.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2017, 06:31:12 AM »

there is no 'sperm fukk up' with anabolic steroids. Anabolic steroids research studies have not shown genotoxic effects, not even trenbolone, even in extremely high dosages. If you are talking about the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, it is easily solved with regular use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropic supplementation during and low doses of tamoxifen post-cycle.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2017, 02:15:08 PM »
there is no 'sperm fukk up' with anabolic steroids. Anabolic steroids research studies have not shown genotoxic effects, not even trenbolone, even in extremely high dosages. If you are talking about the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, it is easily solved with regular use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropic supplementation during and low doses of tamoxifen post-cycle.

I would think that he is referring to  abnormalities in sperm motility and morphology during and after AAS use which is reversible after cessation.

Tamoxifen although not created for this use blocks actions of estrogen on mammary epithelium. I believe Tamoxifen was originally studied as a contraceptive. It also lowers IGF levels. Tamoxifen has zero use in bodybuilding as there are other drugs that can do what tamoxifen is intended for much better.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2017, 03:07:49 PM »
I would think that he is referring to  abnormalities in sperm motility and morphology during and after AAS use which is reversible after cessation.

Tamoxifen although not created for this use blocks actions of estrogen on mammary epithelium. I believe Tamoxifen was originally studied as a contraceptive. It also lowers IGF levels. Tamoxifen has zero use in bodybuilding as there are other drugs that can do what tamoxifen is intended for much better.

Agreed -
And why would any one use Tamoxifen let alone a "Expert" Recomnend it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2017, 03:56:43 PM »
Its cheap & Its still the number 1 go to for itchy or sore nipples for most gym rats..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2017, 06:08:38 PM »
Its cheap & Its still the number 1 go to for itchy or sore nipples for most gym rats..

It's all cheap these days. Like I said other stuff works better.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2017, 08:26:51 AM »

Agreed -
And why would any one use Tamoxifen let alone a "Expert" Recomnend it.

ouch!