Author Topic: i need a good story for my large scar (pic)  (Read 12189 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: i need a good story for my large scar (pic)
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2017, 09:36:31 AM »
Looks like a scar from open heart surgery.

everyone says that. go to any pool party "what happened to you  :o :o :o?"

i used to hate it/

we all have insecurities - but learning to own it ... slowly i am starting to like it.....taking me some time  :-\

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2017, 09:38:34 AM »
Good physique dude!!

thank you sir

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2017, 09:45:13 AM »
2.choices.. If you like her, tell her the truth. Cuz eventually she'll find.... Amd explain to her usually you tell people you were wrestling an alligator, but you like her and you wanted her to know from the start.

If you cant remember her last name or where she works, youre prolly just gonna bang her till something better comes along... In that case, give her the alligator story.

1. alligators arent nearly as deadly a a crocodile
2. ESF give me your best story!  ;D - I was with some Chinese triads and there shit was strong. not the typical frat boy stuff that is stepped on, but super strong shit straight from the Orient and put me over the top

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2017, 10:38:37 AM »
You were in Mexico on a drug run during your wild and crazier days, when you decided to head over to the las playas for a little R and R. While taking a little swim, you paddled right into a school of Portuguese Man O' War. Even though you were able to muster the strength to make it back to shore, you had a heart attack right there on the beach.

If it wasn't for the kindest of an elderly doctor named Paco cracking your chest with fruit knife, and manually massaging your heart till help came, you wouldnt've of made it. Even though you made it back to the States, you've still got this gnarly scar to remind you of those wild and crazy times.

And to pay back Paco, you now sponsor a few wayward indigenous Mexican kids schooling*.

* Get yourself a nice wallet size portrait of a kid with wild hair and a little dirt on her cheeks to flesh it out. It could totally work.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2017, 10:39:45 AM »
everyone says that. go to any pool party "what happened to you  :o :o :o?"

i used to hate it/

we all have insecurities - but learning to own it ... slowly i am starting to like it.....taking me some time  :-\

To clarify, you have no problem posting an unsolicited picture of yourself in your underwear to a bunch of strange men on the internet, but explaining a scar to somebody is giving you issues?

Since you're avoiding the reason, the official getbig explanation at the moment is an accident involving boiling semen.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 10:40:15 AM »
You were in Mexico on a drug run during your wild and crazier days, when you decided to head over to the las playas for a little R and R. While taking a little swim, you paddled right into a school of Portuguese Man O' War. Even though you were able to muster the strength to make it back to shore, you had a heart attack right there on the beach.

If it wasn't for the kindest of an elderly doctor named Paco cracking your chest with fruit knife, and manually massaging your heart till help came, you wouldnt've of made it. Even though you made it back to the States, you've still got this gnarly scar to remind you of those wild and crazy times.

And to pay back Paco, you now sponsor a few wayward indigenous Mexican kids schooling*.

* Get yourself a nice wallet size portrait of a kid with wild hair and a little dirt on her cheeks to flesh it out. It could totally work.

That's a good story actually!

Memorize this one Tres Taco!
Q

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2017, 10:44:15 AM »
I had a minor "procedure".....a cosmetic one

it left a scar

woman I liked "how did you get that scar"
me - "Well, there was a time when I didn't like how "Blank" looked so I decided to have work done on it"
woman- Really? I never took you for that type
me- "it was a different time"
woman- "that's interesting"

the hardest part about that conversation was the part where I had to admit my vanity ...however, that was a part of who I was

the honest revelation showed that I wasn't ashamed and wasn't afraid of being judged

again---just be honest

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2017, 10:45:41 AM »
Just say "i did it myself to create a conversation starter with girls..."

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2017, 10:51:29 AM »
Scars are great,I've got them on my face and hands and love them.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »
you survived a grizzly bear attack.
F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 11:44:25 AM »
i can cover it up pretty good if needed, but you cant miss it. its from my upper abs to the top of my chest.

every girl i date almost shocked when they see it for the first time.

i dont have a good story - like a shark attack - used to bug me but now i dont give a fuck

tiny pic wont upload a larger pic

feeling brunt the fuck out -  :-\

Tell the chicks you survived a fight with ESFitness and lived to tell about it (sans feargene and all)
Q

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 11:47:59 AM »
Tell them your ex bf used to ejaculate acid.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2017, 11:49:04 AM »
To clarify, you have no problem posting an unsolicited picture of yourself in your underwear to a bunch of strange men on the internet, but explaining a scar to somebody is giving you issues?

