Author Topic: BULKING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH  (Read 13715 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: BULKING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2006, 04:48:07 AM »
Some getbiggers can't fathom a man being secure with himself being under 230lbs.  These pussies are "bulking" to get to a magical number (235, 240, etc) No matter how fat they are,  just so they can post that number on Getbig and Impress a bunch of other Fat guys with a need for attention from men. 

hahahaha, if that's not being an insecure bitch I don't know what is.

Yeah, some of these guys are a bit ridiculous in their quest for mass. They are like Tom Prince, who looked down on anyone smaller tha him and "jokingly" said that there was no point in living unless you could be big ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2006, 10:22:25 AM »
  He probably has more heart than you do ::)

Nah, I'd stop it out of the skinny queer.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2006, 12:21:41 PM »
I really doubt that there is a single person posting in this thread that is under 6'0" tall, drug free, and lean at 200lbs.  I know that there are a lot of you over 200 but I'm guessing that you are all either a) fat, b) tall, or c) juiced.  If I'm wrong prove it with a picture.

Mesomorph76 is 190 something and he is almost 6 feet, so if all of you are naturally bigger then him why don't you step up and prove it.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 01:32:19 PM »
Nah, I'd stop it out of the skinny queer.

How do you "stop out" a heart? Is English your second language?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2006, 08:21:42 PM »
I really doubt that there is a single person posting in this thread that is under 6'0" tall, drug free, and lean at 200lbs.  I know that there are a lot of you over 200 but I'm guessing that you are all either a) fat, b) tall, or c) juiced.  If I'm wrong prove it with a picture.

Mesomorph76 is 190 something and he is almost 6 feet, so if all of you are naturally bigger then him why don't you step up and prove it.

You won't get proof. They like to CLAIM they are big but can't PROVE they are big.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 09:51:40 PM »

You won't get proof. They like to CLAIM they are big but can't PROVE they are big.

Many of them repeatedly talk about how big they are, but when asked for a picture they say it isn't important enough to take one ::)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 09:52:49 PM »
Many of them repeatedly talk about how big they are, but when asked for a picture they say it isn't important enough to take one ::)

Then when they do it turns out they look like "Weedouttheweak" or are another "Forzzor".

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 09:54:17 PM »

Then when they do it turns out they look like "Weedouttheweak" or are another "Forzzor".

Great signature, BTW. Yeah, I was stunned to see what weedouttheweek looked like. Sweet Jesus! ;D

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 11:23:34 PM »
It doesnt matter how big or strong you are.

As long as your not bigger or stronger than me.

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2006, 12:20:10 AM »

I am 1,79m, 5'8" (american with their own units >:( ) 116 kg thats 252 , with 17% .
If i'm gonna loose a bunch of that fat, lets say 10%, and lose another 10% of musclemass, I would still weigh over 90 kg, that is over 200 lbs.

Juice = hate , lift your ass up and do some serious workouts. Train your legs, do deadlift, start rowing as a madman, and shrug like you never shrugged before. Buy wraps, there are only a few people genetically gifted to hold over 300lbs for reps.

Legs, ass and back are the biggest muscles a human body has, and there are the biggest gains to be made.
200 lbs is a peace of cake. Even with fat below 12%. For a normal person about 175 it should be doable within two or three years. With a bit of luck, within the first year.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2006, 07:03:09 AM »
How do you "stop out" a heart? Is English your second language?

Nah, unlike you fag, I never took keyboarding/typing in HS. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2006, 08:55:02 AM »
Nah, unlike you fag, I never took keyboarding/typing in HS. 

My high school didn't offer typing classes. You probably meant spelling classes, which is what you need.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2006, 08:56:45 AM »
My high school didn't offer typing classes. You probably meant spelling classes, which is what you need.

So your "special" HS didn't offer typing/keyboarding?  Probably afraid of you retards tearing something up.  In fact, have you even graduated HS yet?  As I'm sure in your family thats a big deal.  hahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2006, 09:03:14 AM »

5-10, 197 9%bf

Jaejonna
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2006, 09:04:14 AM »
I would fail the drug test becuase of medicinal purposes....... ;D
L

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2006, 09:12:23 AM »
So your "special" HS didn't offer typing/keyboarding?  Probably afraid of you retards tearing something up.  In fact, have you even graduated HS yet?  As I'm sure in your family thats a big deal.  hahaha

You are really giving betraying your advanced age with each post. Age is not a bad thing, but you should at least be more mature.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2006, 09:24:38 AM »
You are really giving betraying your advanced age with each post. Age is not a bad thing, but you should at least be more mature.

Spoken like the 160lb, 16yr old mass monster that you are.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2006, 09:27:35 AM »
Spoken like the 160lb, 16yr old mass monster that you are.

160 pounds is hardly a mass monster. You are not really responding to my posts. The fact that you think of typing classes suggests to me that you are an older person, nothing wrong with that. I would hope you could be a little more mature in the future. Have a nice day.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2006, 09:32:15 AM »
160 pounds is hardly a mass monster. You are not really responding to my posts. The fact that you think of typing classes suggests to me that you are an older person, nothing wrong with that. I would hope you could be a little more mature in the future. Have a nice day.

I'm 55, so what of it?  We used to carve our homework on the cave walls.  Turd.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2006, 09:36:26 AM »
I'm 55, so what of it?  We used to carve our homework on the cave walls.  Turd.

Congratulations on staying in shape! Do you have any grandkids?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2006, 09:38:28 AM »
how old are you Lucius?............

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2006, 09:44:51 AM »

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2006, 09:50:31 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2006, 09:50:36 AM »

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2006, 09:51:06 AM »
still no pictures huh...I guess I'm more likely to find photos of sasquatch then the elusive lean 200lbs + getbigger.