Author Topic: Remember when Trump appealed to black voters  (Read 5915 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Remember when Trump appealed to black voters
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2017, 03:51:29 PM »
thanks for your concern

no red lines are showing up on my computer beneath misspelled words

Might be time to upgrade the ol' Dell Inspiron
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2017, 04:00:43 PM »
Might be time to upgrade the ol' Dell Inspiron

I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do the hardware (which is only about a year old)

I assume you made that suggestion as some sort of joke

you're not really that stupid

are you?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2017, 04:12:04 PM »
I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do the hardware (which is only about a year old)

I assume you made that suggestion as some sort of joke

you're not really that stupid

are you?

Stupid enough to spell surprise correctly, I guess.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2017, 04:16:08 PM »
Stupid enough to spell surprise correctly, I guess.

obviously not since you admitted you depend on an automatic spell check function

btw dipshit - it's a browser setting

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2017, 04:20:05 PM »
obviously not since you admitted you depend on an automatic spell check function

btw dipshit - it's a browser setting

It's pure laziness not to correct your mistakes. Or ignorance.

So which is it? Are you lazy or ignorant?

Politics related: Hillary was lazy and ignorant on the 2016 campaign trail and lost BIGLY!
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2017, 04:25:55 PM »
It's pure laziness not to correct your mistakes. Or ignorance.

So which is it? Are you lazy or ignorant?

Politics related: Hillary was lazy and ignorant on the 2016 campaign trail and lost BIGLY!

I'm sure you'll do me the favor of checking all my future posts for spelling and let me know when I have another typo

Even better, please review all my past posts for typos and send me a list and when I have a chance I'll go back and correct them

thank you for your service

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2017, 04:30:55 PM »
I'm sure you'll do me the favor of checking all my future posts for spelling and let me know when I have another typo

Even better, please review all my past posts for typos and send me a list and when I have a chance I'll go back and correct them

thank you for your service

By judging the effort you put into your posts, it must be ignorance and not laziness.

Ignorance is bliss.

However, SoulCrusher tends to call you fat quite a bit, so IDK..
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2017, 04:54:51 PM »
By judging the effort you put into your posts, it must be ignorance and not laziness.

Ignorance is bliss.

However, SoulCrusher tends to call you fat quite a bit, so IDK..

it's total indifference but now that I see it's really important to you I'll care even less

you're correct about "IDK" since you're too fucking stupid to know that 333 doesn't know me at all though for some queer reason he seems to spend a lot of time imagining things about me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2017, 08:13:03 AM »

you're right

I don't get it

which party is the noose and which one is the cotton field ?

at the present moment you're either standing in a cotton field or noticing an increasingly worrisome rope burn

Let me make a clear.  Hillary's supporters have spent decades gentrifying black neighborhoods, kicking out entire families just to build some shitty hipster coffee house or craft store.  Hillary has a history of saying she's going to help black people and then turning her head and disappearing once she gets elected.  That's a sad fact.  Her husband Bill Clinton spent all of 2008 calling Barack an uppity negro and she never spoke against him.  That speaks volumes

With Trump, he doesn't care about race but only money.  He hires and promotes anyone who makes money for him.  Still a horrible person but when you talk about who is better for black people and who has helped out black people then Trump wins by a landslide.

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2017, 08:17:18 AM »
Bro - you are 100% accurate.  and that is exactly whats going on in NYC now in the Boogie Down where I am. 

Let me make a clear.  Hillary's supporters have spent decades gentrifying black neighborhoods, kicking out entire families just to build some shitty hipster coffee house or craft store.  Hillary has a history of saying she's going to help black people and then turning her head and disappearing once she gets elected.  That's a sad fact.  Her husband Bill Clinton spent all of 2008 calling Barack an uppity negro and she never spoke against him.  That speaks volumes

With Trump, he doesn't care about race but only money.  He hires and promotes anyone who makes money for him.  Still a horrible person but when you talk about who is better for black people and who has helped out black people then Trump wins by a landslide.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2017, 09:00:03 AM »

I don't think I would agree with Trump helping out black people at all.

I will agree that he may be better FOR black people, but time has to determine that. I can't make that call now.

I will also agree that Hillary certainly wouldn't help or be better. It may very well be a wash.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2017, 09:02:44 AM »
I don't think I would agree with Trump helping out black people at all.

I will agree that he may be better FOR black people, but time has to determine that. I can't make that call now.

I will also agree that Hillary certainly wouldn't help or be better. It may very well be a wash.

Well...look at it this way.  How many jobs did Trump create for black people and how many jobs Hillary create for black people???

There you have it.
A

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2017, 09:04:42 AM »

Well...look at it this way.  How many jobs did Trump create for black people and how many jobs Hillary create for black people???

There you have it.

I think that's an over simplification, but I'll go along with it.

Trump created jobs for anyone who would take it. Black people included.

Fair enough. You've convinced me.

Black People = Trump > Hillary

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2017, 10:58:21 AM »

LOL - so all Hillary supporters (and none of Trumps or Sanders) were solely responsible for gentrifying black neighborhoods

Is that the "noose" you were referring to?

I'm not aware of Bill Clinton calling Obama an uppity negro but mud slinging on the campaign trail is de rigueur in this country (and most others)

For references - check anything Trump said about anyone on the campaign trail

So I guess now we know that you see Trump and keeping you in a cotton field of some sort ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2017, 11:00:21 AM »
Vince is 10000000% correct about this - I live in NYC and the Clinton Crime Mafia and their gay hipster cohorts are trying to now push blacks out of the south bronx just like they did Harlem. 

LOL - so all Hillary supporters (and none of Trumps or Sanders) were solely responsible for gentrifying black neighborhoods

Is that the "noose" you were referring to?

I'm not aware of Bill Clinton calling Obama an uppity negro but mud slinging on the campaign trail is de rigueur in this country (and most others)

For references - check anything Trump said about anyone on the campaign trail

So I guess now we know that you see Trump and keeping you in a cotton field of some sort ?