Author Topic: WHY?  (Read 6322 times)

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
Re: WHY?
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2017, 08:36:41 AM »
so as you can see by all the posts a few were decent and stayed on topic and had some interesting things to say. a few more though were just the ramblings of complete losers trying to incite people. yes we all know you fucktards hide behind your keyboard. you think you have to call names as an "initiation" or because you have been doing it so much the others expect it from you. do any of you have a real life? im not trying to be mean but i think most of you dont work out. probably live at home with mommy. no job . no woman ( cuz most of you on here seem to be into guys.)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2017, 08:42:13 AM »
I'd sperm in her...

Skeeter

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2017, 08:43:28 AM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2017, 08:51:44 AM »
Fixed.

Skeeter = Straw Man gimmick

At the end of the day even homo >>>> liberal

Skeeter

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »
Skeeter = Straw Man gimmick

At the end of the day even homo >>>> liberal

Outed.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2017, 08:56:08 AM »
so as you can see by all the posts a few were decent and stayed on topic and had some interesting things to say. a few more though were just the ramblings of complete losers trying to incite people. yes we all know you fucktards hide behind your keyboard. you think you have to call names as an "initiation" or because you have been doing it so much the others expect it from you. do any of you have a real life? im not trying to be mean but i think most of you dont work out. probably live at home with mommy. no job . no woman ( cuz most of you on here seem to be into guys.)

I've been on here from the early dawn of getbig forums.
I've even posted threads similar to your concerns.
Here's the basic answer why:

1. Most forums are anonymous. I'm one of the rare few who post under their actual name and identity.
I suggest you do the same, IF you want to be taken seriously on this issue.

2. All the crazy posts can add up to some goofy, wonderful entertainment.
I've gotten my share of insults and virtual ass skewering . A few others (Goodrum) have gotten  more abuse.
Even when you're the target, some of the zingers are very funny.

3. Pure bodybuilding talk can get boring.
I've been involved in the sport since the 1970's and get bored with it at times.
Making fun of any controversial topic is all part of the getbig charm. :D

Get involved in a couple existing threads that catch your interest.
Post some reply and even exchange insults.
Very few people have any idea who anyone else really is.
Granted some know who/what I am, but most don't care . I'm just a regular Joe Blow , so WTF.
It's all part of the fun

If you're not having FUN on get big, you're not doing it right  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2017, 08:57:54 AM »
ive been reading get big for about 15 years or so. its supposed to be a bodybuilding site. FOR bodybuilders. we are supposed to be supportive and encouraging of each other in the sport we love. doesnt matter if we are beginners or pros. BUT i have seen on here wayyy to many times people putting others down. actually how many of you even lift? im guessing about 70 percent of you dont. you come on here to stir up others. heres my examples. you change the topic of every thread posted. you get into one on one back and forth emailing( do it to each others private emails not on the board) you have to always include gay, homo ,dick, cum, ass,fag your mom  sucking dick etc. no matter what the topic is. also these crazy constant remarks in example   woosh. big dude all the way big dude, no homo, i fear for his health. is he saved. etc.  are you people so alone you have to escape to this little world and cause problems? you always run new guys off and then say its all about "initiation" that they cant handle it  etc. its crazy. we are here to discuss bodybuilding and bodybuilding related things. your personal beef with someone should be handled privately.  some of you just like to stir up crap just because your bored. if someone said 2 plus 2 is 4 you would argue that its not. i know your all gonna go ahead and try to smear this with your bs sayings and name calling and things. its just your mentality.so go ahead. you and maybe 5 others might think its funny but to us true bodybuilders we dont think its funny.
Should have continued to lurk.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2017, 11:56:58 AM »
nope. basically the ones who post stupid stuff and try to be funny or gay or whatever are the ones who have never done anything with their life. they think this is the real world( for them it is ) they come here and post often so they are known here. it makes them feel important. like they are somebody. its the same with other sites where people have hundreds or thousands of 'friends". smh.  they think they are someone. news flash. your no one. you will never be anyone. there are posts that can be funny when they are supposed to be. but every time someone posts something thats important to them or something these ass clowns gotta go off topic start talking fag stuff and then argue back and forth on the post. who wants to read thru all that crap when it doesnt have anything to do with the original post?