Author Topic: Anyone want to fund Lee Priest?  (Read 8728 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone want to fund Lee Priest?
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2017, 08:28:30 AM »
It's been set up by a schmoe wanting to celebrate Lee.

Shoudn't the donations be done in semen, then?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2017, 10:06:58 AM »
It's Australia.  They'll pay you $30/hr to stock supermarket shelves.  Lee's gonna be fine.

He would need a ladder at every shelf - kinda cruel job for him to be honest.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2017, 12:22:44 PM »
i think this bevo person needs some serious counseling from a professional . doesnt seem to understand common sense and what forums are really for. they are to share ideas and talk about whats really going on. not always try to put people down and act stupid and start crap for no reason. and to the other poster no im not lee. i do know lee though and he isnt broke or hard up for money.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »
i think this bevo person needs some serious counseling from a professional . doesnt seem to understand common sense and what forums are really for. they are to share ideas and talk about whats really going on. not always try to put people down and act stupid and start crap for no reason. and to the other poster no im not lee. i do know lee though and he isnt broke or hard up for money.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 03:03:31 PM »
Fund of Peas

Q

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 03:07:10 PM »
he still has contracts with supplement companies. also he saved his money and invested too. hes far from broke.

He is broke as a joke. HTH
O

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2017, 07:41:40 PM »

Again, fuck off to somewhere else

U are the one that doesn't seem to understand no one cares if u know lee or not u schmoe

Lee doesn't need a schmoe to defend him

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2017, 06:31:13 AM »
more internet tuff guy talk. lmao.  funny how if you go to say a car forum to discuss cars etc NO ONE starts talking about dick cock ass cum pussy fags schmoes or name calling and trying to be a tuff guy? wonder why they stay on topic and only talk about what the post was about? cuz thats what a forum is supposed to be!!!  but on here a bunch of ass clowns always have to hijack the forum and talk about the stuff i just said.. for no reason either. just because someone is trying to show them how mentally retarded they are for doing that. sure this forum has done this for years and the mods just let it happen i guess they think its funny or good for the site. i dont know. but it would be nice if they would keep it to the post content. i hate reading a post im interested in and then 2 or 3 posts into the post is hijacked with all the stuff i mentioned. there are alot of great posters on here with great input and ideas. then there are the few and it always the same ones who start crap. and they have several different accounts to use too. im done. i wont respond back to this post so go ahead with the same old bs stuff you will do. everyone expects it. so your not surprising anyone or pissing anyone off. just wasting your time

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2017, 06:48:47 AM »
more internet tuff guy talk. lmao.  funny how if you go to say a car forum to discuss cars etc NO ONE starts talking about dick cock ass cum pussy fags schmoes or name calling and trying to be a tuff guy? wonder why they stay on topic and only talk about what the post was about? cuz thats what a forum is supposed to be!!!  but on here a bunch of ass clowns always have to hijack the forum and talk about the stuff i just said.. for no reason either. just because someone is trying to show them how mentally retarded they are for doing that. sure this forum has done this for years and the mods just let it happen i guess they think its funny or good for the site. i dont know. but it would be nice if they would keep it to the post content. i hate reading a post im interested in and then 2 or 3 posts into the post is hijacked with all the stuff i mentioned. there are alot of great posters on here with great input and ideas. then there are the few and it always the same ones who start crap. and they have several different accounts to use too. im done. i wont respond back to this post so go ahead with the same old bs stuff you will do. everyone expects it. so your not surprising anyone or pissing anyone off. just wasting your time

Bro, I understand your pain but this is the G&O of Getbig. This is the culture.

It's a love it or leave it scenario. There are plenty of on topic bodybuilding forums out there.

This is the #1 site for bodybuilding, relationship, holistic medical and financial advice.

If you don't like it your best course of action is to ask that shizzo gets banned again.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 07:01:52 AM »
Bro, I understand your pain but this is the G&O of Getbig. This is the culture.

It's a love it or leave it scenario. There are plenty of on topic bodybuilding forums out there.

This is the #1 site for bodybuilding, relationship, holistic medical and financial advice.

If you don't like it your best course of action is to ask that shizzo gets banned again.

You forgot child raising, demographics, psychology, politics, sexuality, race and anthropology, pharmacology, economics, nutrition, martial arts, and athletics. We have a wide variety of expertise here and everyone is screened for credentials and competence in all fields for the GB advisory board. Many men have started out on GB womanless, jobless, skinny or fat  and lonely. In just one year on this forum they were happily married with a kid on the way or swimming in hoes, loaded, and Adonis bodies. Nowhere else on the net can you find such expertise and evidence of such transformations.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 12:37:44 PM »
Arce is that you  ???