Author Topic: How do you think Craig is looking these days?  (Read 17711 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: How do you think Craig is looking these days?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2006, 11:27:32 AM »
That "UFC" guy was Phil Baroni and he would have put Craigs nose through the middle of his ears!!!  It would have been the biggest A$$ beating in the octagon since 1993!!!  Craig should stick to the stories of how he punked Shawn and got away with it, who knows maybe Shawn would've kicked his A$$ too!!!  Never count out the little guys!!!
::) we do

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2006, 11:37:28 PM »
Craig could fight, there's no denying that.  Although he favored the sucka punch a bit too much for my taste.

But if you were to have put him into the ring with Phil Barone.  Forget it....Phil would have definitely mopped Craig's face across the canvas

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2006, 05:44:07 PM »
Craig could fight, there's no denying that.  Although he favored the sucka punch a bit too much for my taste.

But if you were to have put him into the ring with Phil Barone.  Forget it....Phil would have definitely mopped Craig's face across the canvas

Now I'd agree with that.. Only 'cause they weigh the same now..

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2006, 10:31:11 PM »
I'll tell you how Craig is lookin' these days...

Lookin' over his shoulder when he showers!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 10:31:53 AM »

Now I'd agree with that.. Only 'cause they weigh the same now..

Acutally Baloni Baroni is about 215 as we speak and CT should be about 185ish now that his catabolism has really set it!!!

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 10:53:28 AM »
I'll tell you how Craig is lookin' these days...

Lookin' over his shoulder when he showers!

even tho hes getting smaller... hes still a big mofo.... think hes gonna be anyones bitch?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 11:26:39 AM »
County Jail is full of drunks, drug addicts & the homeless. The fun don't start until you get to the Big House. That's what I heard anyway...
a

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 11:47:31 AM »

Anybody else notice the chick sitting down right next to Titus in this pic looks like Kelly's long lost retarded twin?

Is it just me or does that look they're giving each other, isn't the same loving look we saw in the other courtroom pics?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 07:59:45 PM »

Is it just me or does that look they're giving each other, isn't the same loving look we saw in the other courtroom pics?

1) the look you see is of abusive husband that cant say what he really wants to his ugly wife thus giving an intimidating look that means "you better keep your mouth shut"
2) the weight you see is 200 pounds (he's closer to 190 these days) that looks bigger than the average 170lb/18% male and 110-130/20% female
3) veins is a matter of bodyfat% and genetics of that specific bodypart. he got a vein in the arm because his bodyfat is low enough at that specific picture (10-11%) it's only temporary and will increase with time and prison.
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2006, 11:33:35 PM »
I like all the interpretations here that are passed on as fact.  ::)

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2006, 05:31:37 AM »
That look he's shooting her is the "better not of dropped a dime on me" look, and her with the classic and traditional chick "fucker" glare...

Damn, it's going to be a good movie.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2006, 06:13:32 AM »
even tho hes getting smaller... hes still a big mofo.... think hes gonna be anyones bitch?

Once he get's out of the country club daycare and graduates to start doing his real time...yeah...he just might be someobodies bitch.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2006, 09:36:31 AM »

3) veins is a matter of bodyfat% and genetics of that specific bodypart. he got a vein in the arm because his bodyfat is low enough at that specific picture (10-11%) it's only temporary and will increase with time and prison.

LOL!!! That vein is more of a result from having his rubber band still tied to the top of his bicep than being lean.  I bet one of the guards just hit him up with some nubain in that snake running down his arm!!! ;D ::) ;D

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2006, 08:48:25 AM »
1) the look you see is of abusive husband that cant say what he really wants to his ugly wife thus giving an intimidating look that means "you better keep your mouth shut"
2) the weight you see is 200 pounds (he's closer to 190 these days) that looks bigger than the average 170lb/18% male and 110-130/20% female

Could be, GH.  Couldn't it also be the look of a guy who's saying, "Damet,
Kel, this is some shit you got me into.  I thot I married a good lil' Catholic girl,
and that you were going to make me a BETTER man, and guide
me to GLORY.  But, no, I was wrong.  You are NOT Maria Schriver."

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2006, 01:31:43 PM »
small

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2006, 10:19:38 PM »
I do notice the guy staring at Craigs package like he can't wait to open it when they get back.  The black guy is playing hard to get you can tell.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2006, 05:37:22 AM »
I think that look says

"Shit Kel...we look like we fit right in with this crowd of ice heads and low lifes"

MadisonWI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006, 09:01:35 PM »
Damn dude.  That caption nailed it.  When you look at him and Kelly and then the rest of them in there.  They fit right in.  Serious.  Kelly doesn't even look that different than that chick in there.  Wow....

Yeah, and that dude is looking right at Titus' tube steak.  He will get a bunch of those "looks" in that joint.....

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2006, 03:44:58 AM »
Damn dude.  That caption nailed it.  When you look at him and Kelly and then the rest of them in there.  They fit right in.  Serious.  Kelly doesn't even look that different than that chick in there.  Wow....

Yeah, and that dude is looking right at Titus' tube steak.  He will get a bunch of those "looks" in that joint.....

holy shit,,,  that girl looks almost exactly like Killer... er... kelly...  the same strung out hair, strung out expression... too much co.ck,  too much coke, too much blow... too much blowing...too much of everything.....

great observation!   thanks madison for pointing that out!

OneBigMan

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2006, 02:36:10 PM »
Titus looks like he is trying very hard to find out what Ryan is thinking since they realize that they both got caught lying in the first chapter of their interrogation with homicide detectives.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006, 02:38:16 PM »
Titus looks like he is trying very hard to find out what Ryan is thinking since they realize that they both got caught lying in the first chapter of their interrogation with homicide detectives.

Can Titus read minds now? 

or..

are you just thinking that since this is what you'd be thinking, that Titus would be thinking that same.

MrBiggz22

• Getbig II
  • Get in where `ya fit in!!
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »
I think craig is gonna be okay in jail, being that he`s been there before. As for Kelly, I don`t know, but the upside is that she`s Bi, so she won`t have any trouble finding friends.

MrBiggz
www.labodybuilding.com

OneBigMan

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 05:06:37 PM »
To "shortfatugly":

I just don't have any sympathy for a half-breed like Titus and his little girlfriend since I'm not capable of committing murder or being an accessory to murder like the unforgettable OJ Simpson or Robert Blake or Craig James Titus or Kelly Ryan Titus. What Craig and Ryan are accused of doing to that person who still should be alive is a classic example as to why IT'S SO EASY TO HATE MOST PEOPLE in this society, and that's the truth.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2006, 03:42:01 AM »
To "shortfatugly":

I just don't have any sympathy for a half-breed like Titus and his little girlfriend since I'm not capable of committing murder or being an accessory to murder like the unforgettable OJ Simpson or Robert Blake or Craig James Titus or Kelly Ryan Titus. What Craig and Ryan are accused of doing to that person who still should be alive is a classic example as to why IT'S SO EASY TO HATE MOST PEOPLE in this society, and that's the truth.

YOu must be new to the board. 

OneBigMan

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2006, 01:53:40 PM »
Craig and Kelly Titus got what they deserve after believing that they could get away with murder. Law enforcement did a very good job tracking them down since these two fugitive dumbells thought they were going to flee the country and live happily ever after in another nation. That half-breed musclehead has a long rap sheet and has such a bad reputation that it's not worth getting too deep into it. He deserves to be a slave of the state until his life ends when he becomes a senior citizen around the time he would have been elegible for social security. I don't believe in showing cold-blooded murderers any mercy because Titus is as guilty as OJ Simpson was in 1994.