Author Topic: Is 240 really gone for good over this Trump thing?  (Read 6253 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Is 240 really gone for good over this Trump thing?
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2017, 10:44:56 PM »

Didn't Tim Fogarty tweet something about not getting out of bed for several days after the election?

He's another dipshit troll we haven't heard from since November.

Tim Fogarty is still lying in the fetal position weeping on his husband's shitty IKEA couch.

He's going to wish he died of AIDS and burned for all eternity in the fires of hell rather than watch Trump MAGA and all the winning the Right is going to do OVER THE NEXT 8 GLORIOUS YEARS OF TRUMP RULE!!!!

Fuck you, whiny liberal idiots.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2017, 11:42:31 PM »
Tim Fogarty is still lying in the fetal position weeping on his husband's shitty IKEA couch.

He's going to wish he died of AIDS and burned for all eternity in the fires of hell rather than watch Trump MAGA and all the winning the Right is going to do OVER THE NEXT 8 GLORIOUS YEARS OF TRUMP RULE!!!!

:D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2017, 01:24:32 AM »

;D
If Trump's victory was enough to drive Rob and Tim off the site, then it's already worth it.

Now, if he can find a way to get rid of Howard, I'll vote for him again when he runs for a second term!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2017, 08:03:37 AM »

;D
If Trump's victory was enough to drive Rob and Tim off the site, then it's already worth it.

Now, if he can find a way to get rid of Howard, I'll vote for him again when he runs for a second term!!

Amen brother....

Go ahead and run Elizabeth Warren or Keith Ellison against The Donald!

8 years of MAGA!!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2017, 09:02:25 AM »

;D

I believe Howard voted for Trump, so you'd have to find another way to get rid of Howard.
X

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2017, 02:15:47 PM »
I believe Howard voted for Trump, so you'd have to find another way to get rid of Howard.

No, you are 100% wrong.

By his own admission, Howard voted for Hillary because his deceased Mother was a Hillary supporter.
I called him on it by citing that as one of the stupidest reasons to vote for anyone.

Howard then back peddled - changing his story in an attempt to hide his pathetic stupidity. But, what really pissed me off was he deleted one of his posts (of which I'd saved a screen shot) and tried blaming "the moderators" for the deletion.

That is why I (and most here) don't respect or take Howard seriously. He has not one iota of dignity or credibility. He is simply a coward who will lie to save face. And, when all else fails, he tries to dismiss his idiocy by claiming he is just acting goofy as part of his "character" here - implying that he's not that fucking stupid in real life.

Fucking phony prick.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2017, 05:46:44 PM »

No, you are 100% wrong.

By his own admission, Howard voted for Hillary because his deceased Mother was a Hillary supporter.
I called him on it by citing that as one of the stupidest reasons to vote for anyone.

Howard then back peddled - changing his story in an attempt to hide his pathetic stupidity. But, what really pissed me off was he deleted one of his posts (of which I'd saved a screen shot) and tried blaming "the moderators" for the deletion.

That is why I (and most here) don't respect or take Howard seriously. He has not one iota of dignity or credibility. He is simply a coward who will lie to save face. And, when all else fails, he tries to dismiss his idiocy by claiming he is just acting goofy as part of his "character" here - implying that he's not that fucking stupid in real life.

Fucking phony prick.

And at least 3-4 of his wives rode the black baloney and didn't care if he found out about it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2017, 05:50:14 PM »

No, you are 100% wrong.

Fucking phony prick.

Ahhhh, then I guess he did change his tune!
X

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »
Ahhhh, then I guess he did change his tune!

He might be telling people now that he voted for Trump; I don't know. I honestly pay very little attention to his stupid shit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2017, 06:00:16 PM »

He might be telling people now that he voted for Trump; I don't know. I honestly pay very little attention to his stupid shit.

That is why I said that he voted for trump because more recently he's been bashing Hillary and saying he voted for Trump.

X

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2017, 06:01:45 PM »
That is why I said that he voted for trump because more recently he's been bashing Hillary and saying he voted for Trump.

Such integrity.