Since you're avoiding the reason, the official getbig explanation at the moment is an accident involving boiling semen.

Grape are you saying taco is using the excuse of a scar that no one can see just to post a pic of himself in his underwear to a board full of men?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2017, 11:57:14 AM »

Grape are you saying taco is using the excuse of a scar that no one can see just to post a pic of himself in his underwear to a board full of men?

What I'm saying is that perhaps taco may on occasion awkwardly end a bro hug with lingering eye contact......
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2017, 11:58:03 AM »
What I'm saying is that perhaps taco may end the bro hug with lingering eye contact......

As you do
Q

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
As you do

Only to fellow Y boarders.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2017, 12:36:33 PM »
What I'm saying is that perhaps taco may on occasion awkwardly end a bro hug with lingering eye contact......

haha! if i was into dudes - i would be loud and proud  and more than likely living on a yacht in the south of France and not grinding out a bankers career/buying drinks for girls etc etc

ive grown to deal with it, i just dont have a cool story other than an infection

its summer time and i get asked it about 100 times. - i need a good fisherman tale!

girl "omg did you OD on heroin?" said the white girl -

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2017, 01:46:16 PM »
2. ESF give me your best story!  ;D - I was with some Chinese triads and there shit was strong. not the typical frat boy stuff that is stepped on, but super strong shit straight from the Orient and put me over the top

Triads/Chinese mafia/Asian mob (okb, obs, toc, trg, o-mob, azn boys, etc...) don't mess with h much on the west coast.that's mostly 14k/wah ching on the East.coast for whatever reason. Pbn,  LB, ihc, and whatnot in the Midwest michigan, minnesota, etc.West coast they move mostly x for whatever reason. H on the west is mostly controlled by Mexicans since tar is way cheaper than powder. Maybe they move meth now, I dunno. It's been a while since i was around that, but i doubt any Asians would be doing business with Mexicans. Blacks move mostly weed and coke out here and Asians definitely don't do business with them (viet term for Hebrews is "mee-dang"... Like "etc? U put mee-dang wheels on your honda. Fuckin trash").

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2017, 02:28:06 PM »

I brought a caiman crocodile to a party in one of the lads places two years back, why I don't know, but he was a cranky bastard

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2017, 02:46:39 PM »
You were stabbed in the chest/ abs by a huge ray. Same as croc hunter but you made it and served sting ray sushi.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2017, 03:42:53 PM »
Didn't Joe Rogan have a doctor on recently that was touting breakthroughs as far as stem cells and scar revision?

Why accept or create a fictional backstory to something that you could possibly get rid of altogether in a few short years?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2017, 03:46:52 PM »
Technology that can cure cancer, grow organs, etc.  Save billions of lives.

"Can it remove this blemish, doc?"  Only on getbig. 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2017, 04:03:10 PM »
Didn't Joe Rogan have a doctor on recently that was touting breakthroughs as far as stem cells and scar revision?

Why accept or create a fictional backstory to something that you could possibly get rid of altogether in a few short years?

i paid for scar revision with a board certified plastic surgeon and well. it didnt do much.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2017, 04:08:02 PM »
i paid for scar revision with a board certified plastic surgeon and well. it didnt do much.

We're talking about 2 completely different things. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2017, 04:25:55 PM »
i can cover it up pretty good if needed, but you cant miss it. its from my upper abs to the top of my chest.

every girl i date almost shocked when they see it for the first time.

i dont have a good story - like a shark attack - used to bug me but now i dont give a fuck

tiny pic wont upload a larger pic

feeling brunt the fuck out -  :-\

Did you have open heart surgery? My sister did at birth and she had a massive scar like that. I'm surprised any chick would notice you look great !