Author Topic: This is a safe space. Who here has tried auto-erotic asphyxiation?  (Read 9995 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: This is a safe space. Who here has tried auto-erotic asphyxiation?
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2017, 04:20:32 AM »
do not worry, your mom will put your dick back in your pants , zip you right up, and just call it a suicide , that how it usually plays out.

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2017, 04:30:35 AM »
He spent the first 15 years trying to muster up the courage to post.

He holds the getbig record, for "most times the reply window has been closed down without posting the actual comment".
hahahahahaa

welcome back mate...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2017, 04:36:41 AM »

He holds the getbig record, for "most times the reply window has been closed down without posting the actual comment".

are you saying cyp that bjs witless isnt the kung fu killer ninja pussy slaying alpha beast he claims and that the only injuries he got in prison were cuts on his knees and pillow burns on his nose
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2017, 05:04:00 AM »
are you saying cyp that bjs witless isnt the kung fu killer ninja pussy slaying alpha beast he claims and that the only injuries he got in prison were cuts on his knees and pillow burns on his nose

Not like anybody here knows bigmc &bigcyp are the same person

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2017, 06:12:34 AM »
Not like anybody here knows bigmc &bigcyp are the same person
thats something joon would know.

and FYI there are more than two people on this forum who think you are a dick.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:34 AM »
I don't see the appeal.  Not to get all psych but having sexual urges which aren't outwardly directed strikes me as pathological.  Fine, maybe they think about some chick while hanging themselves and jerking off but I doubt it.

Looks like classic parochial 'o gawd I'm so dirty' guilt thrill.  Which is kinda girly.  Maybe it's something else, idk.  But those who go that way are so issue ridden that they prefer having wild, uninhibited sex with themselves.  No other participants.  No witnesses.  It's downright odd.

No bash, safe space etc, but between the missus and the ex-m flirting and now this, Dr Tape diagnoses a dissatisfaction and a yearning.  The trick about sexual rabbit holes isn't to measure how much you want to go down it when deciding whether or not to proceed.  It's far more edifying to ask yourself precisely why something piques your interest so keenly.  Some things are fine.  Knock yourself out... so to speak.  But every person ever, with all the wild and warped shit people are in to, will eventually have to conclude that some fantasies just need to stay fantasy, whether for practical reasons of immediate safety or more 'it doesn't work in reality' kind of reasons.  Do your thing but please don't hurt yourself, even by accident.  Nothing hot about that, bro.  And in b4 "dude, chill" but I really enjoy your thoughts here and find you one of the ballsiest dudes we've got posting.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm a legendary onanist.  Love a good shakeweight.  But one does not light candles when eating alone.  Am I rite?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2017, 06:43:44 AM »
do not worry, your mom will put your dick back in your pants , zip you right up, and just call it a suicide , that how it usually plays out.

When I was studying Mortuary Science in college, our Chemistry teacher told us about how this had happened to an unfortunate young man once. Hard to sympathize. If you try to "double your money," you get what you get.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:37 AM »
I don't see the appeal.  Not to get all psych but having sexual urges which aren't outwardly directed strikes me as pathological.  Fine, maybe they think about some chick while hanging themselves and jerking off but I doubt it.

Looks like classic parochial 'o gawd I'm so dirty' guilt thrill.  Which is kinda girly.  Maybe it's something else, idk.  But those who go that way are so issue ridden that they prefer having wild, uninhibited sex with themselves.  No other participants.  No witnesses.  It's downright odd.

No bash, safe space etc, but between the missus and the ex-m flirting and now this, Dr Tape diagnoses a dissatisfaction and a yearning.  The trick about sexual rabbit holes isn't to measure how much you want to go down it when deciding whether or not to proceed.  It's far more edifying to ask yourself precisely why something piques your interest so keenly.  Some things are fine.  Knock yourself out... so to speak.  But every person ever, with all the wild and warped shit people are in to, will eventually have to conclude that some fantasies just need to stay fantasy, whether for practical reasons of immediate safety or more 'it doesn't work in reality' kind of reasons.  Do your thing but please don't hurt yourself, even by accident.  Nothing hot about that, bro.  And in b4 "dude, chill" but I really enjoy your thoughts here and find you one of the ballsiest dudes we've got posting.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm a legendary onanist.  Love a good shakeweight.  But one does not light candles when eating alone.  Am I rite?

