Author Topic: Going Down on Women - Do you Enjoy the Fishy Scent?  (Read 21548 times)

Skeeter

Re: Going Down on Women - Do you Enjoy the Fishy Scent?
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2017, 09:32:41 AM »
All my boyfriends have had unique smells, but they all had that beautiful "ass" undertone, and none smelled like woman.

Fixed.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2017, 10:49:58 AM »
Black Snatch Matters, Ronnie.

You should have put in the effort.
I still gave her the cock. That's a whole other story.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2017, 11:51:07 AM »
I still gave her the cock. That's a whole other story.

Go on.....
Y

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2017, 11:58:10 AM »
A trick if you find yourself eating out pussy that is a bit fishy and has the bad taste that normally accompanies it is to get loads of your slaver on and in it, it neutralises the taste and smell slightly allowing you to continue to enjoy eating the lazy filthy bitch out

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2017, 03:54:40 PM »
A trick if you find yourself eating out pussy that is a bit fishy and has the bad taste that normally accompanies it is to get loads of your slaver on and in it, it neutralises the taste and smell slightly allowing you to continue to enjoy eating the lazy filthy bitch out

This is actually true and good advice. Sometimes I just had to do it. Sometimes we all just have to do it.

And that last sentence is GOLD hahahahahaha.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2017, 04:12:20 PM »
it should be some top pussy in order for me to lick it. i prefer my dick getting sucked.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2017, 05:50:46 PM »
it should be some top pussy in order for me to lick it. i prefer my dick getting sucked.

ummmm.... lol.... what?
a

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2017, 06:13:13 PM »
If you get passed the smell, you've licked it.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2017, 06:31:46 PM »
If you get passed the smell, you've licked it.

Love the fishy scent.  Love this thread.  And I also loved you in "Young and Innocent" (1982) on XHamster!

I was not happy that you cheated on your wife within minutes of the movie though!  >:(

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2017, 04:57:16 AM »
:P

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2017, 05:28:47 AM »
Black chick I dated for a little while had that fishy smell. I was at her apt and made her go in the shower and wash herself thoroughly. She came out, wanted to go down on her, could still smell it as soon as I got close. Couldn't do it.

It's bacteria that shouldn't be there. Not sure if anti biotics will help?

No scent / completely neutral is the best for me

Imagine in the 1950's people had to marry before having sex....and then finding out about her negative odour....and being stuck for life with such a woman

Glad to be living in 2017    ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2017, 05:42:13 AM »
Damn guys, really?....Only on Getbig...I'm sure some of you would eat a bitch on her period too.... :-X :-X :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2017, 06:19:25 AM »
Damn guys, really?....Only on Getbig...I'm sure some of you would eat a bitch on her period too.... :-X :-X :-X

I knew a black guy in college who claimed he loved women on their period. Would pull out their wet tampons and go down on them.  Double shocking since he was a black guy and it was fucking gross.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2017, 08:58:11 AM »
I knew a black guy in college who claimed he loved women on their period. Would pull out their wet tampons and go down on them.  Double shocking since he was a black guy and it was fucking gross.

:-X :-X :-X....I'd stab that Muthafcker.....lol....Da mn, that's beyond Gross and possibly dangerous too

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2017, 09:05:19 AM »
Big Dicked Bob:  "sounds like the kind of guy who eats out the pussy of whores"

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2017, 10:08:04 AM »
I've done it at the beginning and the very end of my wife's period. No smell and very little blood.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2017, 12:12:19 PM »
I've done it at the beginning and the very end of my wife's period. No smell and very little blood.

Same.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2017, 12:57:01 PM »

ummmm.... lol.... what?

i prefer getting my dicked sucked to licking pussy.

regarding the fishy smell it is some bacteria shit..so i do not enjoy it and for that reason am not licking random bitches. u can get syphilis from shit like that.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2017, 12:57:36 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2017, 12:57:58 PM »
shouldn't really smell much or anything at all.

if it smells fish shes got some issues down there.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2017, 01:06:07 PM »
This fishy pussy thread is really picking up speed.
Lots of gay pretending to know how pussy smels in this thread.
O

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2017, 03:11:53 PM »
lol, u guys vampires or smth?

Lmao, I've often wondered that as well, in that regard. But honestly, I'm just a sick fuck who loves eating a woman's pussy and ass. At any time of the day ! Could literally go down on a woman for hours lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2017, 04:38:07 PM »
i prefer getting my dicked sucked to licking pussy.

regarding the fishy smell it is some bacteria shit..so i do not enjoy it and for that reason am not licking random bitches. u can get syphilis from shit like that.

69 with 95% of the girls I meet n fuck the dirstnday/nigjt and usually make an fun a good 3-4x. Makes an good impressions going forward they they're more motivated when giving oral cuz tjey know they gotta give to get... Especially if you hold back and don't do it once in a while..  Next but is usually super good
. maybe they're thinking the last but sucked cuz in didn't eat am out so they gotta step it up.

Maybe that's why tjeynusually fuck on than first nigjt as well... Since I never make the first move and I'm never pushy. They're probably tthinking "why isn't this guy trying to get me in the bedroom? What's wrong with me?" and end up mAking the first move. Same might apply to why they're usuAlly the first to invite me over. Since I may talk to them for a week or so and never mention meeting up or a date. They're prolly thinkin"what's wrong with me? Why hasn't he asked me out yet? He prolly has a bunch of girls asking him out.. I better step up". Lolbring out some competitiveness. Lol

jannekassen

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2017, 05:13:42 PM »
69 with 95% of the girls I meet n fuck the dirstnday/nigjt and usually make an fun a good 3-4x. Makes an good impressions going forward they they're more motivated when giving oral cuz tjey know they gotta give to get... Especially if you hold back and don't do it once in a while..  Next but is usually super good
. maybe they're thinking the last but sucked cuz in didn't eat am out so they gotta step it up.

Maybe that's why tjeynusually fuck on than first nigjt as well... Since I never make the first move and I'm never pushy. They're probably tthinking "why isn't this guy trying to get me in the bedroom? What's wrong with me?" and end up mAking the first move. Same might apply to why they're usuAlly the first to invite me over. Since I may talk to them for a week or so and never mention meeting up or a date. They're prolly thinkin"what's wrong with me? Why hasn't he asked me out yet? He prolly has a bunch of girls asking him out.. I better step up". Lolbring out some competitiveness. Lol

after reading some of your posts on this site I have to ask you this question. Are you a mentally handicapped person stuck at home all day banging stories from your head onto the keyboard, or are you genuinely as disturbed and far removed from reality as it seems? Either way, you are truly in need of professional help.