Author Topic: Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner 'person of interest in Russia investigat  (Read 5996 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
You really think there is no evidence of any wrong doing by this administration?   It's called an investigation for a reason.  There is evidence, hence they're doing an investigation.  Im sure this is all just made up though.  Everyone is out to get poor Donnie right?  

I remember you from the 9/11 thread, so it's a little surprising to find your take on this.  Don't you see the conflict within your views?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
I remember you from the 9/11 thread, so it's a little surprising to find your take on this.  Don't you see the conflict within your views?

It's 240...he has a conspiracy theory about 911...yet all other people who believe in "newer " conspiracies are morons...
real men= no rubbers

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
You really think there is no evidence of any wrong doing by this administration?   It's called an investigation for a reason.  There is evidence, hence they're doing an investigation.  Im sure this is all just made up though.  Everyone is out to get poor Donnie right? 

That's not an argument.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
That's not an argument.

I see what you did...lol...come get your lickens 240..(hitting knee and whistles)....joking aside 240/st anger/ lilhawk used to be entertaining..hed make kamali melt like crazy...
real men= no rubbers

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
This doesn't make sense to say, certainly for a person such as lilhawk:

You really think there is no evidence of any wrong doing by this administration?   It's called an investigation for a reason.  There is evidence, hence they're doing an investigation.  Im sure this is all just made up though.  Everyone is out to get poor Donnie right?  

Right away, a person like him should hear a bell ringing to say a hunt is on.  No denying it is a hunt, whether or not Trump can steer clear.  

So the very first question lilhawk and all like-minded others need to ask (instead of running to get their shotguns) is WHY the hunt exists.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
And no, I don't believe lilhawk is 240.  240 was a logical poster when it counted, and wouldn't have denied what he was seeing (as lilhawk did) on the legendary "9/11 rare footage" thread.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I see what you did...lol

I'm a cheeky bastard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Every day it's some more bullshit.

I just wish everyone would STFU.

Evidence or go away!

For some crazy reason the USA has this free press covering our elected leaders.
One of the first things dictators do is discredit the press.
It's tough to pull off shady shit when the press reports it.
Far better to body slam journalists and insult the media. ::)

In Saudi Arabia, it's illegal to protest.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

To be a contrarian, is the press not doing its best to discredit this presidency (aka "dictator")?
It's hard to pull off ANY type of agenda when the press only portrays the negatives of a given action.
Far better to call for impeachment and personally insult the president at every opportunity.  ::)

In Saudi Arabia, it's illegal for women to drive. 

See how pointless posts are pointless, Howard?
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Trump is toxic. He's talking about bringing back some of the folks he previously fired and firing some of the people currently on board his train wreck presidency. It must very tense, never knowing where you stand with this man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Trump is toxic. He's talking about bringing back some of the folks he previously fired and firing some of the people currently on board his train wreck presidency. It must very tense, never knowing where you stand with this man.

Congrats, you fell for it. That's exactly what the media has brainwashed you into believing.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

I have no problem with the press saying there's an investigation, but there is still no evidence of anything illegal. Just kind of tired of the mess.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

To be a contrarian, is the press not doing its best to discredit this presidency (aka "dictator")?
It's hard to pull off ANY type of agenda when the press only portrays the negatives of a given action.
Far better to call for impeachment and personally insult the president at every opportunity.  ::)

In Saudi Arabia, it's illegal for women to drive. 

See how pointless posts are pointless, Howard?

Pointless for those only wishing to hear one side.

Hillary did some questionable acts that deserved a full investigation and hearing.
In the end , her actions were careless and flawed but didn't rise to the level of crimes.

Team Trump has engaged in some questionable acts that also demand investigation.
Only after the investigation can we know if they are crimes or not.

I'm no expert on Saudi Arabia law, but it appears they can/will arrest
those who publically criticize the rulers.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/09/the-facts-and-a-few-myths-about-saudi-arabia-and-human-rights/?utm_term=.4c9ef51779bd

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

Meaning they're "free" to act irresponsibly, iyo, is about the best way you could describe it.

No, this is a concerted effort to portray him as a criminal without having to give the goods to show it.  That's not a sign of any "free press" I know about.  Their history of choosing storylines should tell you it operates as something other than a free press.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Meaning they're "free" to act irresponsibly, iyo, is about the best way you could describe it.

No, this is a concerted effort to portray him as a criminal without having to give the goods to show it.  That's not a sign of any "free press" I know about.  Their history of choosing storylines should tell you it operates as something other than a free press.

No, most of the media does their best to report fact based news with verified sources.
Compared to others who tweet anything that comes to mind ,aka ,talking out your ass.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
No, most of the media does their best to report fact based news with verified sources.
Compared to others who tweet anything that comes to mind ,aka ,talking out your ass.

They "do their best" to convince everyone to jump to the conclusions they'd have them take, which sometimes includes a failure to report.

Once again, their history should tell you that.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

laughingbastards.jpg

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
On this we won't agree.
I laugh at how stupid Trump seems in most of his tweets.
Compared to an informed journalist, Trump sounds like some
drunk idiot in a bar.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
On this we won't agree.
I laugh at how stupid Trump seems in most of his tweets.
Compared to an informed journalist, Trump sounds like some
drunk idiot in a bar.

So is a journalist considered "informed" when the information their reporting on comes from an anonymous source, or senior official close to the situation? - Especially time after time these anonymous sources get it wrong just like the media has since Trump has entered the political arena?
a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
So is a journalist considered "informed" when the information their reporting on comes from an anonymous source, or senior official close to the situation? - Especially time after time these anonymous sources get it wrong just like the media has since Trump has entered the political arena?

Right, the stories keep changing.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

MuscleManDrew

• Getbig II
Republicans are traitors. It's about to come out now.