Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 17, 2018, 05:35:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency  (Read 35955 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #450 on: July 31, 2018, 10:26:34 AM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/31/worker-pay-rate-hits-highest-level-since-2008.html

KABOOM

So what was that kenyan doper/choom addict doing for all that time? 
Report to moderator   Logged
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #451 on: July 31, 2018, 02:29:31 PM »

Feel free to pm me any time and I will verify anything you like

OK. And, I spoke out of turn. You have my apologies.
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #452 on: July 31, 2018, 02:57:22 PM »

Do you really want to argue flat earth stuff? Am I supposed to address every item put forth that the earth is flat with a counter argument it isn't. Trump sent Arapaho to Hawaii to do nothing but prove the birth certificate Obama produced the newspaper birth announcement was fabricated and he was born in Kenya. Trump had to eat his own words. Dude was President of the US.. let it go.

Easiest position to take:

Claim there's no evidence.

Until there is.

Then say it's false.

Y
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #453 on: July 31, 2018, 02:59:16 PM »

OK

He's a lawyer.  I know him.

Y
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #454 on: July 31, 2018, 08:35:40 PM »

Easiest position to take:

Claim there's no evidence.

Until there is.

Then say it's false.

Trumps playbook

But hey, if you feel the Journal was real ( it was) AND proved or gave compelling proof Obama was born in Kenya... cool...
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2018, 04:07:46 AM »

Trumps playbook

But hey, if you feel the Journal was real ( it was) AND proved or gave compelling proof Obama was born in Kenya... cool...

Next step - set up strawman.

Here's exactly what I think = It doesn't give compelling proof, but it definitely should give any rationale person pause, and deserves questioning.   The excuses around it don't really hold water, and when coupled with his recent comments, it muddies it even more.

Dismissing it entirely is just something one does because it doesn't support their personal narrative.

Y
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2018, 04:16:42 AM »

Here's exactly what I think = It doesn't give compelling proof, but it definitely should give any rationale person pause, and deserves questioning.   The excuses around it don't really hold water, and when coupled with his recent comments, it muddies it even more.

Dismissing it entirely is just something one does because it doesn't support their personal narrative.

Exactly - why would Obama's literary agent put that in there?   Maybe Obama was trying to present himself as something he wasnt?  Who the F knows - nothing at all about him was or is on the level.  All smoke and mirrors. 
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2018, 08:16:17 AM »

Ok, a bio written by someone else that he is from Kenya, vs a birth certificate, a newspaper clip from the time he was born announcing his birth in a Hawaiian paper, that groups of birthers spent untold hours and dollars trying to prove he wasnt born here, and that he was vetted for President of the United States and served 8 years... I'm thinking based on what is likely true, it can be dismissed as an error
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #458 on: August 03, 2018, 08:40:34 AM »

Cheesy

* 38412129_1936355079761336_5300404867817275392_n.jpg (36.29 KB, 960x960 - viewed 64 times.)
polychronopolous
Getbig V

The 'Bath' Party in Iraq - Strawman 6/13/18

« Reply #459 on: August 03, 2018, 08:47:37 AM »

Cheesy

I'll give Obama credit for that one. That was pretty funny.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2018, 05:59:17 AM »

I'll give Obama credit for that one. That was pretty funny.

ip to comments.

"Lazy" Obama will begin campaigning after Labor Day...staying above the fray.

Posted on 8/5/2018, 9:46:54 AM by JLAGRAYFOX

"Lazy", Ex-POTUS Barack Hussein Obama the appointed Democrat Leader of the Pack, chosen by Democrat leaders, Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi to be the "Lynch Pin" Mid-Term" election Chief Campaigner for the Democrat Party has stated he has no intention of going "head-to-head" with Republican, POTUS, Donald J. Trump, or other Republicans.

That means, the will be very few, if any, "Trump Style" campaign activities, featuring "Massive Democrat Party Political Rallies" to excite the Democrat base of voters.

Obama will stick to mainly fund raising meetings and activities which is more to his mantra of lazy campaigning with friends and allies. The average American voter will see and touch very little of Barack Hussein Obama.

It also appears, that Schumer, Pelosi, Perez, Ellison, Warren, Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez, Booker, etc., have no guts or stomach to pound the pavement countrywide, with massive political rallies. Could it be that they, too, are lazy like Obama, or are they like Obama, frightened that very few voters, relative to what a "Trump" political rally draws, thousands of motivated, Trump supporters/voters to every mass event?

Shucks...I thought the rank & file Democrats voters were energized 100% for these upcoming Mid-Term Elections? I guess Obama has had his fifteen minutes of fame. Go figure, folks.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #461 on: August 12, 2018, 02:31:31 AM »

Obama Center Breaks Pledge Not to Remove Trees in Jackson Park
www.breitbart.com ^ | 8/11/18 | Warner Todd Huston
Posted on 8/12/2018, 5:41:21 AM by a little elbow grease

(snip) -- Despite claims by Obama representatives, the famed Jackson Park, designed by landscape architects Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux in 1893, will see major alterations even though the park was placed on the federal National Register of Historic Places in 1972. And preservationists say the Obama Center is destroying the carefully planned parklands across the city’s Lake Shore region.

The claim that the Center will not force the city, state, or federal governments to spend tax dollars on the complex is also coming up false. According to the Wall Street Journal, taxpayers are now being asked for nearly two hundred million dollars for costs resulting from the Obama Center.

“Now comes news that Illinois taxpayers will put up at least $174 million for roadway and transit reconfigurations needed to accommodate the Obama Center.

Former Obama chief of staff and current embattled Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel thinks the $174 million in tax dollars to be spent on the center is “money well spent.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #462 on: August 14, 2018, 10:17:58 AM »

Parma Heights man granted clemency by Obama sent back to prison on drug charge
Cleveland.com ^ | August 14, 2018 | by Eric Heisig
Posted on 8/14/2018, 11:24:07 AM by Oldeconomybuyer

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A Parma Heights man who spent 22 years in prison before President Barack Obama granted him clemency is headed back to prison for a separate drug case.

Antwon Rogers, 47, pleaded guilty Wednesday to drug possession, a third-degree felony, in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court. Judge Michael Shaughnessy sentenced him to nine months in prison.

Rogers could spend additional time in prison if a federal judge determines the guilty plea constitutes a violation of the terms of his probation in a prior federal drug case.

In that case, Rogers was sentenced to life in prison in January 1995 for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 139.8 grams of cocaine. In March 2015, Obama commuted the remainder of Rogers' sentence, and he was released shortly thereafter.

(Excerpt) Read more at cleveland.com ...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!