LOL Dude, chill. Even if someone had posted that it makes things really great, it's not really something I'd consider doing. This thread was more for discussion. That being said, I don't really agree about it being "girly" or a "guilt thrill" or a sign of being ridden with issues. Or at least, if it is, I don't really have a problem with any of that. From what I've read and heard, it actually does increase physical pleasure and, as has been posted in this thread, choking is sometimes utilized with partners. Aside from that, I'm all for people being as kinky as they want to be, whether they are alone or with someone. As you said, when it comes practical reservations, that's another story. If a kinky desire jeopardizes your safety or life, I would discourage that, but anything short of that, no matter how issue ridden it may seem and as long as it does not hurt anyone else, it's not really up to me to pass judgement. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2017, 02:34:35 PM »
Not sure I'd be able to work up the nerve to try it. Regular masturbating is fine for me.I'd probably never jack off again if there was any chance it could result in death, so I can't imagine the sensation being intensified to such a degree that it would make that possibility worth it.

So is it really that good?

Don't know and plan never to find out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 02:36:12 PM »
I've choked some whores close to having them pass out while laying the wood.  They seemed to like it.  I never stuck around to ask when they came to.

This reveals a lot about you.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 03:11:14 PM »
i bet this entire board as at least tried "pegging"  ;D ahah

never done the choke thang. i had a girl who liked to be slapped in the face all the time - strange for me

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2017, 03:43:10 PM »
i bet this entire board as at least tried "pegging"  ;D ahah

never done the choke thang. i had a girl who liked to be slapped in the face all the time - strange for me

Prior to getting married, I had probably been with half a dozen girls who wanted to do rape fantasy role-play. I was with one girl who was really into daddy/daughter discipline role play. One girl I was with needed me to talk her off during sex, but it wasn't "dirty" talk, it was specifically about how beautiful she was, how hot she made me, how hot her body was, how perfect her breasts were how she had the sweetest pussy   ;D  One of the rape fantasy girls was always attempting to be sexual in public- like one time I remember her really obviously running her hand over my cock while we were speaking with a sales associate at like Macy's or something. That poor lady  :P

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »
Prior to getting married, I had probably been with half a dozen girls who wanted to do rape fantasy role-play. I was with one girl who was really into daddy/daughter discipline role play. One girl I was with needed me to talk her off during sex, but it wasn't "dirty" talk, it was specifically about how beautiful she was, how hot she made me, how hot her body was, how perfect her breasts were how she had the sweetest pussy   ;D  One of the rape fantasy girls was always attempting to be sexual in public- like one time I remember her really obviously running her hand over my cock while we were speaking with a sales associate at like Macy's or something. That poor lady  :P

Where were you when my sister was single?  LOFL. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 06:18:14 PM »
I've choked some whores close to having them pass out while laying the wood.  They seemed to like it.  I never stuck around to ask when they came to.

Never understood this weird shit. Couple gals would guide my hands there, and I might've half-assed helped out a time or two. Crazy's a big turnoff, put an end to it pretty quick. Furthest I'd go anymore is a straight right, but only if she's over-chatty.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 09:04:19 PM »
I don't get it.  My girlfriend is cool with me choking her while we're having sex, but not while we're having dinner. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2017, 09:06:39 PM »
I'd choke your girlfriend in the club and you wouldn't do anything.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2017, 09:18:38 PM »

lol awesome.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2017, 01:51:36 AM »
Strangulation is a crime which will get you some "time".

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2017, 02:22:22 AM »
I didnt read ll the responses...but Robin Williams death/suicide was rumored to be that aphixatjon (spelling?) . Hanging yourself and jacking off thing
real men= no rubbers

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2017, 03:31:01 AM »
I didnt read ll the responses...but Robin Williams death/suicide was rumored to be that aphixatjon (spelling?) . Hanging yourself and jacking off thing

:o :o :o

No way!?!?  Off to look for clues that Mork liked smothering himself.....

T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2017, 04:14:09 PM »
Seems a bit too extreme.

A good jack is a good jack. No need to choke yourself, in my opinion.