Author Topic: Does Melvin Anthony deserve 10 years in prison?  (Read 10405 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Does Melvin Anthony deserve 10 years in prison?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 06:48:06 PM »
His past has caught up with him. He has had a long career with drug abuse. Unfortunately he never learnt the lessons from juvenile detention
He is jail for selling not using right? ???
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
#1 on Sony know whatbthenfuck ffyyff means and I'm not gonna bother to Google it

#2 you keep repeating the same old peanut butter line. Its lame and make a no sense. You're like a high school freshman repeating the same lame joke nobody gets. Your only knowledge of prison is from fairyland tv and movies.
You think that's all you eat in prison? You think its funny but it just makes you look stupid. You get full meals in there idiot. Pastas and shit. Holidays you get smoked sausage and burgers.mornings you get bacon and eggsfarina or oatmeal and cinnamon rolls. Sundays you get pancakes eggs and coffee cakes.. And oatmeal.. There's always leftover bowls of oatmeal. So most mornings id eat 3-4bowls... People owed me money so if always have 2 or 3 servings of pancakes and eggs.. 3-4 milks. 4-5 coffee cakes.. Holidays liken4th of July of have 3-4 each smoked sausage or hotdogs and 3-4 burgers and ice cream cups. Thanksgiving and xmas if have 3/4-whole chicken or turkeys.

That's not even counting commissary you fucking idiot.. Which was a box of oatmeal pies a day. 3-4 jars of peanut butter a week. 3-4 cans of mt Dew a  day. 4-5 bags of coffee a week.

You should really stick to making jokes about things you know... Like calling the cops on your own brother and standing at his funeral with a smug look on your face while the rest of your family thinks you're a coward.

FYYFF.  You're a worthless fuck.  How's your PO?  Keeping you in line IP or do you wear a tracker?   Go suck on some PBJ, sissy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 08:40:26 PM »
Melvin has always been an insecure loser.  Being short and insignificant was something he never came to terms with. The AAS turned him into something, well at least he thought.  Yes Melvin you are back where you belong -in a shit hole prison with other losers.  Good luck when you get out and having no life skills, friends or family to support you.

Calm down, Gloria.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 10:17:52 PM »
#1 on Sony know whatbthenfuck ffyyff means and I'm not gonna bother to Google it

#2 you keep repeating the same old peanut butter line. Its lame and make a no sense. You're like a high school freshman repeating the same lame joke nobody gets. Your only knowledge of prison is from fairyland tv and movies.
You think that's all you eat in prison? You think its funny but it just makes you look stupid. You get full meals in there idiot. Pastas and shit. Holidays you get smoked sausage and burgers.mornings you get bacon and eggsfarina or oatmeal and cinnamon rolls. Sundays you get pancakes eggs and coffee cakes.. And oatmeal.. There's always leftover bowls of oatmeal. So most mornings id eat 3-4bowls... People owed me money so if always have 2 or 3 servings of pancakes and eggs.. 3-4 milks. 4-5 coffee cakes.. Holidays liken4th of July of have 3-4 each smoked sausage or hotdogs and 3-4 burgers and ice cream cups. Thanksgiving and xmas if have 3/4-whole chicken or turkeys.

That's not even counting commissary you fucking idiot.. Which was a box of oatmeal pies a day. 3-4 jars of peanut butter a week. 3-4 cans of mt Dew a  day. 4-5 bags of coffee a week.

You should really stick to making jokes about things you know... Like calling the cops on your own brother and standing at his funeral with a smug look on your face while the rest of your family thinks you're a coward.

this explains why you look a fucking mess year round

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2017, 07:07:45 PM »
Why would i have a po? And why would i wear a tracker?

Youre a pathetic rat cop-calling bitch. Youre such a pussy you called the cops on your own 145lb meth addict brother because you were too afraid to handle him yourself. Fact. It doesnt get anymore pussy than that. Oh, he threatened to steal your mommys tv? Lol... Were you jealous she breast fed him for 7yrs and you only got 6? Maybe you Were jealous because he's the one who always got to rub her feet. Either way, you're a straight up bitch.  Too bad he's dead now and your mommy still hates you. Jokes on you. Bitch

You have no clue.  Fuck You You Fucking Fuck.  Go fuck your mother or better still go get fucked by Ric Drasin.  PBJ, aka Prison Bitch Jam is your fave.  Melts in your mouth after its been in some dudes butthole. 

In jail, no one can hear you cream.  Given your predilection of negroid wang, I guess your prison fantasy is to be sandwiched between two nebroes.  Call it, Wiggs in a Blanket.  What a maroon.

We've met before, monkey-boy.   Fuck up and its back to 3 hots and a cock for you, little man.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »
You have no clue.  Fuck You You Fucking Fuck.  Go fuck your mother or better still go get fucked by Ric Drasin.  PBJ, aka Prison Bitch Jam is your fave.  Melts in your mouth after its been in some dudes butthole. 

We've met before, monkey-boy.   Fuck up and its back to 3 hots and a cock for you, little man.

"Go fuck your mother"?

Nice.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2017, 07:15:49 PM »

I nearly starved in prison, only for commissary pot noodles and snickers bars I would've gone skeletal. America must be different.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2017, 07:16:01 PM »
"Go fuck your mother"?

Nice.

