Author Topic: Manchester England - Terrorist Attack outside Ariana Grande Concert - Discuss  (Read 73384 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
He's the type that could easily be radicalised

He needs to clarify that he sees these acts as terrorism

And acts of brutal unjustified barbarism

pretty certain i don't need to clarify sht  :D

makes me laugh when our governments go on about stopping radicalisation. when they have/are doing more to "radicalise the youth" than all the hate preachers on earth put together could ever do.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

makes me laugh when our governments go on about stopping radicalisation. when they have/are doing more to "radicalise the youth" than all the hate preachers on earth put together could ever do.

if those governments disappeared, what would happen?

if those hate preachers disappeared, what would happen?

which is more likely to happen?

come now, you're just disingenuous

Simple Simon

maybe people getting blown up every now and again is the price we have to pay for such a comfortable life in the West.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
maybe people getting blown up every now and again is the price we have to pay for such a comfortable life in the West.

there are quite a few people that are due to pay their debts then.

#NotAllDebtCollectors
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Conker isn't saying anything that can't be heard in any liberal arts department across the United States. Much of it is based on the concept of "moral relativism." The theory is that left sanctioned oppressor groups "Whitey" should be held to impossible standards while oppressed groups should be held to no standards at all. This explains why even though radical Islam is the entire laundry list of everything Liberals are supposedly against, Libs can't bend over backwards or forwards enough for these people.

The bright side is that people are starting to figure out that going into debt to hear some piece of shit neck beard professor spout crap like this isn't a good value.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Just your normal muslim family. . . . . .
 ::)  ::)  ::)

The father is a real POS

https://www.wsj.com/articles/manchester-bomber-fought-in-libya-1495662073

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
This guy

So you mean this very pretty, effeminate looking, long haired, white skinned, blue eyed actor?

Simple Simon

So you mean this very pretty, effeminate looking, long haired, white skinned, blue eyed actor?
why not, its a fictional character

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
why not, its a fictional character

So you mean this representation of Jesus is fictional?

Simple Simon

So you mean this representation of Jesus is fictional?
No, and you know it.... ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
No, and you know it.... ;)

So you mean the actor is fictional and I know that?

mazrim

• Getbig V
Conker isn't saying anything that can't be heard in any liberal arts department across the United States. Much of it is based on the concept of "moral relativism." The theory is that left sanctioned oppressor groups "Whitey" should be held to impossible standards while oppressed groups should be held to no standards at all. This explains why even though radical Islam is the entire laundry list of everything Liberals are supposedly against, Libs can't bend over backwards or forwards enough for these people.

The bright side is that people are starting to figure out that going into debt to hear some piece of shit neck beard professor spout crap like this isn't a good value.
Yep, no thoughts of his own. My guess is he probably has about 20 pairs of skinny jeans and majored in trangender dance studies.

Conker

• Getbig IV
Yep, no thoughts of his own. My guess is he probably has about 20 pairs of skinny jeans and majored in trangender dance studies.

can't get skinny jeans over my legs (have tried!)

am quite partial to a spot of transgender dancing though  :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
There's supposed to be a petition doing the rounds calling on the government to deport or imprison the 3k pakis on the terrorists watch list...

Seems like a move in the right direction, id remove passports and deport any of them who have fought in libya/syria etc

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
There's supposed to be a petition doing the rounds calling on the government to deport or imprison the 3k pakis on the terrorists watch list...

Seems like a move in the right direction, id remove passports and deport any of them who have fought in libya/syria etc

Why is a petition needed?  Can't they just do it? 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Don't want to be Shia LeBeauf, but

JUST DO IT!
Q

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Why is a petition needed?  Can't they just do it? 

If it gets over so many thousand signatures they have to debate it in parliament...

bigmc

• Getbig V

do you condemn all acts of terrorism on these shores
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

condoms might help

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Don't want to be Shia LeBeauf, but

JUST DO IT!

He will not divide us!

Well, were is Sharia Laboeuf today?

Assfucking little cock muffin

Conker

• Getbig IV

of course. i condemn all acts of terrorism that kill innocents on these shores and i condemn state acts of terrorism that kill innocents overseas too.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Conker's points are quite valid. Getting involved in the problems of other nations only makes their problems advance onto our shores. I'd rather just go down a more isolationist route. I couldn't care less how other nations decide to govern themselves.
Also, our involvement in these nations never seem to be for the greater good. We even assist the terrorists at times if we feel they are serving a purpose (see Libya, Syria...etc).

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Info wars on the case. Time will tell if she really did write this 3 year ago.  At 7:10

Arianna Grande, "I Hope My Fans All F***ing Die"