Author Topic: Barack Obama finally concedes that a wall is necessary  (Read 5604 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Barack Obama finally concedes that a wall is necessary
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2017, 12:35:56 PM »
It's always that one friend. I have a similar former friend that always found a way to get me into some nonsense too.

I hope your friend has found his way or at least you have been staying clear of his bullshit.

Exactly.  I don't use drugs or hang around shady people.  It's always the one friend that's into greasy shit that ends up getting you in trouble.

My friend actually disappeared a couple years ago.  I honestly don't know if he's alive or dead which is sad.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2017, 12:57:11 PM »
Exactly.  I don't use drugs or hang around shady people.  It's always the one friend that's into greasy shit that ends up getting you in trouble.

My friend actually disappeared a couple years ago.  I honestly don't know if he's alive or dead which is sad.

Sometimes we grow beyond the relationships we have at the moment. It is inevitable. As long as you're moving forward, that's what matters.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2017, 12:10:04 PM »

I'm very sorry to hear that tragic news about your friend.