Author Topic: Having sex with ugly female...  (Read 20794 times)

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Re: Having sex with ugly female...
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2017, 04:02:08 PM »
While on Tren I look at every disgusting bitch and want to fuck them.  I go home, jerk off, see those same whores again and think, WTF!  ugly disgusting whores
The healing power of CarlCoxication!

You can insert just about any kind of woman in that first sentence. And the 2nd one is still true!
On or off the Tren 👍

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2017, 06:02:48 PM »
If you can find a place in indio for 400 a month ill move. Really don't know what acne scarred face peeling on about Indio for. Indio isnt so bad. If your dumbass wanted to "insult me", youd say i lived in desert hot springs or coachella, but i guess those cities didnt pop up when u googled "plam desert". Plenty of people here have my facebook and can see where i live and see i dont live with a gf. And havent had a "gf" for the past few months. Longest ive been single since 2011... So nobody except you and getbigs resident cuck Bethere/Jeffrey and maybenTheScott since you all share the same IQ thinknyour little played out "indio" routine is funny/clever. It's1am in chicago, did your mom let you stay up late tonight? Shouldnt you be putting on your acne cream and retainer and be getting to bed soon? Dont wanna be late for work at JiffyLube tomorrow pizzaface.

Fucking trailer park dwelling desert methhead thinking he's moved up in the world because he lives with a squaw in Indio in a 700 SF apartment that runs $400 a month plus utilities.

Then to top it off, he has a Facebook page like a 14 year old skinny jean phaggot.

ronnyg801

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2017, 07:46:32 PM »
Anything goes with ugly chicks and they know it.

Sounds like you fellas are putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Treat the 9 just like the so so "ugly chick" and they will do anything too, from my experience. They don't know what to think when you act like they kinda don't exist and don't really give a fuck,

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2017, 07:56:34 PM »
Fucking trailer park dwelling desert methhead thinking he's moved up in the world because he lives with a squaw in Indio in a 700 SF apartment that runs $400 a month plus utilities.

Then to top it off, he has a Facebook page like a 14 year old skinny jean phaggot.

Uh, even the trailor parks out here are nicer than than the shithole projects you have in the midwest.

And my place is a bit over 900 sq ft. Like i said, if you can find a place for 400, let me know. The 92211 zip code doesnt matter that much to me.

And you said you didnt have facebook. Why lie? And what about it looks like a 14yr ds? And how do younknowbwhat a 14yr olds facebook looks like? Using your gfs as a reference?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2017, 08:03:17 PM »
Uh, even the trailor parks out here are nicer than than the shithole projects you have in the midwest.

And my place is a bit over 900 sq ft. Like i said, if you can find a place for 400, let me know. The 92211 zip code doesnt matter that much to me.

And you said you didnt have facebook. Why lie? And what about it looks like a 14yr ds? And how do younknowbwhat a 14yr olds facebook looks like? Using your gfs as a reference?

Put the pipe down addict, you're smoking yourself stupid

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2017, 11:47:09 PM »

I think everybody here knows I prefer to inject my drugs. whether it's testosterone now or heroin a couple years ago. I'm good with my money and smoking anything is a waste. If i was addicted to nicotine I wouldn't even smoke cigarettes. Id probably just inject it if i still had veins.

Anybody here also knows I enjoy sleep and rest and don't even use to work out sore caffeine anymore so why would I ever use meth? You fucking moron. You being from the Midwest are probably pretty familiar with meth, sorry to break it to you but not everybody enjoys the same shit you do.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2017, 11:54:07 PM »
I think everybody here knows I prefer to inject my drugs. whether it's testosterone now or heroin a couple years ago. I'm good with my money and smoking anything is a waste. If i was addicted to nicotine I wouldn't even smoke cigarettes. Id probably just inject it if i still had veins.

Anybody here also knows I enjoy sleep and rest and don't even use to work out sore caffeine anymore so why would I ever use meth? You fucking moron. You being from the Midwest are probably pretty familiar with meth, sorry to break it to you but not everybody enjoys the same shit you do.

how old are you

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2017, 11:56:52 PM »
Self-described 9s of peace.  ::)

I myself must also join this self described 9/10 crew.

8)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2017, 12:17:18 AM »
Step 1: Hi, my name is phreak and I pork fatties.

This will lose me any respect on here that I ever had, if any, but I am the awesome-looking guy who fucks anything over a 4. Won't say I'm the source of all of our societal woes, but doing my best, volume-wise. :D Fucked a fatty yesterday, bitch must have been 5'10 and at least 250. Her deep throating skills left a lot to be desired, but it's self-affirming when they look at you after you dumped your seed in them, and they have that dreamy, infatuated look in their eyes. "That was the best sex I've ever had!" Yeah, of course it was. Lose 100 Lbs and you could be getting this regularly.

Actually I quite enjoy the desperation afterwards, when they try to get into bed with me again. No Clarabelle, you get one shot and now you have to live with the knowledge that you'll never have great sex again. ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2017, 12:19:37 AM »

I thought you were an insomniac?

Skeeter

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2017, 03:05:15 AM »

Why are you even posting in this thread? It's called having sex with ugly female. Pretty obvious that you don't have sex with any women.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2017, 04:15:45 PM »
While on Tren I look at every disgusting bitch and want to fuck them.  I go home, jerk off, see those same whores again and think, WTF!  ugly disgusting whores

Is this really true?

Does it happen every time you use tren or just the first cycle?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2017, 05:42:22 PM »
Why are you even posting in this thread? It's called having sex with ugly female. Pretty obvious that you don't have sex with any women.

Just post under your Straw Manboylover account cock lollipopper, it is gay enough for both of you gimmicks

Skeeter

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2017, 06:56:44 PM »
Just post under your Straw Manboylover account cock lollipopper, it is gay enough for both of you gimmicks

Seriously, you aren't fooling anyone queer. It's obvious that you crave the cock, fag0t.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2017, 07:00:36 PM »
i need glasses because I read the title of this thread as "Having sex with ugly RUDE kids"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
Seriously, you aren't fooling anyone queer. It's obvious that you crave the cock, fag0t.

Skeeter = Straw Manboylover

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2017, 11:11:48 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2017, 12:05:17 AM »
I thought you were an insomniac?

I am. Which is why i enjoy sleep. Why would i use something to make insomnia worse?

Dont bother answering.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2017, 01:21:38 PM »
I am. Which is why i enjoy sleep. Why would i use something to make insomnia worse?

Dont bother answering.

I think you finally did what no man has ever done before.
You beat Be There in this e-argument.
You Sir are a BOSS.
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2017, 01:24:29 PM »
Is this really true?

Does it happen every time you use tren or just the first cycle?

Everytime.  I am a walking sex maniac.  Just want to fuck everything

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2017, 01:53:11 AM »
I think you finally did what no man has ever done before.
You beat Be There in this e-argument.
You Sir are a BOSS.

You seem to know a lot.

And no the c unt didn't.

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2017, 02:01:33 AM »

Dont bother answering.

Your insomnia stems from your fear of getting caught out in a lie, I bet you have been awake for 10 years....

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2017, 04:13:11 AM »
You seem to know a lot.

And no the c unt didn't.

Yeah I know a lot. I browsed getbig when the first plane flew in to the twin towers.  True story.
O

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2017, 04:14:54 AM »
You seem to know a lot.

And no the c unt didn't.

You dont have to stick up to Be There. He can fend for himself.
O

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2017, 08:52:42 AM »
Yeah I know a lot. I browsed getbig when the first plane flew in to the twin towers.  True story.

Shame you weren't inside. True story.