Author Topic: Don't even know what to say anymore. For fucks sakes humanity is dead  (Read 3954 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Sorry dude, although I'm with you on most things I have to disagree - this is a bad call.  Officially worn by the 2nd best Bond ever in Goldfinger so automatically un-gay...

That was in the 60s/70s though...
Q

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
this is exactly whats wrong with "modern males" . wtf are they doing? none even look close to being straight. why do guys want to be "fashionable" ? be a man. wear wtf you want.  tshirts blue jeans sneakers or boots.  normal shorts. no pinks purples orange etc.  sure  some women like a sissy male its easier for them to boss them around. but they are never happy. a woman really wants a real man. someone to take charge keep her in her place. etc. ( no not beat her or abuse her)

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I was working downtown toronto today. We had to go to home depot to get wood. On the way back we got a flat in the worse area of town. Because the spare was flat we had to call a mobile install. any ways while waiting I went up the street to store to get a coffee and when I got in the store a hooker was selling stolen shit to the muzzie store owner. she was wearing a onesie short skirt with no underwear on and  she was over 6 feet tall blonde. I have seen her before as I lived in that area 2 years ago. Anyways she would probably like those outfits

Over 6 foot? Sounds like a Tranny.

What's her location.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not gay at all.

Looks comfortable and functional.

Could wear to the gym and rip off a couple sets of tricep kickbacks, some thigh adductor work, and some real delt isolation, and transition easily to a nice night out of cosmos and light appetizers.

Sounds like you're ready to order the latest TBombz style Romphim, with drop flap in the back. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh brother ::)

Gayer than gay even for a gay

Looks like the perfect outfit to wear while raping a grapefruit.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh shit, I just ordered 2 pairs a few days ago.

No doubt, this will be featured at some booth during the 2018 Arnold expo. ::)
The only question is, which pro will  model it?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
those look like shit but i could pull it off

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Frank was on that before anyone else  ;D