Not nearly "nice" enough.  Fuck that asshole.  Where does it say I have to be nice to idiots like him?  Nowhere. He wants to play chimp and fling his poo?  Fire back with an elephant turd launcher.  Kind of like a potato cannon from the 70s.  This is not "righteous indignation" I have, I am just in the mood to say, "fuck it" to scum like him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2017, 07:22:00 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2017, 07:31:32 PM »

Not nearly "nice" enough.  Fuck that asshole.  Where does it say I have to be nice to idiots like him?  Nowhere. He wants to play chimp and fling his poo?  Fire back with an elephant turd launcher.  Kind of like a potato cannon from the 70s.  This is not "righteous indignation" I have, I am just in the mood to say, "fuck it" to scum like him.

Seems this is often your mood. 'Get offa my lawn' and such.

Assuming you don't get many invites.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2017, 07:41:07 PM »

LOL Wow Shawn wastes no time putting everyone else's business in street. I guess he tells himself he's not a garden variety gossip by framing it as a cautionary tale. Okay, Melvin is technically in jail for illegal weapon possession, but Shawn was a professional drug user for more than a decade. And was that story about his mother just a rumor?  This brotha is acting like he all square, meanwhile he leaves a trail of slime everywhere he goes.

Bro Scientist

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2017, 09:23:16 PM »
This shit-stain was found with a firearm as well.  He never learnt the lessons from Juvi.  The BB industry only served to validate his drug issues and illicit behavior.

Melvin, time to rot in this stinking prison....yes, another one.  You are a disgrace to your family and yourself.

Bro Scientist

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2017, 11:04:11 PM »
Melvin, you were a regular cum-dumpster on the outside and now you are back inside I fear you will just repeat the mistakes of your past.

Yes Melvin, you are filth.  When you decided to hang up your soiled manties you should have traded in your weapons and drugs as well.

So be it.  You are back where you belong. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2017, 12:35:22 AM »
Remember pussy, the guy who's willing to go the furthest wins. You're only willing to pick up a phone and call for backup while you wet your pants. You cant even take care of business against a strung out 145lb tweaker who's also your brother, seriously what the fuck does a bitch like you think you could ever do with somebody like me who you know in that little quivering heart of yours really doesnt give a fuck?
Oh brother, all your fucking aliments you would fold like a wet toilet roll.

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2017, 01:33:36 AM »
All of my aliments?

Dude, youve been a bitch since birth.

You have just been listing all that's wrong with you in another thread, have you forgotten already?

Bro Scientist

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2017, 01:38:34 AM »
Was dealing meth worth it Melvin?  Was shooting roids in your ass for decades worth it Melvin? Was choosing the life as a drug dealer worth it Melvin?

You should have just dealt with you short man syndrome and body dysmorphic issues back in your teens and just accepted the skin your in.

Time for you to rot cum stain!

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2017, 03:37:14 AM »
Nerve damage? You fucking fool. That peanut sized skull of yours really matches your intellect.
you atrophied nerve damaged body and you still think you are some kind of threshing machine

sit the fuck down old man...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2017, 04:25:35 AM »
LOL Wow Shawn wastes no time putting everyone else's business in street. I guess he tells himself he's not a garden variety gossip by framing it as a cautionary tale. Okay, Melvin is technically in jail for illegal weapon possession, but Shawn was a professional drug user for more than a decade. And was that story about his mother just a rumor?  This brotha is acting like he all square, meanwhile he leaves a trail of slime everywhere he goes.

Might be true but Shawn is a slick person haha

Melvin isn't in jail just for illegal weapon possession, he was dealing meth and has numerous offenses in his past, he learned from Dennis James

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2017, 05:27:33 AM »
My atrophied nerve damaged body. Lol The fantasies you create in yoir mind about me ar llaughable. Something youd expect from a highschool girl. Not surprised coming from a guy training for over 30yrs and still has a back as flat as sheetrock.

My arms still tape over 18 scarecrow.  Bout the same size as those anorexic thighs of yours.

you said it not me....

Bro Scientist

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2017, 11:21:13 PM »
Yes Melvin, you deserve 10 years in a shit hole prison.

You were given opportunities and you systematically destroyed them all.

Sponsorship deals, high paid posing session for The Sheiks, money for selling your thongs etc.  You screwed them all up.

Now it time for you to rot once again.   And when you get out, maybe think about NOT revisiting your self obsessed drug past.

Bro Scientist

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2017, 06:00:04 PM »
Melvin, I loathe Sean Ray as much as the next guy.  Regardless, when you chose to ignore his mentoring advice on that supplement deal you basically wrote your own death warrant for this industry.

Yes Melvin,  you screwed everything you touched. Your laziness and disregard for what is right has cost you dearly.  For Christ sake,  you were even to lazy to use clean syringes....Time to rot now.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2017, 03:51:33 AM »
Talking to ourselves are we?

Bro Scientist

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2017, 09:31:12 PM »
Melvin,  it is difficult for me to admit, but you were onto 'something' when you added the homoerotic component into all of your posing routines.

Yes, the audiences of men were mesmerized by your thrusting, pumping and crotch dangling -on those many IFBB stages.

Melvin, it is one thing to be a performer to these latent homosexuals and  quite another to continue your filthy drug dealing and use of firearms to intimidate.

You should have taken Shaun Ray's advice.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2017, 12:33:28 AM »
He was all drugs like 99.9% of pro bodybuilders and everyone on this board, and was narrow

Narrow no care :D

Bro Scientist

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2017, 10:54:46 PM »
Yes Melvin, you were as cunning and conniving as the next street dealing junky.  I will give you that.

And yes, you tapped into the insatiable appetite that the IFBB gay audiences demanded.  Your sexualized posing had all the fans creaming in the aisles.

Just a pity you let meth, guns and your own seething addictions dictate the man you would become.