Author Topic: First foreign trump visit is Saudi Arabia  (Read 9525 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: First foreign trump visit is Saudi Arabia
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2017, 01:42:13 PM »
I only get 1 hour to work out lately and i hate cardio and running. 

So its like this

10    6 min sets.   Each is all out and I switch upper body  and lower body 

Lower Body looks like this

1 minute Jump Rope
1 Minute Squats w 135 lbs (20-25 reps)
1 Minute Lunges  or Reverse Lunges   (Or Stiff leg dead lift w a calf raise)
1 Minute  - 15 Leg Curls  / 15 Leg Extensions
1 Minute - Core / Abs   - Sit Ups / Leg Raises / plank / etc
1 Minute rest 

Upper Body Day

1 minute Jump Rope
1 Minute bench w 135lb (20-25 reps)
1 Minute Lat pull downs switching grips at 30 sec in  or 1 arm Row w 60lbs
1 minute Military press (Can switch at 30 sec to DB shrugs or other alternative shoulder exercise)
1 Minute Core/Abs - (Hanging leg raises, low plank w reverse crunches, Abs rope crunch, etc.
1 minute Rest. 

Again - key is intensity and handling as much weight possible to where at 1 minute or so you are failing and so pumped you have to move to next exercise.  Maybe this is called volume training or whatever - but it works for me. 

Been keeping the core exercises in there to keep lower back healthy.  The 3 minutes of straight weight exercises plenty to get pumped and blood into the area. 

Thanks!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2017, 01:56:34 PM »

Malcolm's routine = a 3 piece dark and a waffle at Roscoe's

Followed by sitting on the bench trying to look like a hardass for 30 minutes between 4 sets of heavy bench.

2 sets of hammer curls.

Game over.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2017, 02:00:49 PM »
Thanks!

Im 42 now - no roids or anything - figure that ive maxed out my natural muscle growth potential - so goals are muscle retention, injury avoidance, keeping fat off as much as possible, and overall health.  And trying to keep that within 1 hour workouts.  Plus my gym is pretty sparse equipment wise so have to make do with what is there.  Just reality.  

Injury avoidance important to me - so figure im not going to gain much by going heavy on lifts any more - got all my gainz in my 20's from that and kept it.  Volume for me been keeping the size I want, and the higher tempo keeping my cardio and fitness in check.  

Not a perfect program by any measure - but works for me right now given time and equipment restrictions.    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2017, 03:39:59 PM »

Followed by sitting on the bench trying to look like a hardass for 30 minutes between 4 sets of heavy bench.

2 sets of hammer curls.

Game over.

Cool story bro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2017, 05:00:32 PM »
Cool story bro

I nust Mals balls but he knows he is one of my fav GBs .   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2017, 10:25:52 AM »
Im 42 now - no roids or anything - figure that ive maxed out my natural muscle growth potential - so goals are muscle retention, injury avoidance, keeping fat off as much as possible, and overall health.  And trying to keep that within 1 hour workouts.  Plus my gym is pretty sparse equipment wise so have to make do with what is there.  Just reality.  

Injury avoidance important to me - so figure im not going to gain much by going heavy on lifts any more - got all my gainz in my 20's from that and kept it.  Volume for me been keeping the size I want, and the higher tempo keeping my cardio and fitness in check.  

Not a perfect program by any measure - but works for me right now given time and equipment restrictions.    

Planned on 10 rounds, made it to 4.5 rounds.

But I'm gonna work this program from now on. Thanks again

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2017, 10:27:11 AM »
I nust Mals balls but he knows he is one of my fav GBs .   

Hahaha I'm the same way. If we didn't have the 3333 this forum wouldn't have any activity

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2017, 11:20:11 AM »

2 sets of hammer curls.

Game over.

LOL, beats my current routine.
I drive past the gym and go directly to the Waffle House.
I superset waffles with bacon strips  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2017, 11:59:40 AM »
Hahaha I'm the same way. If we didn't have the 3333 this forum wouldn't have any activity

I like Soul Crusher, but this isn't true at all.  He took a break from the forum for about a year and it was fine.  So have I.  So have several others.  No one person makes this board go. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2017, 02:29:24 PM »
I like Soul Crusher, but this isn't true at all.  He took a break from the forum for about a year and it was fine.  So have I.  So have several others.  No one person makes this board go. 

May not be true  to you. But there is no traffic when he isn't here. It's boring AF. When you take a break, it's not really noticeable, but when soul bounces, it's hella dry.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2017, 02:43:18 PM »
May not be true  to you. But there is no traffic when he isn't here. It's boring AF. When you take a break, it's not really noticeable, but when soul bounces, it's hella dry.

Yes I completely disagree.  What you say is factually incorrect.  You don't even post here that often anyway, so you don't really have an informed opinion. 

If what you say is true, the board would have died when he took a year off.  It didn't.  Was just as active as ever.  That has been true when any person takes an extended break.