Author Topic: Shawn Ray interviews Sergio Oliva Jr. as he prepares for his IFBB Pro debut  (Read 21710 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
spawn gay

turd splay

Constance go away

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He probably had a temper? Why do you think his mother shot his father? She was tired of being beat by Sergio , I'm sure him and his sister had to watch this
first pic wife no.2 second pic wife no 1.
F

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
first pic wife no.2 second pic wife no 1.

I wonder if he beat her too?  :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Rudee

• Getbig V
PART 2:

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
"nobody liked sergio" starting @ 3:00

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Anyone know why these YouTube clips aren't appearing on my computer? Just blank space where video should be. I got Adobe Flash, is there another program I gotta install?

Thanks.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Anyone know why these YouTube clips aren't appearing on my computer? Just blank space where video should be. I got Adobe Flash, is there another program I gotta install?

Thanks.

They are showing up on my computer, but the youtube icon for posts is gone now . ???  There's something in its place that is tagged "flash" . I thought it was an upgrade that would allow embedding from any streaming site, but it doesn't work work with youtube vids.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
That video makes complete sense about Sergio. Every interview you read or picture you see, the arrogance just rips right out of him. You can guarantee if he acted like that, then he would've been even worse as a father.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
They are showing up on my computer, but the youtube icon for posts is gone now . ???  There's something in its place that is tagged "flash" . I thought it was an upgrade that would allow embedding from any streaming site, but it doesn't work work with youtube vids.

They show up on my phone and iPad, but not on this one. Older Mac, just replaced hard drive.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Shawn didn't mention anything about prolapsing booty's anus when they were dating. 
K

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Shawn didn't mention anything about prolapsing booty's anus when they were dating. 

Was her anus saved?

johnny1

• Getbig IV

oh ok....jr is carrying a lot of baggage with the old man I think the reality for him is he more than likely  is never going too win even 1...Mr Olympia
 so he will forever be just Sergio Olivas son and that type of pressure is eating him up inside you can see it in his face whenever his dads name is brought up.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Is Batista shrinking in height? Barely taller than a manlet pro bodybuilder in this pic

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
oh ok....jr is carrying a lot of baggage with the old man I think the reality for him is he more than likely  is never going too win even 1...Mr Olympia
 so he will forever be just Sergio Olivas son and that type of pressure is eating him up inside you can see it in his face whenever his dads name is brought up.

U can say he's only relevant cause of his dad, otherwise just another run of the mill bber

Simple Simon

Is Batista shrinking in height? Barely taller than a manlet pro bodybuilder in this pic
maybe hes lost height because Levrone fucked him off.

Bevo

• Getbig V

That's cause Batista's real height is around 6'2 not the BS that he claims or what's on the internet

Sergio jr is 5'10

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
the problem is Sergio sr while they share the same name ,sr was the 'myth'very tough to live up to,the kid seems to be doing his own thing,to me though no matter how big he gets I would skip the 'Sergio sr'overhead pose ,I know on one hand its an homage to his dad but then again if he's bitter than why emulate him on that if that's the case...

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Nothing special a typical bb'er. Owes lots of people money, ducks everyone, got fired from every personal trainer job he ever had and thinks the world owes him.
Nothing to see here move on

johnny1

• Getbig IV

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Nothing special a typical bb'er. Owes lots of people money, ducks everyone, got fired from every personal trainer job he ever had and thinks the world owes him.

Agree. Whether or not hes willing to admit it, his name is the only thing making him stand out. Has good marketing value, so he will have access to the best drug sources and railroaded thru the ranks ala heath

Bevo

• Getbig V

Seems to have a temper like his old man too

Wouldn't be surprised if he's an abusive person himself like that homo Jeremy Buendia