Author Topic: Pre Existing Conditions  (Read 3629 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Pre Existing Conditions
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2017, 07:33:24 PM »
As long as the healthcare industry is for profit and making a ton of money costs will never go down. Single payer national plan may be a good idea.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2017, 07:45:23 PM »
As long as the healthcare industry is for profit and making a ton of money costs will never go down. Single payer national plan may be a good idea.

Why can't people wrap their heads around this idea?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2017, 05:24:29 AM »
Cher: No Money To Treat My Asthma After House Obamacare Repeal
breitbart.com ^ | 4 May 2017
Posted on 5/5/2017, 3:43:00 AM

Pop icon Cher took to Twitter Thursday to blast the House’s passage of the American Health Care Act, lamenting that the bill’s signature into law would threaten to cut funding to treat her asthma.

In her signature tweeting style of using emojis for words, the 70-year-old singer called the passage of the AHCA on Thursday “insanity,” and called President Donald Trump a “mad King George III president.”

On Wednesday, the Billboard Music Awards announced that Cher would receive the Icon Award at its upcoming ceremony in May. The singer is expected to sing her hit song “Believe” in her first awards show performance in more than 15 years.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

________________________ ______________

Cheapskate Limosuine Liberal Hag! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2017, 06:10:59 AM »
GOP considers rape a preexisting condition now??

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2017, 06:42:35 AM »
GOP considers rape a preexisting condition now??

you're about to find out...
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 07:56:14 AM »
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/dennis-prager-radio-show/e/50055921?autoplay=true

Boom - Betsy Ross destroys all the fagbamaCare excuse makers

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2017, 08:07:56 AM »
Not paying for people's health insurance is now being equated with killing them.

Great. It's pure virtue signalling. If liberal's really feel this outraged about preexisting conditions, why don't they just offer to help pay those individual's bills once we get rid of Obama care?

My dog doesn't have health insurance but I offer to pay his bills because I love him. Plus he's predisposed to hip dysplasia
Yes, they find it morally ok to take from others to give to someone else. Very loving people that they cannot give of their own accord. They could care less about the family who now cannot provide well for their own family due to paying for everyone else's.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2017, 08:31:07 AM »
you're about to find out...

Considering their penchant for homosexuality and closet gay fetishes, I don't doubt it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2017, 08:32:26 AM »
What type of health benefits do Warren and other members of Congress have?

The one that they selected to keep components from Obamacare from.

Congress choose to exempt themselves from Trumpcare.  Why is that?  A chef that doesn't eat his own cooking isn't to be trusted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2017, 12:17:04 PM »
Sobbing MSNBC Guest Says AHCA ‘Isn’t the America That I Love,’ Lacked ‘Empathy’ for Life
Newsbusters ^ | May 5, 2017 | Curtis Houck
Posted on 5/5/2017, 2:23:08 PM by kevcol

On Thursday’s All In with Chris Hayes, MSNBC guest and Boing Boing co-editor Xeni Jardin broke down sobbing over the House passage of the American Health Care Act (AHCA) as a “devastating” event that’s not “the American that I love” and promising to “fight for every single one of you, America.”

Hilariously, the liberal simultaneously demanded that “[e]very single cell in this country, every single person in this country deserves life” but must have realized her far-left mistake as she later emphasized that “[t]he America that I love cares about my right to life, even though I’m 46 years past being a fetus.”

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Skeeter

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2017, 04:40:02 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2017, 09:36:10 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2017, 04:02:46 AM »
Health insurance is a scam and should be revamped. I'm not for government intervention in a lot of things, and don't care for ACA, but the insurance industry has gotten out of control. As a business man I see the reason to deny based on pre existing conditions or overcharge for it, but when talking about people it's not right. If we can help, we should.